We should have NEVER raided...

By i_know_scary

The year is now 2035 and we screwed ourselves. What started off as a joke became WWlll, but not against count... More

Exploring

How the Raid Went Down

9 1 0
By i_know_scary

It really wasn't that hard.
No really I mean it, the government had estimated a possible 4,000 people would show up. They got a bit surprised when it was 800,000 that came knocking on their door, believe me it was worse than TannaCon. Anyways it was a blood bath, people came with homemade tanks, grenades, and other weapons. And then of course the first to be taken out were all of the ones trying to Naruto run. Except for one guy he got pretty close. It was a mess of explosions, body parts, screaming and sirens going off. The crowd overtook the government as quickly as possible because they were thinking about the reinforcements that were soon to arrive. With their homemade tanks they broke through the doors, and that my friends is where the real fun began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
17.5K 424 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
11.9K 165 29
Zion Afton is adopted and technically the first daughter of William and Clara Afton after Elizabeth died with Clara Zion is killed in her sleep by he...
18.6K 2.9K 30
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة