Otsutsuki Origins

Por cozilisiye

After losing everyone he's known due to an invasion by the Otsutsuki clan, Naruto and Kurama go back to when... Más

Meet: Naruto Uzumaki!
Lost Potential
Orochimaru?!
Unexpected Visitor
Meeting the Tortoise
Sakura Otsutsuki!
Testing
Battle Amongst Gods
Intrusion
Failure
Aftermath
Note
The Search Begins!
News

Training

811 17 0
Por cozilisiye

It was mid-day. Naruto was working on his Six-paths senjutsu, trying to make the cloak last longer.

Until, all of a sudden, a black portal ripped a whole through space and time, and Naruto saw it. Out of it came an Otsutsuki clan member donning the white cloak and all. Oddly enough, he had Minato's hairstyle, minus the headband.

When he came out of the portal, Naruto automatically tensed up and got into a battle stance.

The Otsutsuki put his hands up and said, "Chill out. I'm not here to fight. I need to tell you and give you stuff." 

"First of all, my name is Minato Namikaze. As it turns out, people sealed with the Shiki seal become Otsutsuki clan members. We are constructs of chakra, like tailed beasts." He continued.

Naruto snarled, "Don't you dare try to impersonate my father!"

"Do you need proof? You can even ask me something out your past-er future. The clan I'm in transcends the limitations of time, so if you time travel some of us aren't affected.

"Yeah. Who was Sasuke? How did you meet me?"

"Sasuke, at one point, used to be your rival. Then he left for Orochimaru and betrayed the village. At the Fourth Great Shinobi War, he helped seal Kaguya into a new moon. I met you twice, actually. Once during the Fourth Great Shinobi War, and when you almost released the Kyubi to defeat Pein."

"Wow, you actually are my dad." Naruto ran up to him and hugged him. "Was that all you needed to tell me?"

"No. I have one more thing, " Minato's face became solemn. "The Otsutsuki you were fighting may come into this dimension in the next 6 years or so, so you have to prepare. You couldn't even scratch him with your previous strength, so that is why I must give you something; my chakra. If I even give you a little bit your body will feed off of it and begin to make more of the chakra I gave you. Expect some changes to your body. Like better reflexes. Better than the reflexes you have in your strongest form. More strength. All of your techniques are amplified."

"Wait, wait. To stop that idiot Otsutsuki from destroying the world, you're going to give me some of your chakra?"

"Yes." Minato raised his hand, and before Naruto could say another word, gargantuan amounts of chakra flew out of his palm and began to flow into Naruto's stomach and head.

Naruto passed out. Minato dropped a scroll next to Naruto and left the dimension.

Naruto woke up in his mindscape. As he walked down the halls, instead of just finding one room, he saw two. The new room had a ball with the kanji for 20 on it. It was pure white, with streams of its energy getting fed into the pipes he had in his mindscape.

"Wow.." was all Naruto could say. He could feel the otherworldly power course through him. He was jolted awake as he saw Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke stare at him. The former two comrades with an actual face of concern, while the latter comrade looked at Naruto while hiding his concern.

"Naruto!" Sakura said first as she went down to hug him.

"You were out for almost a whole month, Naruto, and the Chunin exams are tomorrow. You can drop out if you're too weak to do so." Kakashi informed Naruto.

"No, I won't. I have numerous things to do; too much to just quit now." Naruto said as he gave Kakashi a knowing look.

"Alright, we will do one last team exercise before tomorrow's Chunin Exams." Kakashi said. Naruto got up and followed the team to their training ground.

"Okay, we will just spar." Kakashi declared. "Naruto vs Sasuke."

Naruto and Sasuke stood facing each other in a chalk-lined circle. "Try not to lose too easily, idiot." Sasuke taunted Naruto. 

Naruto simply smirked.

Sasuke ran at Naruto. He went for a right punch but Naruto blocked it and countered with a punch that went directly into Sasuke's stomach. The punch knocked Sasuke out of the ring.

"Naruto wins. Sakura you're up next."

Sakura, with a little bit of hesitation, walked into the ring. Kakashi told them to start. Right as Kakashi said start, Naruto went up to Sakura and pushed her out of the ring.

"Alright.. I'm up." Kakashi said.

"Get ready to lose, idiot. You got lucky against me." Sasuke said.

The match started and the two opponents just stood there and sized each other up. All of a sudden, Kakashi heard a voice behind him that said, "I could've won.". He turned around and saw the tip of a kunai in his face. Kakashi pushed him out of the ring.

As Naruto was falling, he threw a kunai and replaced himself with the kunai. 

"Shinra Tensei!" Naruto used one of his Rinnegan jutsu to push Kakashi out of the ring. "I win!" Naruto said, smiling. Sasuke and Sakura stood there, horrified. They saw Naruto's Rinnegan.

"Rinnegan.." Sasuke said. "HOW DO YOU HAVE THOSE EYES?"

"They're... a transplant." Naruto said. He picked up his kunai and jumped when he saw that his Rinnegan changed. They were red, with 12 tomoe.

"Your eye is evolving into a Tengan." 

Another dojutsu? I didn't even get the chance to learn how to use the Rinnegan yet..

"You should be grateful. Also, you're not going to lose your Rinnegan, just your other eye."

My Sharingan? Noooo! 

"Yes, but your Rinnegan already has your Sharingan powers, so you're fine." Naruto was pulled into his mindscape once again. His mindscape looked different. It was a plain that went far into the horizon. There was nothing but grass and a couple of trees.

"If you're wondering why your mindscape looks so different, its because the chakra you've received has affected your mind. You can stay calm easier now. The chakra also had information in it which I picked up."

"First of all, that chakra is going to obviously affect your eyes. I don't know what powers the Tengan has, but since it is only created by putting pure Otsutsuki chakra into an earthly being such as yourself, it is most likely extremely powerful; more so than the Rinnegan."

"Wow.. why do YOU look different Kurama?" Naruto asked. He was right, Kurama did look a little different.

Kurama's fur was a few shades darker, and he had ten tails instead of nine.

"I absorbed some of the chakra on accident." Kurama replied. "Anyways, this chakra will make you even stronger than my father."

Naruto's jaw went slack at that statement. He would be stronger than the Sage?

"Your reflexes would be godlike, your strength would be godlike, everything about you will be godlike in the next couple of days or so. Also, your chakra reserves are almost as much as back when I had nine tails. Anyways, goodbye, I'm going to take a nap." And just like that, Kurama pushed Naruto out of his mindscape.

"Why did you space out like that, Naruto?" Sakura asked.

Should I tell them about you?  Naruto asked Kurama.

"Yes, you might as well reveal everything right now."

"I was talking with Kurama." Naruto said.

"Kurama?" Sakura and Sasuke asked at the same time. Naruto then went and explained everything that happened, telling them not to tell anyone several times along the way.

"Wow.. That explains that rampage you had at the bridge." Sakura said.

"So you're basically a god now?" Sasuke asked.

"No, and I never will be, luckily," Naruto responded. "being a god would suck because you have no imperfections, and imperfections make life fun."

"Anyways, since that Otsutsuki god will be here in a couple of years, I have to train in order to protect you guys." Naruto continued.

"We have to train to protect everyone else." Sasuke corrected Naruto with a small smile. Naruto grinned. "Good. We can talk about this later, but now, we have to focus on saving the Hokage.."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.6K 569 9
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
8.9K 248 21
It's simple. Naruto, re-written without the filler, with a slight twist. Naruto has more than two brain cells on a non-combat basis. This is my first...
526K 10.1K 58
At five years old, Naruto unleashes the Kyuubi's chakra and slaughters the mob that attempted to kill him. Having little choice, Hiruzen Sarutobi, th...
66K 766 8
Cold Blooded Naruto. Reincarnation of Indra and Asura Otsutsuki God like Naruto. Sharingan Rinnegan Mokuton Mystery to all except some. "I DO NOT OWN...