Hate and Love ( Zarry AU)

By LorelaiG2000

COMPLETED Zayn (18) and Harry (17) are stepbrothers for about a year now. While Zayn hates Harry and doesn't... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Epilogue
New Zarry Story
First Chapter
SUNFLOWER
Our love is my mixtape

Part 44

3K 154 52
By LorelaiG2000

A/N: Happy 9 Years of One Direction!!!

Definitely inspired me to write today, so her is a new chapter. Enjoy! :)

Harry's POV

Am I dreaming? Zayn freaking Malik liked me back? This was just. WOW. I think I've never felt happier in my entire life. It's like I suddenly couldn't stop smiling. I was just constantly replaying our conversation from this morning. The sincerity behind his words. That he really meant everything he said. Our kisses. His touch. It still seems too good to be true. So surreal. But in a good way.

"Harreh I didn't hate you. I could never hate you..."

"And I just can't help myself or stop myself from kissing you, touching you. It's like I need you or something..."

"Harry. I promise, that I will wanna be with you not only now, but tomorrow, next week, next month, next year... You're not just a quick fling to me."

"Harry Styles, would you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?"

"Hey honey, can I come in?", my mother interrupted my thoughts.

"Sure."

"I was just wondering if you are really alright. Zayn and you both seemed a bit weird when we got back."

"Mom I'm perfectly fine. Better than fine. I'm doing great", I replied.

"Okay. You really seem good now. Just this morning you said you were sick and you also looked terrible and now..."

"Thanks mom", I answered sarcastically.

"Aww, Harry you know what I meant. You also seemed to be down."

"Yeah I know."

"So what happened that changed your mood?", she asked curiously.

"Mom, you're being nosy."

"Me-being nosy? I'm just curious about my son's life."

"Yeah, well I'll tell you when I'm ready", I replied hastily, trying to end this conversation.

"Do you have a new boyfriend?"

"No, why would you even think that?", I asked shocked. Why was she such a good guesser?

"Was just a guess. You don't have to get so defensive. But if this is really bothering you, I'll stop asking questions."

"Thanks."

"Alright Harry, good night."
"Night mom. Love you."
Jeez. My mom really knew me so well. It's not even like I didn't want to tell her about Zayn and I being boyfriends now. In fact I wanted to scream it out loud so everyone could hear it. But Zayn and I hadn't talked about all that yet. Who knew what he wanted? What if he wanted it to be a secret? I hoped that wasn't the case, because I didn't how long I could endure that.

I was already overthinking everything. For now I should just be happy. Things would fall into place.

Content, I turned off my lights and soon fell asleep.

A loud cracking woke me up again. I abruptly sat up, trying to see what was going on. I could see light from the hallway shining into my room. Why was my door open? I'm pretty sure it was closed when I fell asleep. "Harry are you up", Zany's husky voice came from the hallway.

Now that I knew it was Zayn I instantly relaxed a bit.

"Now I am", I answered sleepily and added, "what are you doing anyways? Isn't it like 1am?" Instead of answering me, Zayn turned off the lights in the hallway, locked the door behind him and walked towards me. Before I knew it, he had slipped off his shirt and was crawling in MY bed. "Zayn what are you doing?", I whispered.

"Shh. You'll wake up our parents", Zayn teased.

"Zee..."

"Come here, Harry", Zayn ordered and patted on the spot next to him, and of course I complied. When I lied back down, he spooned me from behind and pulled the blanket over the both of us.

I cozily snuggled up against him. I loved being close to him. To smell his unique scent, which was kind of a mix of a bit of smoke, vanilla, his cologne and just him. "Next time you wanna cuddle, just be a normal person and come to my room before I fall asleep, instead of waking me up in the middle of the night", I murmured.

"Sorry princess. I had to wait until our parents were asleep", Zayn whispered and pressed a light kiss on my shoulder, then one on my neck.

"Zee I wanna sleep", I mumbled, although I totally enjoyed it. But I knew Zayn and if he wasn't stopped now, we would end up in a heated snogging-session. Not that I particularly minded that. But right now I was really tired. And really wanted to get some sleep.

"Okay sleepy-head. Just give me one quick kiss. I've been dying to taste those luscious lips of yours", Zayn pleaded.

"Your wish is granted", I chuckled and turned around so that we were now facing each other.

I gave him a small peck on the lips and quickly turned back again.

"Has anyone ever told that you are unbelievable?", Zayn sighed, before he started tickling me.

"Zee. Stop. Our parents will hear us", I quoted him, still trying to suppress my laughter.

"I don't care princess. As long as I don't get my proper kiss goodnight I'll continue", Zayn replied and sounded like he meant it.

"Okay okay. I'll give up", I answered, still trying to catch my breath from all the laughing.

"Always such a tease princess", Zayn stated and turned me around.

"But you'll love it", I replied grinningly. I didn't know where I got the courage to be so sassy towards him right now. Usually I'd be shy and blush. But somehow I just liked teasing him a bit.

"That I do", was all Zayn said before pressing his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back, granting his tongue entrance to my mouth. We didn't even fight for dominance, because clearly he would win anyways. But I didn't mind that at all. Gosh he really knew how to kiss. I could feel my knees becoming weaker by every second. After some time Zayn pulled away and whispered "Goodnight babe."

Babe. That made me blush. This was the first time he had called me that. And I could definitely get used to that.

"Night Zee", I mumbled and turning around, so that I was his little spoon again. I felt his two strong arms holding me by my waist, pulling me closer to his body. His body was hot as hell. But I bet mine felt the same. Now we were lying there. Skin pressed on skin, with our boxers being the only obstacles. This entire position was so intimate. Okay I had slept in the same bed as Zayn twice already. One time when he snuck into my room, like today and the other time in New York. But this time it felt different. Better. Because I knew he would be there when I wake up. Still I couldn't sleep. Feeling his skin on mine and being held by him was just SO good. It made me feel safe but it also made my body ache for more touch. While debating if I should kiss him once more or try to sleep, I let out a deep sigh.

"Try to sleep babe. I can hear you thinking", Zayn chuckled and I could feel his hot breath on my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"I'm trying, but you are so hot and that is distracting me", I blurted out before realizing what I said, " I meant your body is extremely warm. That's what I meant to say." I face-palmed myself. How embarrassing.

"Thanks princess. I know I'm hot. And now sleep", Zayn answered and I knew he was smirking his typical cocky smirk. "Yeah but...", being this close to your body is making me nervous and hot and aching for more. Was what I wanted to explain, but I let the sentence stuck in the air.

"Zayn", I whispered. No answer. "Zayn!" Again nothing. Did he really fell asleep? Well I guess I had no other option but to sleep as well.

The next morning I woke up by my mom shouting: "Harry, are you awake?"

I lazily rubbed the sleep out of my eyes when realized I wasn't alone in my bed. I happily smiled at the sight of my, now boyfriend, snuggled up on my bed, looking like a sleeping Greek God. How could someone look that good in the morning? I bet that I looked terrible right now.

"Zayn, wake up", I whispered so that my mom wouldn't hear it.

"Let me sleep Harry", Zayn mumbled tiredly, going right back to sleep a minute later. Not a morning person I guess.

"Harry, I'm coming in!", my mom shouted again.

"No! I'm not dressed yet", I yelled.

I was totally in panic by now. She definitely couldn't come in. I mean how would I explain why Zayn was sleeping in my bed instead of his own?

"Okay then get dressed and open the door."

Fuck. There was no way Zayn could get out without her noticing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.9K 20
"No, you don't get to do this." He looks at him angrily. But there's also a tinge of sadness behind those green eyes, Zayn can see that. Because even...
87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
29.6K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
89K 5.3K 33
Zayn is a college student taking up fine arts and a mild extrovert. Most of the students at the campus knows him since he's well known to girls and h...