an Alpha's luna

By peoplegenuinelythink

(Completed) His breathing was ragged, eyes wide with fear, pupils delated and his heart was beating faster th... More

πŸŒ•description and warningπŸŒ•
πŸŒ•1πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•2πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•3πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•4πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•5πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•6πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•7πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•8πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•9πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•10πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•11πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•12πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•13πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•14πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•15πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•16πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•17πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•18πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•19πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•20πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•21πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•22πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•23πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•24πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•25πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•26πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•27πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•28πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•29πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•30πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•31πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•32πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•33πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•34πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•36πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•37πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•38πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•39πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•40πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•41πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•42πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•43πŸŒ•

πŸŒ•35πŸŒ•

12.4K 509 488
By peoplegenuinelythink

Smutsmutsmutsmuuut
I want you to know that this story is not going to be an mpreg story.
Enjoy :)
Xx

Harry padded through the kitchen as he was looking for a big mug. It was freezing outside and the big house just didn't seem to get warm.

Not to mention that Louis went out with Zayn, leaving Harry alone and a little scared. Harry just wanted Louis here to cuddle with the Alpha. Louis would most likely be warm.

One of the perks of being an alpha.

So Harry figured that a blanket wrapped around his small body, a cup of hot chocolate and a good book would have to do the job.

The omega jumped onto the counter to find a mug in one of the top cabinets. He carefully stood up and started walking over the counter, balancing on the edge every time he had to open a cupboard.

Finally, after 10 minutes of searching, Harry found a cabinet filled with mugs. Only it wasn't in the kitchen. It was in the living room.

The boy murmured to himself about Louis not having any common sense before he poured his chocolate milk into a pan to heat it.

He was about to turn on the induction cooker when he heard the front door slam open. The boy froze and listened. He heard some swear words, making him relax because he knew that had to be Louis.

Still, the alpha could've said something to notify Harry.

The young wolf heard quick footsteps before Louis walked into the kitchen. Harry gasped as soon as he saw the alpha.

Louis' hair was tousled, his eyes were blown, his breathing is rapid and his shirt is wrinkly, exposing his collarbones.

As soon as his hungry eyes pot Harry, he back the young omega up against the counter, lifting him up before leaving his hands on Harry's hips.

''You have never smelled better than this.'' He growled, his voice low.

Harry whimpered when Louis pressed his face into his neck and started sucking on it roughly.

''Oh my G-God, Lou-Louis what-''

Louis whined high in his throat and stared at Harry. ''I need you. Shit, I need you so bad, baby.''

The omega's breath got stuck in his throat and he started stammering a response but he couldn't say anything but I and you.

''Only if you want me to, sweetheart. But I am just-'' Louis growled, his eyes unfocused and wild.

It scared Harry, of course, it did but on the other hand, it was also comforting. This was Louis. Louis wouldn't hurt him like that.

''Can I, baby? Can I have you tonight?'' Louis asked, swallowing thickly before pressing his lips against Harry's again.

Harry took a deep breath before nodding slowly. ''J-Just please be gentle a-and do-don't bite me-me?''

Louis breathed out in relief and kissed Harry again, gently but also with a little more passion. ''I won't. I will make you feel so good, baby angel. I promise.''

The alpha lifted Harry off of the counter, kissing him desperately. Harry tangled his fingers in Louis' hair and tugged on it a little, knowing that it would drive Louis insane.

The oldest moaned and slipped his tongue passed Harry's cherry red lips. He kissed him eagerly, like it had been months since they kissed. Harry simply let him, enjoying it just as much. Even if his omega found this a little scary.

Louis stumbled into the bedroom, kicking the door shut before placing Harry on the bed. The alpha loomed over the smaller's body, kissing from his lips to his jaw and then to his neck.

''Did you take your suppressants? I will have to knot you, love. You do know that, yeah?'' Louis asked.

The omega nodded. ''I-I did and I kn-know...''

''Are you sure you want me to, sweetheart. Need you to be sure because knotting hurts.'' Louis said and stroked Harry's cheek.

The younger boy bit his lip and swallowed.

''I trust you.'' Was all he said before pulling his alpha in for another rough, passionate kiss.

Louis sighed and leaned back a bit. His expression was serious and full of doubt.

''I will try to be gentle, Haz... but my rut it- it makes me so fucking horny and aggressive. I'll be very demanding and maybe a little rough and possessive but I- If I hurt you, you will hurt me too, okay? Here I-I'll-'' Louis stood up and grabbed a pencil from the desk in their room.

He placed it on the mattress, close enough for Harry to reach it but far enough for it to hurt them when they were going at it. ''If I hurt you, I need you to grab that pencil and just stab me. I don't care where, but don't let me hurt you.''

Harry cupped Louis' face before kissing him. ''I trust you. It's not the sex part I'm worried about but t-the not mating me part. I know how possessive and alpha gets in his rut and I don't want to be claimed like that.''

''I won't. I will not bite you there, okay. I promise.'' Louis assured him before kissing his omega again.

Harry arched off of the bed at the marvellous feeling, his hands on Louis' shoulder blades and his heels digging into Louis' lower back. Louis tugged on Harry's shirt, effectively lifting it. Harry let his hands fall onto the bed so that Louis' could pull it off completely.

And Louis did. He ripped it off before placing his lips back on Harry's neck, mouthing at the smooth skin before sucking on the boy's collar bone. Harry's breathing picked up and he suddenly didn't feel that cold anymore.

It was insane what the alpha's touch could do to him. Not to mention Louis' alpha voice.

Louis stepped back and took off his own shirt and pants, staring at Harry before growling. ''Take your pants off.''

Harry scrambled off of the bed and fumbler with his zipper, hands shaky and sweaty due to his nerves. He whined it frustration when the zipper wouldn't go down, tears actually forming in his eyes because he didn't want to disappoint his alpha.

He was about to give up when two soft hands gently removed his own. Louis pulled down the zipper in one go, tilting Harry's head back by kissing him deeply.

Harry sighed and wrapped his arms back around Louis' neck as Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips. He slowly eased the omega back until Harry's knees bumped against the mattress, causing him to fall onto the soft fabric.

Louis' fingers hooked around two belt loops and he pulled off Harry's tight skinnies. When the thing was finally on the floor, the oldest leaned up and kissed Harry's thighs, biting them gently as well.

No matter how kind and gentle Louis wanted to be, he was still in his rut and very, very needy and dominant.

He pushed his hands under the younger boy's armpits and shucking him up the bed.

''You're such a good boy, baby. Such a sweet omega.'' Louis whispered as he kissed Harry's chest.

Harry mewled and spread his legs, feeling instinct cloud his mind. He wanted to please Louis now. Wanted to make his alpha feel good and listen to him as an omega should.

Louis carefully bites down on Harry's mating spot, nibbling on it afterwards. Harry feels a wet trickle of slick slip down his ass and it makes him cry out. Fuck Louis for doing this to him. Louis growled and cupped the other wolf's bum.

''Already getting wet for me, baby?'' Louis asked, voice hoarse and raspy. He slips his hand into Harry's panties and drags a finger through Louis' slick, gently rubbing the boy's entrance, making Harry gasp and writhe against the sheets.

Louis took his fingers out, bringing them up to his mouth before sucking on them. Louis moaned and looked down at Harry, who, even in his state, knew just how dirty that actually was.

''You taste so good, angel. Always so good for me.'' Louis said as he took off Harry's panties.

Harry let out a shuddering breath when Louis pushed his legs up to his chest before leaning down to lap at his hole. The omega let out a gasp which turned into a high-pitched moan before he could only whimper at the amazing feeling.

Louis gripped onto Harry's ass cheeks and licked over Harry's entrance, moaning again at the sweet taste of the younger boy's slick. He sucked and bit around Harry's hole, making Harry shake underneath him.

''Stop moving.'' He warned, nipping at Harry's hole. He licked from Harry's bum to his balls before taking Harry's member into his warm mouth.

The omega bit his lip to prevent himself from screaming Louis' name. He had only been touched four times in his life. Twice by Owen and twice by Louis and the times Owen touched him... Christ, they were so bad compared to how Louis touched him.

With Owen, it felt like he only used Harry to get himself off whereas Louis y tried to give Harry as much pleasure as he possibly could.

The alpha went down all the way, swallowing around Harry to make the feeling even more intense. Harry tangled his fingers in Louis' soft hair, panting when Louis' tongue circled around his tip.

Louis let go with a pop, pumping Harry instead. He leaned up to press kisses along the column of Harry's throat before the connected their lips.

Harry kissed back absentmindedly, too focussed on Louis' hand wrapped around his aching cock. He bucked his hips up but Louis growled, eyes harsh. ''Take what I give you, Harry.''

The omega whimpered and let his hips fall back down onto the sheets below him. Louis stopped his hand-job soon after.

''Gonna be a good omega and take two fingers, Harry? Gonna show me how good you can be?'' Louis hissed, his finger sliding between Harry's bum.

The boy whined and nodded. ''Y-Yes, alpha.''

Louis growled low in his throat before he pressed two fingers inside of Harry at the same time. Harry gasped at the stretch, tears filling his eyes because it did hurt a little. hough, an omega's body reacts to their alpha in a rut and it makes sure that they're ready to take whatever the alpha wants to give them.

''O-Oh my God.'' He cried out and his eyes slipped shut.

Louis licked his lips as Harry pushed back against his fingers, trying to take more. ''So greedy sometimes, baby. So hot.''

The alpha scissored his fingers to stretch Harry properly. Slick dripped down his hand and it left him even hornier than before because- fuck, Harry smelled really good.

Harry wasn't as wet as he was when he got his first heat but he was slick enough to take a third finger soon after the first two. He swallowed and moaned breathily, right next to Louis' ear, sending jolts of electricity down Louis' spine.

He was the one who made the omega feel so good. Him and only him.

Louis pulled out his fingers, not wanting Harry to cum yet. The omega whined in protest but was silenced soon enough when Louis pressed their lips together in a heated kiss.

Their lips moved against each other as their teeth clashed and their breaths mixed.

''My pretty boy.'' Louis sighed and rutted against Harry. The omega sighed and kissed Louis harder, wanting more than this.

''Want my knot, huh?'' Louis growled and ground down with a little more pressure. ''You do, don't you, baby?''

''Pl-please, Louis.'' Harry only whispered, pushing his hips down so that he doesn't look too greedy. Louis smelled so good, though and the power that was radiating off his body had Harry's body weak and his heart thundering against his chest.

''All right, baby. I've got you. 'M gonna fuck you real good, all right? Fill you up with my cock, you want that don't you?'' Louis asked again, taking off his boxers.

Harr moaned at Louis' dirty words, legs falling open for Louis to take him however he wants to.

The alpha turned Harry over and prodded his hips up with a pillow to that Harry's chest was pressed to the mattress, as well as his face.

He spread Harry's bumcheeks and watched as slick dripped steadily out of his hole. He rubbed his thumb over the puckered skin and smirked.

This time, Harry stopped breathing, swallowing thickly. Was he really going to have sex with an alpha who was in rut? How come Owen never had sex with him when he was in his rut.

Louis pressed the tip of his untouched, aching cock against Harry's entrance, watching as his omega fell apart from the small touch. He grabbed Harry's wrists in one swift motion, pinning them above his head.

''Stop thinking about Owen,'' He spat. ''I'm here with you and you don't have to worry about him.''

Harry nodded. He wanted to stop thinking about the monstrous alpha but it was really difficult sometimes.

Louis kissed down Harry's neck and bit his mating spot again, making Harry cry out in pleasure, Owen completely fading from his thoughts. The only thing he was thinking about was Louis. Louis, Louis, Louis, Louis.

''Louis...'' He sighed when the alpha roughly pushed into him without any resistance at all due to Harry's slick. Louis groaned and let his head fall onto Harry's shoulder as he started fucking the younger wolf immediately.

Harry gasped and threw his head back, struggling in Louis' tight hold. Louis' grip on his wrists only tightened, though. He fucked into Harry faster until he finally found a steady and pleasurable pace.

Harry felt Louis' body drape over his, the elder's thrusts deep and hard. It left him breathless and almost desperate for more. His eyes slipped shut again, body relaxing in pure bliss.

It's been a long time since Louis and he had sex yet for some reason, they only had sex when they were in heat or in rut. But that was the last thing on Harry's mind when Louis' thrust got slower to drag them out as much as he could.

Harry muffled a scream as tears burned in his eyes. Louis pounded against his prostate with each thrust and his erection rubbed against the mattress, creating a magical friction.

''You're so fucking tight. Such a good boy. So good for me.'' Louis murmured, tilting Harry's head to the side to peck his lips a few times.

''Louis I a-ah-'' Harry choked on his words when Louis' thrusts got sharped. Louis fucked the boy mercilessly, moaning at the tight heat around his slowly swelling cock.

It had been so hard to focus on anything for the last few days. His cock basically jumped at every word Harry said and whenever he saw his luna he just wanted to slam his against the nearest wall and fuck him senseless.

But now that Louis was finally inside the boy, he felt like he could think rationally again. Even as Harry threw his head back in pleasure.

Louis felt heat coal in his lower stomach and his breathing got laboured. He pulled out quickly and flipped Harry over. The boy looked at him with wide eyes but didn't comment on it.

Louis lifted Harry's bum, pushing a pillow under him to keep his lower body up a bit. He then placed his hands on Harry's thigh, slowly pushing his legs open once more. He pressed in immediately and let his hips move rapidly.

Harry looked up at him with big doe-like green eyes, curls sticking to his forehead and his plump lips slightly parted. He was smiling a little bit, though. Almost like he was under some sort of spell.

Louis cursed and he took both Harry's wrists into his hands after lifting the boy's legs a little more. Harry squeaked and howled a little after, biting down on Louis' shoulder. The alpha let out a loud rumble and huffed.

He took Harry's leaking dick in his hand and started moving his hand up and down, using Harry's pre-cum and slick as lubricant. Harry keened high in his throat and moved back against Louis.

Louis' hand moved faster when he felt how close he was himself. His eyes fell shut and he pressed Harry's wrists into the pillow above his head. The omega squeaked when Louis slammed against his prostate and he came all over his tummy.

''Fuck, baby.'' Louis hissed and pressed his forehead against Harry's as he rapidly fucking Harry through his high. '''M gonna knot you, sweetheart.''

Harry stared up at him with tears in his eyes. ''A-alpha I-''

The boy was cut off when Louis' hips stuttered and his knot got caught on the boy's rim. Harry's eyes widened in pain and he whimpered loudly as Louis covered his mating spot with one hand.

The omega cried out again when Louis' knot pressed past him rim, breeching him and filling him up. Tears dripped down his face at the harsh stretch as he was filled with Louis' cum. One Louis came down a bit, he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, lifting him up.

He carefully turned around, hearing Harry sob in agony when the older boy's knot pressed against his rim. Louis sat back against the headboard with Harry in his lap, his cock still inside of Harry as they were locked together.

Harry cried quietly, pressing his nose against Louis' neck whilst Louis was still pressing a hand on Harry's own neck. He nosed at Harry's cheek before kissing it ever so gently.

''I-It hurt, Lou.'' Harry sniffled, nails digging into Louis' biceps.

Louis nodded and pressed a kiss on Harry's mating spot when he finally built up the courage to remove his hand. ''I know, honey. I know it does but it will go away in a second or two, okay?''

''Y-Your knot?'' Harry asked, looking at Louis with tear-filled eyes.

Louis shook his head and wiped away the younger's tears. ''No, baby. The pain. My knot will be here for at least 30 minutes.''

Harry's breathing stuttered and he nodded slowly, accepting that Louis would be inside of him for another half an hour.

Louis stroked Harry's cheek, leaning in to sweetly kiss his boyfriend.

''You did so well, omega. I love you so much.'' He assured in his alpha voice, feeling Harry relax and shiver against him.

The omega whined and placed his head on Louis' shoulder as the other wolf started playing with his curls.

''One day, when you're my mate, we're going to do this and you won't take your suppressants. Gonna fill you up and get you pregnant with my pups. Start our own little family.'' Louis whispered and left soft peck on Harry's jaw, close to his ear.

Harry pulled back and stared at Louis in shock. ''R-really?''

''I always wanted to have babies, m'love. And I see the way you look at the young wolves in my pack. I love you, of course, I want a family with you. I just want us to live peacefully first, yeah?''

Harry nodded happily and teared up a bit. ''Yeah. Yeah, me too. I love you, Lou.''

''I love you too, pup. To the moon and back.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 4.1K 26
☾It was only a matter of time before the consequences of Harry turning into a werewolf would come back to bite him and Louis in the ass.☽ [Cover Cred...
20.5K 1K 49
"Why is he so angry?" Arius asked as he ran, his face a calm mask, breathing surprisingly even. The only thing that betrayed the supernatural speed i...
1.8K 170 8
An alpha who had been alone for a long time; leading his pack as a solitary lone wolf that had not seen a need for a mate, becomes unstable as his lo...
296 14 3
Louis remembers most of his childhood moving to different countries due to his parents' stationing. One year they visit Argentina for a couple months...