My Idiot // Luffy x oc

By PirateQueen14

Lily has always felt like she doesn't belong. One day she finds out that the person she calls her father has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 41

2.4K 100 23
By PirateQueen14

"This is amazing!" I yelled as I stuffed my mouth with more takoyaki, Hachi is making them right in front of us, and he's doing it so quickly because of how many arms he has, Camie and Pappagg are helping him with the ingredients.

"You saved us so eat as much as you want," He told us and Luffy was eating twice as much as everyone else.

"Young master don't leave yet" We heard a familiar voice I got up while still eating and looked out to where it was coming from.

I spat out the food that was in my mouth and is now in the sea "Was the food bad?" Hachi asked concerned.

"No it's brilliant," I told him and I couldn't look away.

"Then what is it?" Luffy stood up and asked.

"That" I pointed at Duval who has a brand new face he is literally shining.

"Oh I altered his face structure," Sanji told me.

I started ignoring Duval because his narcissism is too much for me, I went back to the lovely food. He left sometime later, and once we finished eating the Luffy's belly was inflated with food, and he couldn't stand up so he was rolling on the floor.

Sanji called to everyone who made the food "Come up on to the ship and I will make you some tea and Lily-chwan I have something for you too."

"Can I have some to?" Hiriko asked.

"Of course Hiriko-chwan!" He shouted and went off to prepare the tea.

I went up with everyone else and Usopp rolled Luffy up on to the deck we sat on a table that is on the deck and Sanji gave everyone tea "Here you go" He gave me a strawberry tart.

I ate a bit of it and it tastes just like Akira's a tear accidentally fell from my eye "Lily! Is it bad!?" Sanji panicked and everyone looked at me with worry in their eyes.

"No, it tastes just like the one someone used to make me" I smiled and ate more joyfully and Sanji sighed relieved.

I felt someone pat my head I looked to see Luffy "She loves it I can tell by her eyes" he told Sanji.

"Did you tell Sanji about this being my favourite?" I asked him.

"Yeah you have been through a lot lately, I'm always happy when I eat my favourite food, so I thought I have Sanji make yours for you so you will be happy and smile more," Luffy told me honestly.

"So cute" I mumbled, so he didn't hear and I hugged him gratefully.

Pappagg told us how we could get to Fishman island, so we are going to Sabaody first once we got near we saw bubbles all around us going up.

We anchored the ship "I'm the first one" Luffy leapt off the ship.

I went after him the tree nearest to us is number 41, so I will remember that for when we come back here "If it's easy for us to get lost we shouldn't leave Zoro alone he will probably somehow end up on Fishman island by getting lost" I said as I looked at him, and he gave me a questioning look but I didn't say anything because he would just deny it.

"Bubbles!" Hiriko shouted as she used her wind magic to push them around.

A bubble came from the ground surprising me I sat on top of it and focused on keeping my balance I saw Luffy was standing on top of another one "Awesome!" I heard Usopp and Chopper yell from down below me.

We got up so high they all looked like little specs to us "Lily I need to tell you something?" Luffy was looking away from me and actually seemed nervous.

"What is it? I asked confused about his strange behaviour.

"I talked to Nami and Zoro....and they told m-" The bubbles we are on simultaneously popped, and we fell down, Lukia flew out from my cloak and grabbed it by the hood and grew bigger, so she could take me down slowly and Luffy smashed onto the ground.

"What were you gonna say?" I asked as my feet touched the ground.

"I'll tell you later" He laughed "I saw an amusement park over there!" He shouted excitedly.

Robin touched the grass with her hand, some sticky liquid-like substance stuck to her hand "Gross" Robin rubbed it off on to Usopp's leg making him freak out, the stuff was what the bubbles are made of.

Hachi told us he is taking us to a mechanic who he deems is trustworthy, He also told us there are world nobles around here once we go into town.

"Don't lay a hand on any of them no matter what promise me that" Hachi gave us a serious expression.

Everyone seemed really confused, so I explained what I know about them "They are called celestial dragons they are disgusting people who use slaves and can do whatever they want, they are under the government protection so we can't touch them" I remember that one who visited our island and killed Sabo I hope he isn't here or I'm gonna want to punch him several million times.

"So no matter what even if someone is killed just ignore it" Hachi ordered.

We decided to explore more so we had Zoro, Sanji, Usopp and Franky stay behind and look after the ship. Hachi wore a huge coat to hide his arms so no one will recognise that he is a fishman and Camie wore a long skirt around her tail and stayed on Hachi's shoulder and I kept my hood up with Luffy protesting about it. Hiriko hid her book away as well so one could tell she's a magician.

Luffy didn't get why Hachi is hiding his arms and I'm covering my eyes Robin convinced him by saying "Let's just go with what he says and he does know this area best."

We went into town and I went off to a sweet shop while they looked at other ones and I opened the door and I went up to one of the displays that have all types of candy "Can I have some gummy strawberries?" Some guy asked at the same time as me.

I looked at him to see he is very tall and buff, he has brown hair and blue eyes, and he looks very strong even stronger than Shanks but that's just based on looks.

"Sorry you go first," He said politely surprising me.

"Thanks" I mumbled and got the sweets I wanted and looked at some more he got his sweets and went to some other people who also have brown hair they look quite strong but next to him they look weak.

"Sir, we asked them but the ship didn't arrive it was taken over by the prisoners, so they don't know where she is, but they said she has the eyes of a nijime and the strength of a najima she even had a white cape and a dragon," He said the exact description of me.

I went stiff "We should leave now" Lukia advised of me and I nodded showing I agree.

I walked to the door hoping to leave before they notice me "WAIT YOU!!" The guy from earlier shouted.

"NOPE!" I bolted it out of the door and made it back to everyone else out of breath.

"You okay?" Nami asked me.

I caught my breath "I got some sweets and some people back there are searching for me for some reason" I told her, and she seemed quite worried.

Nami, Robin and Hiriko wanted to go shopping, so they had me stay with everyone else "Be careful" Hiriko told me as she waved goodbye.

We arrived at this bar called Shakky's rip off bar, we questioned him why he brought us to a bar.

"Don't worry," He told us and opened the door "Rayleigh? Shakky?" He called out, and we saw a woman with black hair smoking a cigarette, and she has some guy bleeding she is holding him by his collar and there are some other men on the floor.

"I will be with you soon," She told us and seemed quite happy to see Hachi.

She threw the men out "Let me get you some drinks" She looks to see Luffy raiding the fridge and Brook told her a compliment on some boiled beans he is eating

"Sorry about them" I apologized.

"Go ahead," She told them and got Chopper some cotton candy.

"Lily" Luffy handed me a bowl of fruits "You can have them" He ran back to the fridge to see what else he can find "Lady how did you know what Chopper likes?" We could barely make out what he's saying with all the food in his mouth.

"I know you're the Monkey-chan group," Shakky informed us as she walks behind the bar "But I had no idea you have a skeleton on your crew and there isn't really any information on this one" She looked to me "You're a complete mystery."

"I see I am the dead and skeletonized Brook nice to meet you" He introduced himself "What colour are your panties?" He immediately asked.

"I think-" She looked down and Camie shouted for her not to tell him. She told him anyway and I heard what colour they are as well.

We found out she used to be a pirate, and she asked Luffy a lot of questions, but he didn't really answer them because he found it to be a pain to explain everything. Some guy called Rayleigh who does the coating on ships isn't here. We said we would wait, but he has been gone for half a year, we have a lot of places to search.

"You will wanna be careful wherever you search including you two there are twelve other people with bounties exceeding 100 million berries" This drew our full attention "Excluding Monkey-chan, Roronoa-chan and Lily-chan that leaves nine left" She listed off each of their first names and one caught my attention.

"Is this Law guy's second name Trafalgar?" I asked.

"Yes why?" She asked curiously.

"I knew him when I was little, and he left me without saying that he was leaving and I swore on that day I would give him my hardest punch when I see him again" I smirked and everyone except Shakky and Luffy shivered.

"Well, I have heard rumours about you people saying a little girl having the strength of a thousand men, making miracles happen like summoning a dragon on the spot, some say you look like a devil and some say you look like an angel," She told me.

"I don't think that angel one is about me" I said not believing it.

"No it has to be" Luffy interrupts making me blush.

"I agree to, but you would be much more of an angel if you show me your panties," Brook informed me and I punched him making him fall off his stool "You're a wonderful devil."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 19
A Fix-It fanfic of a girl who just wanted adventure and a family. Law x OC -self insert (Mila) x Luffy Soulmate AU
28.2K 862 15
You are the daughter of hated pirates, just like Ace. You are injured, tortured, and almost killed. This, believe it or not, is my first fanfic, the...
5.1K 203 21
The continuation of ASL's wallflower, basically a reader in one piece situation, your just ace's twin sister. Also it looks like it's getting darker...
9.7K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...