A Light For All (Quirk Deku/V...

De wyxteria_06

Izuku MIdoriya is known to be quirkless. Well, that's what other people thought about him. They just didn't k... Mai multe

The Sludge Villain Incident
Becoming Someone New
The New Vigilante
First Achievement
Kitsune Guardians
Problems at UA
Caught?!
Leaving
Revealed
Sent to UA
Student
Bakugou Katsuki
Unknown Secret
Disappearance
Loneliness
The Sickness
Death
Alone Once Again
Overhaul
Smile
Back to UA
Broken Child
Reunited
Explanations
The Incident
The Truth
Recovery
New Member
Epilogue
A/N

Training

18.2K 462 301
De wyxteria_06

Izuku's POV

As I stared at the ceiling, laying on my bed, I thought of a great idea.

"I don't need approval from All Might to become a hero...Actually, I'm not even going to be a hero!" I said, sitting up from my bed. "I'm going to be a vigilante, that's what! As a vigilante, I can help people without a hero license!"

I smiled happily as I skipped to living room. I saw my mom sitting on the couch, watching the news.

"Hey mom! I'm going out, okay?" I said, rushing towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Umm...to the clothes store! Yeah, the clothes store!" I said, putting on my shoes.

"Oh, okay! Come back before noon!"  My mom smiled at me.

"Okay!" I said, shutting the door.

As I was walking towards the clothes store, I saw Kacchan walking to UA.

"Guess he got in...Well, good for him! But I'll prove him wrong. I'm going to prove him that I'm not useless!" I said to myself, continuing my walk to the clothes store.

Once I reached the quirk clothes store, I looked around, looking for clothes that will have a resistance to my quirks.

"Since all of these are not my style...I guess I could just buy the fabric and make my own clothes..." I mumbled. "I already made a design for my hero costume, so I just need to make it."

After looking around for the right pieces of fabric, I soon found the ones I wanted. I bought them and quickly returned home.

"Mom! I'm going to be working on something so please knock!" I yelled, running into my room.

"Okay, sweetie!" I heard her say.

I hummed and turned on music as I started working on my hero costume. I guess you can call it a vigilante costume.

By dinner time, I finished half of the costume. I made sure to hide it before my mom could see it.

"Izuku sweetie, what were you doing?" Mom asked.

"Well, I was just looking at clothes, thinking about what it would feel like to be a hero!" I lied, smiling as I ate my dinner.

"I see." My mom smiled as she listened to me.

"Mom, can I not go to school?" I asked, reluctantly.

"What?! Is there something wrong?" She asked, worriedly.

"No, nothing's wrong, it's just that since I already finished most of the math stuff and I know everything I'm supposed to...I just thought I could stay home and train!" I laughed, awkwardly.

"Hmm...I guess you could...You indeed know everything you need to and if you need to learn anything else, I could buy books for you..." My mom mumbled. She sighed then smiled. "Fine...Only until you master your quirks. If everything goes well, I won't send you to school until college."

"Yay! Thank you mom!" I said as I rushed to my room.

Once I was in my room, I resumed my work of my costume. I finished after a few more hours.

It was 11 pm by now, which meant I had to sleep. I sighed, lazily dragging myself into the shower.

I took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothing. After that, I plopped onto the bed and covered myself in the sheets.

Slowly and surely, I felt myself drift off to sleep.

The Next Day

After I woke up, I changed into comfortable gym clothes. Then my mom called me for breakfast.

"Thanks mom! I love bacon and eggs!" I said, stuffing my face. She smiled back and we continued to eat in peace.

"Mom, I'm going to go jogging for a while, I'll be back by 6 pm!" I said, running outside.

"Okay sweetie, just don't over work yourself!" My mom shouted. I waved as I ran towards the park.

"Okay, I just need to find a place to practice, secretly." I mumbled as I wandered around the park.

After a few moments of searching, I found the perfect place.

"I should start with...Crystalis first. Don't want to hurt anybody with crystals by accident." I mumbled as I tried to activate my quirk.

   Nothing happened.

   "You know what? I'll start by trying to activate my quirks first." I sighed as I sat down.

   It took around 30 minutes to actually see results of my training. After many minutes of focusing and trying to activate my quirks, I finally managed to activate one.

   I felt a hard pressure and a twitch on my head. I also felt something grow from my tail bone.

As I reached up to touch my hair, I felt a furry thing brush my hand. I grabbed it and noticed it was an ear.

I pulled out a mirror that I brought with me just in case and saw that my hair was white and there were red marks across my face. I also had a tail and a pair of ears twitching on my head.

"So I guess I activated Kitsune." I said, observing myself closer. I then noticed the deep golden eyes I had. "I'll need to train activating and deactivating this quirk."

   I sighed as I closed my eyes focused on stopping my quirk. It worked after a few failed tries. When I reactivated it, this time I was able to do it in one try.

I continued to do this until I was sure that I had full control over activating and deactivating Kitsune.

   I closed my eyes to rest for a bit. I opened my eyes, only to gasp at the sight of the sunset.

   "Oh gosh! My mom's going to be upset if I get home late!" I whispered to myself, running back home. "I guess the only thing I was able to do today was activating Kitsune..."

   I gasped heavily as I stopped running and started walking the rest of the way back home.

   "After a week...After a week, I'll make my first appearance." I said, smiling as I clenched my fists. "I'll practice everyday for my first debut!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

443K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
94.6K 2.1K 14
Izuku midoriya was born with a quirk, fit for a villain. Nothing like his mothers or fathers. When his quirk manifested, he lost control and killed p...
7.3K 228 31
Izuku Modoriya always felt alone. Hidden behind his glasses, he stayed away from the world. The world was too dangerous. Too unpredictable. He hated...
64.9K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...