On TOUR!

By Its_Spiffy_love

A new girl group Just started called TNT they go on tour with Mindless behavior♥,Diggy Simmons♥,Wonder Bros♥... More

Bonding♥
Reunited
Fight night.
Empty promises
Stronger then I thought.
Chicago
Stay the night
Theres no limit to the sky,Long as we fly.Part 1
There's no limit to the sky, Long as we fly Part 2
Work hard,Play hard.
Can I tear these damn walls down now?
Missing you.
They hate you cause your beautiful♥
What now.
Back up.
Suprise.
Double take.
Promise.
And it begins.
update!!
Rumors, Truth, and Family.
Truth?
Rumors?
Help needed!

Tour life.(Mindless Behavior,OMG Girlz,Ect Love story)

1.8K 19 4
By Its_Spiffy_love

Trouble Pov

Hey I'm Kayla also known as Trouble from the girl group TNT. We are FINALLY going on tour. Well before i get to all that, let me tell you about me and my friends from TNT.I date Legacy from the new boyz♥ that’s bae. They don’t call me trouble for no reason, I don’t really like to fight but i have anger issues and i have no problem with swinging first I believe in spreading the peace and all until you piss me off. My inspirations are Ciara, Nicki Minaj, TLC, Aaliyah and Beyoncé My favorite color is black and I have a gangster type of style on stage with a mix of sassy and princess like. I don’t know where i get it from but yeah that’s basically me. Now Nia she’s my best friend since kindergarten. Nia is her real name and stage name she refused to change it. Nia is very out spoken and like my main laughing buddy we all ways pull tricks together that’s all we ever do. Nia is the main bae lol she’s been there with me through thick and thin she tells you the truth all the time that my R.O.D MY MAIN,MY LEFT HAND,MY BACKBONE,MY BEST FRIEND!!♥.Now for Tiara she’s just like Nia but mixed with a hint of my style everybody says they us in all of each other. All this talking is getting on my nerves. Back to my music.

"You got niggas, I want you I want you, to turn up on me Every night when I see you Better recognize when I see you I really want you, you, you Hit the club for you, you, you Lightskin got you new, new, do Even look like Lauren London too I be tripping, but this money ain't Hit the strip, check my money late Sorry if my whip covered in dank Cause I be rolling with this skunk all day"(GCO)

Nobody’s POV

Nia walks into Trouble's hotel room and sees her sitting on her bed listening to music. She walked over to the bed and took out her headphones.

"Girl get the hell up the tour bus is down stairs we got to go like now! “Nia screamed at her grabbing some of her luggage she seen already was packed.

"Calm down mama smurf, shit. Just killed my vibe. My stuff is already packed most of it is downstairs." Trouble replied getting up and grabbing the stuff she needed.

"Alright let’s go then “They grabbed everything and left out of the hotel, and went onto their bus.

When they got their Tiara was already sitting in the bus on one of the couches texting. Then she looked up and noticed they were there.

"Aye, I just found out who we were going on tour with. It says we are going to be with The Wonder broz, OMG girls, Mindless Behavior, Diggy Simmons, Jacob Lartimore, Trevor Jackson, and they said sometimes Zendaya may come and perform and hang out with us." Nia and Trouble nodded and sat with her.

"I’m going to miss my boyfriend, Legacy" Trouble admitted. (Photo on the side is Legacy)

"Girl these boys are fine you might just forget about legacy like for real. “Tiara protested scrolling the boy’s pictures on her phone.

"Well Im happily taken you can go ahead and do you and flirt. Oh yeah and he said he’s coming to our show tonight so we have to kill our performance. “Trouble replied

"Now you know we all ways bring it. Plus we are doing Ciara's choreography to her song "promise" for your tribute to her since you picked her as your inspiration then we have to do the TLC choreography for "No Scrub" as our group tribute. Our manger told me last night. Our first stop is New York. “Nia informed them.

"Well I know is that we have to kill it “Trouble said as she got up.

At the hotel 30 minutes before the performance.

Trouble, Nia, And Tiara were getting dressed and doing their hair and make up for their performance. Trouble's hair is long down to her back so she made it wavy, Nia straightened her hair her hair was the same length as Troubles, and Tiara left her hair naturally curly.(Outfits in the External link.)

They all meant at the down stairs lobby and got in their bus and went to the stadium.

Nia's Pov

We were back stage and practicing in our dressing room, we were 1st to perform. I don’t think I will make it like damn I’m so scared.

"1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 pop hip roll and send it “Our dance instructor Nancy yelled out as we followed her lead.

We heard clapping then we all looked back and seen everybody that Tiara told us we were going to be on tour with was watching our last part of the dance. That must have scared the hell out of Trouble cuz her fat ass jumped on me.Tf she think this is?

"AH! What the hell?!"Trouble said holding on to Nia.

"Kayla.......Trouble If you don’t get yo ASS OFF OF ME!!!"I straight faced her ass.

"My bad, shit I’m not used to people popping out of places and stuff. I was in my zone! “She tried to defend herself but everybody was just laughing and shaking their heads. This girl.

"Yeah yeah whatever don’t jump on me no more, girl you better run next time"

"Sorry we didn’t mean to scare you. My name is Beauty, and over there is Star, and Baby doll. We are the OMG girls." the girl with the pink hair said as she pointed out everyone else who we already knew.

"Nice to meet you guys uhm I’m Trouble, that’s Nia, and last but not least Tiara and we are T.N.T" Trouble introduced us.

"T.N.T YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO ON STAGE IN 10 MINTUES!!."My manger Iggy screamed at us as ran into our dressing room acting crazy as usual. Everybody else looked at her like she was crazy but we were used to it.

"Aye IGGY!!!"Me, Trouble and Tiara screamed.

"Oh I seen you guys meant the rest of the people you are touring with, And Trouble someone is here to see you “she said looking up at us.

We all looked at each other with a confused look.

"Hey beautiful “we heard someone say all of our heads snapped towards the door and there was Legacy.

"awwwww go get your boo “Me and Tiara said in unison.

Trouble's Pov.

"awwwww go get your boo"Nia and Tiara said in unison.

I had my hands on my face. YES IM FUCKING CRYING. You don’t know how long it’s been since i haven’t seen Legacy. A long and terrible year. I missed him so much like you don’t know. I forgot he was coming tonight.I finally started walking over to him with my hands still over my face. He meant me half way and hugged me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his neck.

"Awwww" Nia, Tiara and Iggy coed.

"Wait you mean to tell me Trouble is going out with Legacy from the New boyz?!"Tool asked

"Aw yeah i forgot you guys didn’t know that, Yeah they have been going out for 2 years. When we started TNT she had to be away from him for a year. “Tiara answered him.

"Awww they are sooo cute" All of the OMG Girls replied.

We get that a lot, since I’m shorter then i reach his abs. Yes I’m pretty short.5'3 to be exact and he’s 5'8 with his short ass. He put me down and wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto my waist. I looked up at he and he looked down at me.

"You still have not grown. Short self" he said smiling looking me up and down and started shaking his head. Uh-Uh no he didn’t.

"Tf you mean “He looked at me and started laughing i couldn’t help but laugh too. He bent down and kissed my cheek. Awwww I missed him.

"I’m just playing with you, but after your performance I’m taking you out." He gave me a million dollar smile. That i missed too much.

"Okay but we are about to go on stage in 3 minutes, I have to go like uhm now but i love you sooooooooooo much okay “I told him. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. I got out of his grip and we all ran towards the stage, and when i say everybody i mean everybody came to watch us backstage.

"WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME THE GIRLS OF TNT.FIRST WE HAVE TIARA!!!"Tiara ran on stage into her position and waved to the crowd and they were screaming and cheering her on.

"NEXT WE HAVE NIA!!!!"Nia ran on to stage. OH my god I am sooo nervous i have to be in the front the whole time since in playing Ciara. Lord help me now.

"LAST BUT NOT LEAST LET HER INTRODUCE HER SELF, HERRRRRE COMES TROUBLE!!!!"They called out for me, and i ran out on stage. Wish me luck.

They had a picture of Ciara on the screen and in gold and black letters it said "Troubles tribute to Ciara" Then the music started play for Promise.(Video on the Side) We had to basically copy all of the moves. To be honest i can’t believe I'm doing this. Smh. The music changed to No scrub by TLC after we finished the dance for Promise by Ciara and TLC was on the screen now. The crowd went insane when they noticed what song we were doing next. WE KILLED IT!!

AFTER PERFORMANCE.

We ran off stage, as the crowd was screaming and cheering and like seriously I made some guys cry. I didn’t even know i could do that lol.

"You guy are amazing “The Omg girls screamed to us. All the other guys just had their mouths open in awe.

"Thanks, and guys close your mouths you’re going to catch flies"

"Damn you guys made the omg girls look like newbies “Prince added in still in his daze. Beauty slapped him on the back of his head.

"Boy say something else!!"She added mean mugging him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 216 24
Ella has been bullied since she was in 5th grade. When she moves school High School Bad Boy Jacob Perez starts falling for her. Meanwhile Jacob's USE...
327K 9.6K 52
YN (Your Name) is an upcoming artist and is known around the country. It's her first tour and her tour mates include the very own Mindless Behavior...
1.8K 256 21
𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐆𝐂𝟒! 𝟏𝟒 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐫...
61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤