Faded [RENESMEE CULLEN]

By calanthemavis

❝Where are you now? Was it all in my fantasy? Were you only 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓇𝓎?❞ In which Renesmee Cullen was... More

A SIM FOR DOWNLOAD
IMPORTANT
CAST
PLAYLIST
𝟏. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝟒. 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟔. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟕. 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟖. 𝐈𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞?
𝟗. 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐀𝐦 𝐈?
𝟏𝟐. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟏𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟓. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐲

𝟏𝟑. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰?

134 3 0
By calanthemavis

Kayla Armstrong

After what seems to be an hour of chatting away our worries and kissing, I look at my phone. It's already mid-afternoon and my family is probably getting worried.

I stand up and dust my jeans. "I gotta go," I sigh.

Jacob smiles at him and steals yet another kiss. It feels surreal. All of these revelations...

Just yesterday, I thought I was another adopted kid with no memory of their previous life. And today... I am a vampire-human hybrid with a special power that Jacob just adores it when I use it.

He presses my palm on his face one more time to enter my mind and I try to think of positive things only. I am still learning. I haven't used this ability in many years, according to him.

"You barely spoke when you were younger," he told me.

Of course, when I don't remember any of that, I struggle to reply... or to show him anything else.

At home, when I tell my mothers that I've found my biological parents (I leave out the supernatural part, of course), I can tell they're worried. They think I might leave them.

I have a choice. But I think it's obvious and logical what to do in my situation.

So I set up a dinner - to introduce my boyfriend anyways. I think it's fair. I met his (well, mine too). Time for him to meet mine.

My mothers are pleasantly surprised when they meet Jacob. And my siblings seem to like him. Especially my brother.

At dinner, we discuss pleasant for us topics as if we have known each other for years. It feels like the perfect time to share the news.

So, I stop eating and wait for everybody to focus on me. And when they finally do, I announce:

"I made a decision and...," I take a deep breath to ensure myself that I am fully ready for what I am about to reveal, "I am extremely grateful to be a part of this family. And while I found my biological parents, I want to stay here, with you."

Nobody dares to blink. Not even my younger sister.

"I feel like Kayla Armstrong more than I feel like Renesmee Cullen," I speak from my heart.

Everybody smiles. I swear, if they can, they will be shedding tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 3.3K 17
ئازارت دام... بەڵام... چاوە ڕەشەکانت تیماری برینمی کرد 🖤📎 ئەکرێت لە ژیانا بەشی هەندێکمان تەنها ئازار بێت.. ڕەنگە هیوات هەبێت بەڵام لە خراپەوە بڕۆی...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.3K 882 18
*Mature content and themes*sexually explicit*Not for those under 18* Newly joined to the Avengers (kind of against her will) at the behest of her now...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...