They Were There (Avenged Seve...

By CyndyRadke

Two friends, are invited to a rock star style party. They have no idea who invited them, but it's one wild ni... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Twenty

264 6 3
By CyndyRadke

*Five Years Later.*

"What a day, what a day!" Syn said walking into the house amd tossing his backpack on the couch.

"Meeting go well?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and grabbed a beer from the fridge, then kissed me, "Always."

"So whats next for Avenged Sevenfold?" I asked him as I followed him into the livingroom.

He smiled and propped his feet on the table as I sat next to him, "2015 for Avenged, were going on a tour. A pretty badass one if you ask me."

"Ooo! With who? Do I get to go?" I asked excited.

He laughed, "of course you can go, but you have to guess who were going with."

I looked at him for a long min and started to guess, but Zacky came busting threw the door with Brandy.

"THEIR TOURING WITH KORN, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE AND ALL THAT REMAINS!" Brandy blurted out.

Syn glared at her and Zacky.

"I tried to stop her. She was to excited." Zacky laughed.

I looked at Syn, "No fifth band?"

He smiled and looked at Brandy and Zacky.

"Theres a fifth!?" Brandy said looking at Zacky.

He nodded his head.

"Its a small band. No one big, but you like them. Thats why I didnt tell Brandy." Zacky said looking at both of us.

I just looked at them, waiting.

"Well!" Brandy demaned.

Zacky laughed.

"Bring Me The Horizon." Syn said.

My eyes got wide.

"You're joking?" Brandy asked shocked.

They both shook their heads, "Not joking."

"Im going to go take a shower." Brandy said shaking her head as she rushed up stairs.

I laughed, "You left her dumb founded."

"Good." Syn laughed as he kissed me.

"Im going to make sure shes okay." Zacky said going up after her.

I watched him walked up stairs, "Take care of my terror twin!"

"I'll take care of my wife." Zacky said peeping over the stairs.

I flipped him off, "She was mine first!"

Later on that day, Johnny, Aarin, The Berrys, Dan, Matt and Val with River and baby Owen, came over. Syns dad even came, cause he claimed to be one of the boys and because Syn instented he come. After all, today was a day for celeabration. Today would mark Jimmys 34th birthday. Febuary 9th. Thats why everyone was over, drinking, having a good time.

Syn and I stole the spot light on hosting parties since we got our own house after we got married in 2011. Zacky and Brandy married in 2010. We didnt even live that far from Matt and Val. We were just down the end of the street. Zacky and Brandy lived with us. Then Johnny and his wife lived a few streets away. He married in 2012. Aarin, the new band member that took Jimmy's place after Mike Ponety left, lives about ten minutes away with his new wife, which he married in 2013. His wife was nice. She was shy and temit at first, but she warmed up to us girls fast. It was odd for us, cause we were always arounf each other since 2007 and she joined us in 2011, as she was dating Aarin. 4 years of catching up and she fit in quiet nicely in the last 4 years.

I liked Aarin. He was young. Cute. Full of fire. Like Jimmy was. He had the skill, but Jimmy's legaucy was a huge place to shadow in. But I knew Aarin had what it takes to make his own legaucy one day.

Zacky and Brandy couldnt have been better. They jumped right into getting married after they really cleared the air of their feelings. Zacky prosed to her after the first show the band played without Jimmy. The quickly got married that Christmas. As for kids, Zacky would bring it up to Brandy lately, so who knows, maybe a little Baker/Vengeace will be running around soon.

Matt and Val, recently had their second child. Owen, whom they named after Jimmy. He was a cutie. Val actually picked his name. None of us knew, how bad she missed Jimmy, while the rest of us cried or hid for a while. She bottled it all up and supported Matt. The momment we found out she was pregnet with Owen and she picked the name, all the bottled up emotion over Jimmy being gone, came out. He was like a big brother for her.

Johnny and Lacy, theirs not much to them really. Johnny is still the crazy, drunk, stripper loving, punk we all pick on. Sometimes he'll burst into tears when we start doing crap to him that reminded him of how Jimmy would pick on him. He really lost it on the year mark we lost Jimmy. We thought we were about to loose Johnny, but Syn helpped him out of his hole, just like he helpped me.

Now, as for Syn and I, This Halloween, we will have been married for four years. He was honestly, the greatest husband, anyone could ever ask for. I loved spending time with him. I loved being with him, but he would go on tours, I just couldnt go on. It sucked for the most part, but each time he come home, we would be close and closer. We always learned something knew about each other.

Tonight, we drink. Everyone minus me. I never was up for drinking. I done it mostly cause Jimmy loved to drink and party, but I toned down after Syn and I got married, officialy. Besides, I had an annoucement.

"Guys." Syn said gathering everyone attention on the back porch, "I have an annoucement."

"Spill the beans Gates!" Johnny blurted out taking a drink of his drink.

I looked at Brandy and winked at her.

She had no idea. I happen told her yet either.

"If you havent noticed, I havent took an actual drink, drink." I told everyone.

Aarin stood in his chair, "Your quieting cold turky! AAA meets start tomorrow! Congrats!"

Every laughed at him and his wife, Kim, jerked him back down in his seat.

"Nice Aarin, but no." Syn laughed.

Matt leaned back in his chair, "Then what is it? Were all dying to know."

Everyone slightly laughed and looked at both of us.

"Papa Gates is going to be Grampa Gates soon." Syn said taking a drink from his whine with a smirk.

Brandy slamed her hands on the table, "And you didnt tell me?!"

"Oh my god!" Val yelled excited.

All the guys got up and congratulated Syn. Brandy drug me over to where Val, Kim, and Lacy where, to scold me for not telling them.

"How does it feel?" Val asked me.

I took a deep breath, "Pretty great. I cant believe it."

"How far are you?" Lacy asked.

I smiled, "Almost eight weeks."

"Really?!" Kim said shocked, "Thats crazy."

"Im still mad you didnt tell me." Brandy glared at me.

I wrapped my arm around her neck, "You get to be stuck with me threw the whole process."

"Good luck." Val laughed, "My own sister wanted to kill me, and I didnt live with her."

"No offens Val, but you sister is a bitch." I laughed.

She nodded her head, "Between me and you, I agree."

We all laughed.

"Come here babe." Syn called for me.

I smiled to the girls and walked up to Syn.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, then pulled me close to him, kissing me.

"Now, you are more then likely going to have a boy." Papa Gates told me.

I shook my head and looked at Syn, "I want a girl."

"Hey, its possible. Dad had McKenna." Syn laughed.

"Speaking of her." Papa Gates pointed out, "You have to tell your mother and sister."

Syn shook his head, "You do it."

"No, you are going to do it." Papa Gate said patting his back, then smiling at me, "The two of you can come over tomorrow night, stay over, catch up."

Syn started to say something, but I covered his mouth and answered for him, "We would love too."

"Thats my girl!" Papa Gates smiled at me, then went off looking for more boos.

I shook my head, "Like father like son."

"Hey, whats that suppose to me?" Syn laughed and followed me in the house.

Once everyone calmed down and were in the living room telling stories, Brandy and I were cleaning off the back porch.

"It sucks you cant drink." Brandy said shaking her head, "We havent got drunk together in a while."

I laughed, "I know."

"I wondered why you havent been drinking lately." She pointed out, "You usally share at least one beer with Syn."

I nodded head and leaned over the edge of the porch railing and looked out at the ocean.

"Man, I love this view." Brandy said walking up next to me.

"I agree. Its a great place. Im glad we share it together." I told her.

"You think he would like Aarin?" Brandy asked me, looking at me.

I nodded my head, "He would love Aarin. Aarin is like a mini, younger, slightly version of Jimmy."

Brandy laughed, "Yea, he cracks up the dumbest jokes."

"Those were always the best." I laughed.

"Hey, you two wanna take a walk real fast?" Syn said walking out of the house with Zacky behind him.

I looked at him funny, then at Brandy.

"Sure, whats up?" Brandy said as Zacky started down the stairs to the beach.

Syn and I followed them.

"Just thought, we would get some peace at mind." Syn said as we all walked to the water.

Zacky instently sat on the beach. Syn sat next to him. Brandy and I sat between them.

"Whats on your mind baby?" I asked Syn.

He sighed, "I really miss my best friend."

"I know you do." I told him.

"He would be running into that water, I bet you anything." Zacky pointed out with a laugh.

Brandy pointed up in the sky, "You see that star?"

We all looked and their was on star, shinning brighter then the others.

"Thats St. James." Brandy said.

Syn nodded his head, "For every sorrow, theres a light from our St. James."

"Did you write that song?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and looked at me and Brandy, "That star, gave me the inspireaction to write it."

"Really?" Brandy and I both asked.

"Its true." Zacky said. "We both sat here, drinking, while you girls were asleep."

"I had my guitar out here and we were telling stories, then just out of no where, it poured out of me." Syn confessed.

I hugged him, "I love you baby."

"I love you too." He said as he kissed me.

Brandy shoved me, "Lovely dovey crap."

I glared at her and we both laughed.

Zacky grabbed Brandy and pushed her back on the sand and kissed her.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Hows that for lovey dovey crap?" Zacky smirked at her.

Her face was red and she rolled her eyes.

The three of us laughed at her.

She crossed her arms and glared at us.

"I do really wish he was here." I sighed.

"I do too." Brandy mumled.

I was fighting back tears and I could tell Brandy was too.

"Its okay, you can be upset." Syn told me, "I get upset about it every other day. We all do, right Zacky?"

"Right." He said, "We all woudnt be where we are without Jimmy or each other. We hold each other together."

I smiled at Zacky, then looked at Syn, "If it really wasnt for you, I dont think I could have pulled threw it. I really dont."

"Yea, im with her, if you were around to take my mind off it Zacky, I dont know where I would be." Brandy said.

Syn kissed me again, "If it wasnt for you, I fell there was no reason to be here."

"Im going to head back in. I think were going to watch Jacob's latter." Zacky said standing up.

Syn jumped up with him, "You girls ready?"

Brandy and I looked at each other.

"We need a minute." I told them.

"Yea, we'll catch up with you guys." Brandy told them.

They both kissed us then walked back up to the house to join our guest.

"You know, if it wasnt for them, we would have went completly crazy." I said looking up at the sky.

Brandy nodded her head, "Jimmy kept us in sane. Zacky and Syn keep us together."

"They were there.." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.9K 46
Nikki had a drunken one night stand on her 21st birthday, causing her to lose her virginity to a man she barely even knew. Only remembering his brown...
1.1K 105 49
⚠️ There will be explicit language and smut ⚠️ Willow Sullivan never thought she'd fall for one her older brothers brother's best friends/bandmate bu...
459 20 18
♾Johnny Christ's life is somewhat normal, except for re-occurring nightmares, anxiety, and depression. But that turns around after moving to a new sc...
92.4K 3.7K 101
What do you do when your best friend is marrying the wrong person?