The Wolf I'm With (LGBT-BOYxB...

By bittersalt

More

The wolf I'm with
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 7

12.7K 467 42
By bittersalt

Chapter 7

(Patrick’s POV)

            Rolling, stirring, going upside-down is what Sterl is doing now. After that nervous wrecking encounter with the rogues and after Sterl killed the wolf who’s snarling him, they retreated. I quickly grab the chance to get Sterl away from them, they will surely attempt to recruit to get more wolf. What bothers me is the fact that Sterl has been bringing that flute – which has a knife, everywhere he goes. It hurts to think that Sterl might have thought that I would hurt him thus, he brings that thing everywhere. My heart sinks down with the thought of it. I shake my head to get rid of the thought and feeling of depression, and perhaps betrayal. I thought he trusted me. I shake my head again while covering my ears with my hands, covering it from the voices that I keep on hearing.

            “What’s wrong?” Sterl ask suddenly making me jump and landing my butt with a loud thud on the floor. I rub my butt as I slowly help myself up. Sterl is sitting on the bed now.

            “Nothing hurts?” I ask. He shakes his head and asks again what I was thinking a while ago.

            “Nah, I was just thinking about things.” I reply, avoiding his gaze.

            “You weren’t just thinking about things, something bothers you.” He stated. I just sigh in reply.

            “You were thinking about the flute.” He says again. I look at him sadly.

            “Trust me, I’m not bringing that flute because of you. I trust you. I only bring it with me because my father wants me to.” I look at him and see the sincerity in his eyes. I smile and reach to hug him. He hugs me back.

            The hug turns out to be making out. I roll above him while not breaking the kiss. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. I can feel his lip curling up into a smirk. He is such a tease! I growl in frustration after so many attempts of shoving my tongue in his mouth.

            I grab his crotch making him gasp and I slide my tongue quickly in his mouth. We didn’t fight for dominance, he let me win already. I hold his hips grinding our lower halves.

            “Why am I not surprise?” someone says.

            We quickly jump apart as my father said it. I never told my parents about my relationship with Sterl, they thought we’re just best friends. I force my mind to come up with a big excuse, but no matter what, it won’t function. Besides, he saw everything.

            “I’m sorry” I say as I bow my head down.

            “Why would you be sorry? Is there anything wrong with you and Sterl?” My dad asks. I look at him and see him grinning. Is this a good sign? Please be one!

            “Your mom calls for the both of you. We’re having dinner.” Dad says as he shut the door. The room fell silent for the both of us. But I am grinning. Few moments later, we laugh. I stand up and pull him to me, giving him one kiss before heading downstairs.

            The dinner fell to a comfortable silence. We ate and talk a little but other than that, we did nothing. After eating the food mom prepared, we decided to go back to our room. But, father stopped us, telling us that he wants to talk with the both of us. Suddenly, I was nervous again.

            “So…” My mom starts cheerfully “How long have you two been going out?” She asks.

            I gulp, obviously, they are not angry with me. But, still, they are intimidating. I don’t want them messing with my relationship with Sterl.

            “A while now? I don’t know. We really don’t count time…” I mentally face-palm myself. Great! Now, I look like a jerk. Who doesn’t count their day together?! Uhh! Frustration is getting to me now.

            After many interview questions that they threw at us, it surprisingly ended well. They accepted our relationship, accepted me, and gave us a lot of condoms. When I say a lot, it occupies half of my bag, a big bag in that case. They say, they use those condoms when their having sex, but decided to share some to us. When mom gave the condoms to me, Sterl instantly flashes bright red. It makes me think, is he a virgin? I really want to ask. But I really don’t want to offend and get his personal space.

            “So, are we using the condom? It has flavors.” I joke. His face turn red, sitting on my bed.

            “I don’t think I’m ready… Sorry” he says, staring at the floor.

            I hug him from the back and told him it was just a joke and even if it wasn’t, I’m willing to wait.

            We spend the whole night, just talking and enjoying each other’s company when Carlo called, asking for Sterl to go home already. And I just can’t let him go alone in the night, so, I volunteered to drive him home. When we got outside after telling my parents that I’ll accompany Sterl till he gets home, especially with what happen in the forest, they let me.

            K was sitting on the pavement with his head up high, observing the sky. He sniffs and turns around to look at Sterl with a grinning face. I would usually scowl and growl at him whenever he does that. But, I came in term with him when he opened up to me. He got the scar when he tried to protect his mate from rogues but unfortunately didn’t succeed, his mate died and the rogues left him a scar, reminding him who’s powerful. That day, he swore he’ll get stronger. He turned rogue after he was vanished from his pack for losing his mate. He was a normal wolf, but his mate was the alphas nephew.

            I drive going to Sterl’s house when K started growling. I look at him with questioning looks.

            “There are five of them” Sterl suddenly says. I look at him and see that he is holding his flute. He slide it into his pocket and stares straight ahead.

            “What’s ---“I sniff, that’s a scent of rogues.

            “Keep driving, but don’t go to the house. Go to downtown, we’ll lose them there.” K suggests. I nod but then I heard a howl.

            “The pack!” I exclaim. They look at me, but I was too worried of my pack.

            “Go back! They need you!” Sterl says. I look at him and saw in his eyes that he wants me too. But I can’t risk getting him in trouble. I shake my head as I continue driving to downtown, the scent became less and soon it was gone.

            “We need to go back! We must help them!” Sterl yells. “What if your family will be in danger?!” I hesitate, but then jolt the car to turn around and speed up to the house.

            The nearer we came, the more visible the smokes were getting. When we came near enough to our house, I didn’t bother parking it right on the street.

            “K, don’t let Sterl be in harm!” That’s all I said before jumping out of the car and turning to my wolf. The pack was already evacuated when I arrived and only the Alpha and Beta’s team were there, preventing the rogues to attack any members of our pack. There are many rogues and my comrades circling each other. Then, I saw the brown wolf that attacked us this day. It was facing with our alpha. It seems that they want to have our territory and make it theirs. It was the only possible idea I have on why this rogues are attacking us.

            The small wolf I fought that time started running towards me. He lunges, but, I quickly avoided. We start circling each other when I was pinned to the ground. A medium built silver wolf pinned me down. He smirks as he put his weight on me. I start wiggling and I got out of his grip.

            Well, two against one is not fair. I look sideways and see that everyone were occupied with one or two opponents. We were clearly outnumbered, but I know our pack is strong.

            Even before we could start biting each other, the brown wolf howled and all the rogues retreated. They stand behind the brown wolf that is starting to shift from wolf to human. Tan well toned body with eyes chocolate brown. His hair is cut short emphasizing his formed jaw. He looks strong.

            Our alpha shifts from wolf to human as well so they face to face with each other. All the time, I keep on glancing to the silver wolf, who is still smirking at me.

            I look back at the two men, now dressed up with pants. We know well not to mess up with the fight of our alpha unless necessary.

            “What brings you here rogues?” Jake – our alpha asks.

            “We want the prophesized wolf.” Their leader says in reply. There was a long pause, my father transformed to human now.

            “Why do you want him?” My father asks.

            “You do well know that they’re coming for our kinds…You only have two choice alpha; cooperate with us, or we take the prophesized wolf by force.” He finishes. Our alpha looks around, then to the man standing in front of him.

            “Fine, we cooperate with you…” says Jake.

            By this time, the entire wolf changed to their human form ordered by our alpha. I can’t help but notice the silver wolf, it’s rare to see one and I’m curious to him. After all of us had gotten to change together with the newly formed alliance, we stayed at the field, a few were talking and some were shy to each other, while our alpha and my dad together with the man discussed something inside the house. It’s surprising that they were friends in instant. Dad and Jake got out of the house together with Marcus- the brown wolf, next to Marcus is Vince – the silver wolf.

            I distinctly hear Vince say “May I?” and before I know it, he has me in his hands. He held my throat, enough to cut my air supply. I start punching and did everything to get his grip out of me. I look at my father pleadingly. He has a concerned look in his face, but he’s not making any move to help me.

            “You’re too weak for being prophesized.” Vince says. I don’t understand what he is saying.

            When I glance at my side with my blurry vision, I see Sterl run and he tackles Vince to the ground. I lay there, not having enough strength to move. Then, I pass out.

(Sterl’s POV)

            If only I could have slit that bastards throat. He almost killed Patrick. What bothers me is that, his father didn’t help him. He just watched.

            Sitting on the sofa is all I could do for now, aside from holding his hands. He’s still unconscious. Patrick’s head is lay on my lap while I trace my finger tips through his forehead, to his nose, to his cheeks, then to his jaw line and lastly to his lips.

            A tall boy with toned body with the name of Vince has his cheeks bruised from the punch that I gave him. He really looks pissed just sitting there in front of me. I glare at him as tension fills the air. Kruvan – Patrick’s father cleared his throat making me pass my glare to him. He shifted uncomfortably under my gaze. My father usually tells me that I look like a gate of hell when I glare with my gray eyes.

            “If only looks could kill.” Says Patrick as he reaches up to touch my cheeks. I relaxed under his gaze. He sits up and stiffens immediately when he saw Vince. He growl but his Alpha stopped him.

            “Enough!” his Alpha yells. “That was a test of how strong you’ve gotten… unfortunately, you’re not strong enough.”

            I snort. And the next thing I knew, his hands are around my neck.

            “You dare challenge an alpha?! I can easily snap your neck like a twig!” he says as he tightens his grip on my neck. I laugh, making him glare at me.

            “You?! You are an Alpha?! From what I heard; alphas never put their subjects in danger.” I say tauntingly. He tightens his grip on me even more.

            “Please, stop! He doesn’t know anything about our rule. He’s just a human.” Kruvan says. He hesitated, but, soon, he lets go of me. I gasp for air as soon as he loosens his grip.

            I glance at Patrick and sees that he looks at me disappointingly. I stand up properly and turn around. As I walk away, I have to control my emotion not to be shown. I defied his alpha because I know it wasn’t right.

            “You could have easily killed Jake, but why didn’t you?” Vince asks suddenly. I turn around. I look at Patrick, Kruvan, and Jake; all giving a confuse glance to Vince. Vince and Marcus – their leader stares at me, waiting for my answer.

            I decided it’s not worth answering so I continued walking out of their pack house.

            Little by little, my secrets are being revealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 22K 32
134K 1.6K 7
886K 35.6K 27
298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb