๐–๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ โžถ แดบแดฌแดนแดถแดฑแดบ

Door 123ReBaeBae

"Are you sure you're not hooked up on that girl?" "She sounded hot!" "Yeah, I'm sure they'll date later, it'... Meer

|0. Teaser|
|1. Wait What?|
|2. Roommates? Seriously?|
|3. The Girl Next Door|
|4. Childhood friends?|
|5. Being Hopefull|
|6. New & Old Friends|
|7. Another Boring Day|
|8. It's Just The Beginning| pt. 1
|9. Let's Party!| pt. 1
|10. Let's Party!|pt. 2
|11. Let's Party!| pt. 3
|12. It's Just The Beginning| pt. 2
|13. Jennie Returns|
|14. Drugged?|
|15. Let's Start Over| pt. 1
|16. Let's Start Over| pt. 2
|17. "Pretending"|
|18. And There Goes More Trouble|
|19. Kai and His Fellas| pt. 1
|20. Kai and His Fellas| pt. 2
|21. The Big Plan| pt. 1
|22. The Big Plan| pt. 2
|23. Things Are Settled, For Now|
|24. I Just Ruined the Bet|
|25. You're So Gorgeous| pt. 1
|26. You're So Gorgeous| pt. 2
|28. Fireworks|(Bonus Jirose UWU)
|29. What a Peaceful Life, Right?|
|30. Epilogue|
mbruh what??

|27. Not A Surprise Anymore|

462 20 4
Door 123ReBaeBae

KINDA EDITED I GUESS MAYBE?

Alright y'all get ready for some real major UWUWS!!

Jennie's POV|9.54 P.M|

Me and Namjoon was about to go home, I haven't ask why he was here before cause everyone was literally watching everything what the both of us were doing.

"Ok, be careful on the road guys!" my grandmother waved as me and Namjoon were about to ride his car to ride back home.

"You too guys, bye!" I waved back at them.

We were both in his car but he didn't even start the car, he was texting with a smile on his face.

Probably some chick or something, wait why's that the first thing to came up in my head?

Without more thinking, I slightly leaned in to see what's on his screen.

He was texting Yeonjun?  He's thanking him lmao.

"Jen you're getting too close now.." he said, as I look up to him he was smirking while showing his phone clearly.

Based on the screen, he was thanking him. It was obvious he was asking for my cousin's help but why? Then he start the car.

"W-wait why were you here? I thought we want to break up, I almost announce everything back there, and why do you have my little cousin's number?" I quickly let out.

"What? Can't have your boyfriend around?.." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm serious Joon, and remember we're having a fake relationship here." I pinched the bridge of my nose while shutting my eyes softly.

He sigh then started to drive.

"Fine here's the thing, you know how close my 6 crackheads friends are to my family right?" he asked but still had his eyes on the road.

"Uhm, yea?" I guessed.

"Well, the girls and the guys kinda told my family about me having a real girlfriend." he explained.

"..."

Silence filled the car, like not even the music from the radio was considered a noise anymore, it was so silent.

"So like, your family wanted to see your girlfriend or something?" I asked.

"*sigh* Kinda?..." he talks in tiny, which is really cute, Jennie stop.

I shut my eyes then speak again.

"You don't have any backup girlfriends?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Pssh, no.." he said nervously at the last bit.

I groaned in annoyance hearing his answer. Wish I could say more things but my eye lids were hella' heavy so I stayed silent.

The car was still driving, he was still calmly drove while I accidentally slept because I continue to shut my eyes for quiet a long time.

Author's POV
|Namjoon & Jennie's dorm|12. 16 am|

Jennie, who was fast asleep on her bed, woke up due to something, then she remembered that the last time she's still awake, she was still in the car.

She then quickly opened her eyes, curious about where she was and she guessed it, her room.

Slowly, she sit back up, realizing she's still wearing her simple dress since the evening. The time showed 12. 17 am in her phone, then she realized again, Namjoon was nowhere to be found in the room.

Not so long later, she changed to her pajama then head out from the room.

The small living room was dark, only lit by the light from the light near the dining table and there's when I found Namjoon.

He was sitting on the dining chair, his head on his both arms which are both on the table. He was sleeping, she guessed.

Without anymore thinking, she walked towards him then try to see what he's been doing.

He has his laptop on the dining table, some essay he had about 2 years ago, guess he was cleaning up his files? She guessed.

Namjoon was also still wearing his clothes from the restaurant earlier.

So she pat his shoulder softly to wake him up. He lift his head slowly, rubs his eyes as he woke up then look up to her while squinting his eyes due to the light he hadn't adjusted.

"Hey Jen.." he softly said then grab the cup on the table to drink it but realized it was empty.

"Y-you should be sleeping, it's your graduation tomorrow, you'll need some energy. So I'll take the couch, you should take the room." Jennie said not so smoothly.

Jennie walks into the room and get her pillow out, place it on the couch then she lay down ready to sleep.

But then as she closes her eyes, she felt two arms underneath her then she felt herself lifted off the couch.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked Namjoon sleepily, who carried her then place her on the bed inside the room.

"You need rest too, yesterday was a tiring day for you." he said quickly.

His clothes were changed, then he close the door, then lay down next to her and with his back to her.

There are no more words Jennie Kim would like to say because she is indeed sleepy and tired af, so she also drifted to sleep.

-----
|6.58 am|

Of course, again, the soft sunshine filled the dark room. Well the curtain isn't helping the lighting but whatever.

Slowly but surely, Jennie open her sleepy eyes due to the light she hasn't adjusted yet. She remember last night, she was too tired to think of anything so she just slept with a boy her age next to him.

Well, she had been more comfortable with him around, she didn't mind him sleeping with her as long as he's not doing anything stupid or anything.

She reach her phone next to her on the small desk and see the time, which shows 7.00 am.

Namjoon said his graduation started at 10 am, she thought.

Welp, another 1 hour sleep won't hurt. She thought again.

Then she put her phone back to the desk, now she's at the edge of the bed.

She felt the bed sink behind her and she felt her roommate's presence closer to her back. The blanket that covers half of her, now had moved and covered her shoulder as well, she felt muscular arms around her without opening her eyes.

Yup, she is totally normal with all this, totally normal :D

She smiled as she felt Namjoon tilting his head behind her neck while chuckling at nothing. 

"What's so funny.." Jennie purred with her eyes still closed.

Namjoon slightly tightened his grip around her waist to pull her closer to his chest.

"That you're so warm and we're totally cool with this.." he said sleepily behind her which sends shivers to her spine. She replied with a giggle.

(I'm showering y'all with Namjen UWUS!!)

Jennie then hugs his arms which is still hugging her waist, then she hums a song with her soft voice, so soft that made Namjoon chuckle again before drifting back to sleep.

Good thing Jennie already set an alarm to wake them up at 8.30 am.

Without anymore businesses, she slowly turn around as Namjoon's grip is loosened so now she's facing him.

While Namjoon was sleeping peacefully, she stared then studied his perfectly shaped face. 

Her hand brushes through his silver dyed hair, brush them away from his face. She smiled after recapping all the ups and downs they both had been though.

"Thank you, to always be there for me, to be loyal with me through my ups and downs, thank you to be my pretend boyfriend, it's been fun even though, we're not in a real relationship." she said quietly while her hand still brushing his soft hair.

She felt that thanking him wasn't enough, so she lean in and kissed his cheeks while mouthing thank you afterwards.

Finally, she laid her head on the pillow then resting Namjoon's head on her shoulder. She pulled the cover to her shoulder, then she felt his arms slipped around her waist again, but this time, it's so soft that she didn't feel a thing.

They continue sleeping until Jennie's alarm yells them to wake up.

Jennie's POV
|Namjoon's University|9.48 am|

"3..2..1.. SMILE Y'ALL!!" 

Click!

Yes, my cousin just took our group picture. 

Me, Lisa, Chaeng, Jisoo and also with Bangtan and Namjoon, were taking picture together in front of the beautiful college park in the front.

"Yah I'm telling you my new camera works like a charm!" Yeonjun said as if he's a professional photographer just because of his new camera he bought yesterday.

"Aish this kid, quit bragging just take the picture already!" I yelled in our position receiving laughters from the other.

"Jee ok mOM!" he replied with a slightly playful mock tone.

.

After his diploma distribution which made the crowd- which is us his best friends- cheered so loud for him,  we were now having a celebration party.

The guests and the students were now together in the main hall. There were foods, shows, greetings and all you need for entertainment.

Basically this events is just like a party but with less alcohol and those mature stuff. The clock showed 14.26 pm.

I've been talking and chatting with some of my friends here, those I knew for long, and those I just met. I'm not bragging but, I get a long well. But still, sometimes I'm too shy to just be me, depends on the mood I'm having.

Today I felt really happy, my friends are graduating after me, Yeonjun who's still 16 years old was here to celebrate his hyung's graduation, all of the people I know was having fun and just, being happy together. 

"Yah unnie you've been staring at the floor for a while, what's up?" Chaeyong, who's been next to me the whole time, suddenly stopped my train of thoughts.

Her smile is just suspicious, somehow.

"O-oh, it's just, thoughts." I said calmly then she nodded.

"Hey unnie, I need to show you something! Come, let's go?" again, she suddenly pulled my wrist then drag me out of the crowd.

"Aish! Pasta what are you doing?! Where are we going?!" I tried to catch up with her while her hand is still pulling my wrist.

We arrived in a garden in the middle of the university. The garden is really pretty, a swing stands in the middle, flowers are literally everywhere with the simple bushes, that kind of my mood booster.

"Ahg unnie I forgot something, wait here and don't move. Just sit on the swing if you're bored, ok I'll be back!" Rose seemed panic and excited at the same time, then she ran inside to the hall which is kind of empty.

Welp, it's just me and the swing then. I sigh as she disappeared from my sight.

Without any thinking, I sat on the swing then started to swing back and forth slowly. 

I was enjoying the blue sky and the scenery when suddenly someone cleared his throat behind me.

Then I flinched, stood up and quickly turn around to find...

"Namjoon?" I furrowed my eye brows then he walk closer to me next to the swing with flat face while nodding slowly.

He took a deep breath then sigh while still looking down, he shut his eyes then look up to my eyes.

I smiled in confusion. "W-what is it?" I stuttered.

"Jennie Kim, I-I know this is not the right time to do this but.." he said while brushing his hair back due to the gravity when he looked down.

"I kinda like you.." his words froze me as my smile disappears, and I widen my eyes.

Lmao back to Author's POV

"I kinda like you.." his words silence Jennie Kim.

He furrowed his eyebrows as if something was wrong.

"No, I love you." he fixed his sentences proudly with a happy and pleased tone.

"I love the way you support me in everything I do, I love... the way you smiled in the middle of hard times and to always see the positive side, I love the way you get a long so well with your family, and I can't imagine life without meeting you until now." he smiled as he nailed his simple speech.

"Jennie Kim.." he said while smoothly grabbed both of her hands with a hopeful look.

"I know this might be too early but.." he almost stuttered as he saw the girl in front of her smile again.

He gulped then finally spoke again.

"Would you go out with me, and maybe... be my girlfriend?" he smirked while waiting for the girl to reply but she just stood still, with her smile slowly disappears.

He sigh and shut his eyes.

Of course she'll rejects me, what am I thinking, he thought.

"I-if you don't want it to be like this then i-it's alright I understand.." he said, slightly loosing his hope.

He let go of her hands, and turn around.

Suddenly the girl jolted, shook her head then began to speak.

"No, Namjoon!.." she walk towards him, grab his wrist then he turned around with widen eyes.

She was actually beyond happy, she was speechless.

"Namjoon I-.." she was out of words, she smiled brightly as she tried to tell him how she feels.

She leaned in, then attached her lips to his lips without anymore thoughts.

Namjoon was taken aback at first, but then he closed his eyes, and kissed her back passionately. 

They both closed their eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepened the kiss while Namjoon hugs her waist, lift her up slightly then spun her around playfully.

They finally let go of their kiss with a smile on their faces, she chuckled then connect her forehead to his forehead while looking at each other's eyes, still with a joyful soul.

Yes, finally! They thought.

After a while, suddenly cheers yelled from behind the bushes then came out their friends, jumping and clapping happily as for their plan work.

Jennie was surprised, even her cousin was there.

"Did you planned all this?!" she asked Namjoon.

"Well basically it's- yes, I did." he smiled then received the warmest smile from the girl he liked in front of him.

The others were taking pictures, throwing confetti which made Jennie shriek in surprise of course, and basically it felt like a surprise birthday pronunciation but it's not a birthday kind of celebration lmao.

"Congrats, Namjoon and Jennie!!" everyone said at the same time with excitement.

-----
|18.03 pm|

The crew then moved to a bigger building to party and celebrate.

Everybody was basically there, Bangtan, Jennie and her 3 friends, Jackson and his crew, Nayeon and the girls, Taeyong and his fellas, the other seniors starting from EXO's crew to Irene and her squad, from Scoup's gang to their other close friends.

It was basically one of the best party ever, there are performances and other entertainments.

Well everyone but Kai is there, he was put on jail immediately and he wouldn't be free until 2 years.

The new couple were also there, celebrating everything they had been through. Their friends are also there, being all happy and hyped, you know what they say. YOLO!!

.

.

.

Ok, y'all want this lol. 

CONGRATSS TO THIS BOOK, ALMOST FINISH Y'ALL!!!

Next chapter is for y'all Jirose shippers ;))))

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

801 28 11
An enemies to arranged fiancรฉs ( to lovers husbands or enemy husbands?) story! This is my first time writing a story so I'll of course have many mist...
67.3K 2.7K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
31.8K 1.1K 37
"You are just some cheap girl that I used. It's your fault for breaking up with me. You want me to hate you then I will fulfill your wish." Lisa and...