Living with a pervert↕SaTzu

By olivia_hye_hoe

Chou Tzuyu, school's disgrace,a playgirl and a pervert. Minatozaki Sana, school's pride and joy, school's pre... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Six

6.3K 369 425
By olivia_hye_hoe

"Oh God! That's it...right there" Tzuyu moaned in pleasure. "You're so good at this Sana...ugh that feels good." Tzuyu said in between her moans.

"You want me to go harder?" Sana asked and Tzuyu desperately nodded.

"As you wish"

"Ahhh...that feels amazing" Tzuyu threw her head back in pleasure. "How are you so good at this?" Tzuyu asked.
"My father used to get back and shoulder pain a lot so I somehow mastered it" Sana responded pressing Tzuyu's shoulders harder.

"Thanks, Sana. I feel better now" Tzuyu said and wore her shirt. "You didn't have to take off your shirt you know..." Sana said as her eyes would always find its way to the well defined abs making it difficult to massage properly.

"I wanted to. I know how much you love my abs" Tzuyu winked.

"Keep dreaming, Ching chong" Sana said even though what Tzuyu said was true.
"How's your fever now?" Sana asked pressing her hand on Tzuyu's forehead.

"Much better than few days ago.." Tzuyu said, grabbing Sana's hand and brought it to her cheek instead "Thanks to you" Tzuyu smiled and snuggled to her hand.

Sana blushed at this and pulled her hand back.
"What do you want for lunch?" Sana asked.

"Anything" Tzuyu said before yawning and snuggling into her pillow. "First of all I don't know how to make 'Anything' and second of all since you're fine now you can sleep in your own bed now" Sana said her hands on her hips looking at Tzuyu with her eyebrows knitted together.

"What!? No, I like it here" Tzuyu whined. Ever since Tzuyu became sick she started sleeping in Sana's bed along with her. At first Sana did not agree to this but Tzuyu gave her puppy eyes and she was trapped plus she was kinda the reason she got sick so she couldn't say no.

Sana would put a barrier of pillows between them so Tzuyu wouldn't do anything 'inappropriate'. But the barrier was gone the next day as Tzuyu promised not to do anything.

"I'm scared you might rape me while I'm asleep" Sana joked.

"I won't do such thing. I know you're going to beg me to fuck you hard yourself." Tzuyu said wiggling your eyebrows.
Sana rolled her eyes, she is getting used to Tzuyu's pervertness but she still finds them irritating especially when she sneakily pinches her butt or when she 'accidentally' brushes her breast.

"Once a pervert always a pervert" Sana mumbled turning around to leave when a hand grab her wrist and pulled her to the bed while pair of strong arms wrapped around her and a head snuggling on her neck.

"Don't go. I was kidding" Tzuyu cooed. Sana gulped loudly, Tzuyu's body was pressed  against her leaving no space. "You're so warm" Tzuyu whispered.

"T-Tzuyu, I need to make lunch" Sana said even though she was enjoying Tzuyu's warmth.

"Make it later. Stay with me for a while"

Sana nodded and slowly wrapped her hand around Tzuyu. Soon both of them fell asleep.

Sana was awakened by the doorbell, she slowly removed Tzuyu's arms from her waist and stood up to see who it was.

Sana opened the door to see Hongseok with plastic bags in his hand. "Hey babe!" Hongseok greeted and pecked Sana's lips. Sana was shocked to see him, he would rarely visit her.

"Hi, what brings you here?" Sana said moving aside so he can enter. "Is it wrong to visit my girlfriend?" He joked and sat on the couch, settling the plastic bags on the coffee table.

"I thought we should have lunch together. We haven't done that in a long time" He said. Sana would spend less time with him as she was busy taking care of a certain tall yoda.

"You're so sweet. Thank you" Sana cooed and kissed his cheek.

Suddenly Tzuyu came out of the bedroom while rubbing her eyes. "Sana, I'm hung..." Tzuyu stopped mid sentence when she saw Hongseok.

"T-Tzuyu, you're awake" Sana stood up, panicking.

Tzuyu looked behind Sana to see Hongseok sitting on the couch not acknowledging her presence.

"T-That's my boyfriend, Hongseok" Sana introduced him "This is my housemate, Tzuyu" She then introduced Tzuyu to him.

He stood up and extended his hand for a handshake. "I know..." he said before fake smiling. Tzuyu shook his hand also fake smiling.

"You both have met before?" Sana asked, surprised.

"Yeah but it's a long story"

"Nice to meet you again" he said in a fake friendly tone.
"Same here" Tzuyu replied and pulled her hand back.

"Sana, I'm hungry" Tzuyu pouted while clinging onto Sana's arm. "Why don't you join us?" Hongseok suggested.
Tzuyu looked at him suspiciously but join them anyway.

They ate in silence. "You got something there" Hongseok said wiped the corner of Sana's mouth with a tissue.
"Thank you" Sana smiled sweetly. Tzuyu almost threw up by the sweetness.

"I'll bring something to drink" Sana said and got up.

"Are you trying to steal my girlfriend against ?" Hongseok said glaring at her. Tzuyu snorted and looked at him with an amused look. "First of all I didn't steal your girlfriend, she came to me by herself and second I've no intention to steal your current girlfriend.." Hongseok sighed in relief "she'll come to me by herself too" Tzuyu smirked.

"Why you..." Hongseok was about to get up when Sana came back with three cans of coke in her hands. "Here you go" Sana passes them one each.

"Thank you for the food, Honggie" Sana smiled. "Anything for you" Hongseok said and kissed her forehead. Their moment was interrupted by Tzuyu's burp.

"Thank you for the food" Tzuyu smiled and got up.
"I'll be at 'Our' room if you need me" she said before entering emphasizing the 'Our'.

"Hey, Wanna go out later?" Hongseok asked Sana.

"I'm sorry, Hongseok. I can't leave Tzuyu alone, she might need me" Sana said cupping both his cheeks.

"You've been saying that for the past few days. What about me? I need you too" Hongseok sighed rubbing his temple.

"I'm sorry. I can do anything to make it up to you" Sana said in a low voice and hugged him. "Anything?" Sana nodded.

"Then spend the night with me, my parents won't be home till next week so we have the whole to our self. So what do you say?" Hongseok asked holding both Sana's hands.

Sana looked at him nervously. They've been dating for a year now but they've never spend nights together. "I don't know" Sana replied.

"Please.." Hongseok pleaded.

"O-Okay.."

"Thank you, babe" Hongseok said and kissed her cheek.
"I'll go tell Tzuyu" Sana excused herself.

Sana entered their room and found Tzuyu sleeping soundly in the bed. "Tzuyu-ah..." Sana lightly shook her.

Tzuyu opened her eyes and sat up. "Yeah?" She said in a husky voice which Sana found extremely sexy.
"I'm staying at Hongseok's tonight. Can take care of yourself?" She asked.

"I'm not a kid Sana and Rosè invited me for dinner" Tzuyu replied.

Sana frowned at the mention of Rosè. "Just dinner?" Sana asked.

Tzuyu giggled at how Sana sounded so possessive. "I may stay the night if the dessert is good" Tzuyu said wiggling her eyebrows.

"After having dinner you'll directly come home, if you stay the night there I'll kick you out" Sana commanded.
"Someone's jealous" Tzuyu teased.

"I'm not jealous. It's just that there will be no one to feed Mr. Bubbles" Sana said refering to their goldfish Tzuyu got for her as an apology gift for breaking the toaster.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Tzuyu continued her teasing.

"Yes now shut up before I throw your things out." Tzuyu instantly stopped talking. Sana patted her head as if she was a puppy. "I'm leaving. Take care, Ching Chong"
.
.
.
.

"So her boyfriend is the same guy whose girlfriend left him to be with you" Rosè repeated what she heard. Tzuyu nodded and finished her beer.

"What a small world" Rosè exclaimed and gave Tzuyu another can. "This is my third can now. I know you are trying to get me drunk so I can stay the night but I can't" Tzuyu said but still took it.

"Maybe I am" Rosè shrugged and got up her seat and sat on Tzuyu's lap. "Can you at least give me what I want?" Rosè whispered seductively in Tzuyu's ear and grabbed her one hand and placed it on her boob.

"Why are you so sexy?" Tzuyu said while caressing her breast.

But not as sexy as Sana.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" Rosè said when she felt something hard poking her ass.

Tzuyu took a last sip of her beer and carried Rosè bridal style to the bedroom.

●●●●●●

"Amazing as always" Rosè mumbled while snuggling on Tzuyu's naked torso. "You're welcome" Tzuyu smiled cockily before getting up making Rosè look at her in confusion.

"Can't you stay?" Rosè pouted.

"I can't or else I'll be homeless" Tzuyu said picking up her clothes as well as Rosè.
"Where's my phone?" Tzuyu asked.

"You left it on the dining table" Rosè replied while wearing her clothes. Tzuyu found her phone where Rosè said it would be. She turned it on to see 20 missed calls and 10 texts from Sana.

From Hentai😍
Tzuyu where are you?

Please come home

I'm scared.

I need you.

Tzuyu's brows knitted when she saw the texts. She quickly dialled Sana's number.

Hello?

T-Tzuyu, where *sobs* are you?

Why are you crying? What happened?

Just come home. I'm scared.

I'll be there in 30 minutes.

"What happened?" Rosè asked as she saw Tzuyu hurriedly wearing her clothes. "I need to leave. Thank you for the dinner" Tzuyu kissed her cheek before leaving.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tzuyu reached their apartment and was about to enter the password but the door was already open.

"Sana.." Tzuyu called while eyes searched for her in a dimly litted room. Tzuyu switched on the lights to see a small figure curled up in the corner.

Tzuyu rushed to where Sana was. "Sana, hey! You okay?" Tzuyu asked. Sana slowly raised her head, her eyes were red and puffy. "What took you so long you idiot?" Sana snapped at her.

"Hey! I got here as fast as I could you shou...." before Tzuyu could finish her sentence Sana pulled her forward and hugged her neck tightly. "I was so scared." Sana whispered her voice cracking while she said it.

"Here" Tzuyu said handing Sana a cup of coffee and wrapped a blanket over her back. "Thanks" Sana said and kept it on the coffee table.
"Now tell me what happened" Tzuyu said while feeding
Mr. Bubbles.

Sana stared outside the window for a good minute before replying. "When we reached his house, the first thing we did was watch a movie, he then offered me some alcohol which I declined. But he drank half the bottle the next thing I knew he....he" Sana started breathing heavily. Tzuyu patted her back softly "Breathe..breathe" she said softly.

"He then forcefully brought me to his room and tried to pushed me to the bed but I managed to push him away and I ran away from there" Sana said tears rolling down her cheek.

Tzuyu pulled her for a hug. "Why does it always happen to me?" Sana cried.

"That's just how life is" Tzuyu mumbled and kissed her forehead. "Don't waste your tears for a jerk like him. He don't deserve them" Tzuyu said wiping her tears.

Sana then cupped Tzuyu's face and pulled her face till their lips meet. Tzuyu eyes widen in shock, she softly pushed Sana away. "What are...?"

"Please Tzuyu. Help me forget"

"But.."

"Please" Sana pleaded with teary eyes. Tzuyu gave up and then pulled Sana's face for a passionate kiss.

Hardcore smut coming your way only if we could do the "Creeper...aww man" in the comment without interruption and this chapter reaches 80 votes😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
82.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
207K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
27.6K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...