Arcanum

By Zenda_

More

Best friend Glow
Husband
Soilder

Arcanum

155 5 0
By Zenda_

Name: Arcanum Arela, meaning mysterious and secrets.

Age: Unknown. "I'm a younger than Zenda.." She murmured.

Species: "Demon..uh big cat thing." A heavy sigh escaped her lips.

Appearance: Medium height with a slim build not a lot of muscle like Zenda but has some. Long dark brown hair with reddish-brown highlights, glowing crystal purple eyes hidden by her hair. A scar runs down her back, turning jaggedly around her waist to her stomach; like a snake.

Clothing: Normally wears v-cut long sleeved shirt, some jeans and Nike tennis shoes.

Accessories: Normal wears a beautiful diamond heart necklace.

Personality: Proper, nice, kind, shy, timid at times, selfless, naive and also very mysterious but if her demon get in control she cruel, heartless, mean and vicious.

Powers: Controls crystals and can feel others emotions.

Strengths: Feeling others emotions she is able to know how to aggravate people easy to make them foolish in battle. Is quite good with a bow and arrow.

Weaknesses: even though she can feel others emotions it effects her as well and it takes its toll trying to suppress those emotions.

Other: Zenda took her under wing and is often found with her, very protective.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
56.5K 579 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try
90K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
49.9K 665 39
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...