Rant poems and stories

By FusionFriend

I'm just ranting and I need to get these off my mind More

A Good Friend
What do you WANT me to do
Trust
I made my best friend hate me
Disease

New Bff

15 0 0
By FusionFriend

14 years. 14 god damn years and for what? What have I gotten out of it, a friend that tells me to calm down when I try to talk about one of the FEW things that peaked my interest.

I have done everything I ever could for her and I guess it wasn't enough.I went to every birthday party she had even though I knew I'd hate it cuz one, I don't like to be around a lot of people and two, I tried to get along with her friends but I couldn't.
But hey what's 14 years of pure loyalty     compared to someone who went to her house everyday after school.  For 3 years I wasn't even allowed to go out side let alone go over to someone's house.

I never fit that perfect friend picture so what can I expect. I'm not her best friend anymore so what's the point of trying.

Why do I still give it my all? I want to let go I want to pretend that she means nothing but I can't. No matter how much she pisses me off I still want her gratification I still want her approval even though I'll never get it.

I don't know where or when she  saw me change, I don't know where I fucked up to the point where she replaced me as her bff then again I'm not even sure if I was ever her bff.

Looking back I was the one who called her my best friend to her I was only a friend. I'm such a dumbass for not realizing it before and I was an even bigger dumbass when I believed her when she said she'd try to regain my trust. I wanted to trust her but she's done nothing to get it back.
I'm done
I'm so fucking done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
47K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
401K 54.1K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး