Photographer ∞ T.H [1]

By _LookingAtStars_

Two souls, so close and yet at times they many be a great distance apart, find love just as Spring is about t... More

Chapter one - First encounter
Chapter two - Clubbing
Chapter three - Hangovers
Chapter four - Photoshoot
Chapter five - Texting
Chapter six - Date
Chapter seven - Wedding
Chapter eight - Smile
Chapter nine - Panic
Chapter ten - Tom
Chapter eleven - Comfort
Chapter twelve - Break
Chapter thirteen - Dinner
Chapter fourteen - Fun
Chapter fifteen - Beautiful
Chapter sixteen - Hope
Chapter seventeen - Spider
Chapter eighteen - Tommy!
Chapter nineteen - America
Chapter twenty - Interview
Chapter twenty one - Surprise
Chapter twenty two - Awaken
Chapter twenty three - Home
Chapter twenty four - Matchmaker
Chapter twenty five - Sick
Chapter twenty six - Kingston
Chapter twenty seven - Hate
Chapter twenty eight - Embarrassment (Part ¹)
Chapter twenty nine - Embarrassment (Part ²)
Chapter thirty - Concert
Chapter thirty one - Christmas
Chapter thirty two - LA
Chapter thirty three - University
Chapter thirty four - Separation
Chapter thirty six - Epilogue
Sequel
Appreciation
ASK THE WRITER
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Chapter thirty five - Cure

2.7K 59 19
By _LookingAtStars_

Spiderman:Far From Home, was soon to be released. There were still 3 or 4 more scenes to shoot before the directors and editors would put everything together to create the new Spiderman movie.

I couldn't wait to see Peter Parker on the big screen of the cinema!

I joined Tom at the movie studio and watched as he began doing his own stunts, wow he's come really far and look at him now.

What was the most funniest thing about Tom being in his Spiderman suit was when he drank something. He had to pop an eye out of his suit and use a straw to drink.

But that didn't stop Spiderman. He continued acting and I must say it's pretty hot. Not just outside...

My phone began ringing and I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

Alana :
This is Alana Montez, and
who am I speaking to?

Unknown :
Wow, you sound so formal right
now. If you must know this is
Sam, Clary, Jessica and Cordelia!

Alana :
Hey guys, what's up?

Sam :
You do know that we had a girl's night
planned out? Your mother told us that
you went crazy and took the first
available flight to LA!

Alana :
I'm sorry if you guys are all
angry. It's just the separation
was getting to me, I had to see
him.

Sam :
We get it...hey look our movie
is about to start, we've gotta
go, bye.

Looks like Sam's angry at me for leaving after we had plans together...

I really didn't have time for this. I walked back into the studio and into Tom's dressing room. I became bored so I began scrolling through my pictures and decided to post a few pictures.

I then drifted off into a deep sleep. All my worries washed away.

°°°

When I awoke I couldn't see anything at all. The lights of the studio were all turned off. I used the light on my phone to light up the studio a bit.

I walked towards the studio's exit and saw a sight I wish I hadn't. There stood Tom and Zendaya. Zendaya's back was against the wall. Tom's lips were placed on hers. They were having a make out.

Angrily I stomped towards them. My blood boiling. I flew all the way to LA and this is what I see.

"Tom!"I sternly yell.

Tom and Zendaya stops making out and both look to me. Both wore a smug smirk on their face. I wanted to smack both of them but I knew violence was not the answer for this.

"Why? Tom, why?" I pleaded as tears began running from my eyes.

°°°

"Hey, baby. Wake up, love." A voice says.

I groaned first and then slowly opened my eyes and saw Tom in his Spiderman suit. My left hand slowly began clenching into a fist.

"We just rolled up with Spiderman. We can fly back to Kingston now if you want to." Tom says.

"I'm fine with anything really." I said with no expression whatsoever.

"Are you fine love?" Tom asks, I couldn't see his expression because he had is mask on.

"Yeah, I just need some water." I say trying to brush my dream off.

"Here you go." Tom says and hands me a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I say and take a few sips of the water.

"So how's uni?" Tom asks as I begin to play a random game on my phone.

"Long, time consuming and tiring." I say and then let out a yawn.

"Looks like you're tired, love. Let's head home." Tom says and kisses my cheek.

"I'll wait in the car, while you get dressed in other clothes." I say and peck Tom's lips ever so lightly.

As I pulled away Tom placed is arms around my waist and pulled me in once again. He placed a soft, passionate and slow kiss on my lips. I kissed back but I could help but to moan due to the tingles I felt on my lips.

We then pulled away and Tom smirked. I began blushing, reason - unknown. Ugh... immediately that dream I had was forgotten about. The things Tom will and can make me do.

"How about dinner?" Tom suggests.

"Dinner sounds great. But I wanna go home." I say and yawn again.

"Dinner at home then?" Tom asks and I nod.

"I'll be waiting." I says and walk to Tom's car.

I took a seat in the passenger seat. A few minutes of waiting and the driver door opened up and Tom took his seat. Once we reached home I took a shower. Once in walked out of the shower I put on black leggings and a white tank top with my sandals.

I was so tired yet, it was only 8 PM. I heard Tom shuffle around in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw red rose petals around the kitchen. Tom rushes inside from the back door. I look at him questionable but he smiles and walks over to me.

Tom's arms drape around my waist pulling me in.

"What's this for?" I softly ask him and I placed my hands on his chest.

"Dinner?" Tom says but it sounds more like a question.

Tom let's go of me.

"Close your eyes." Tom says.

"Why exactly?" I ask him.

"Just do it love." He says.

I give in and close my eyes. Tom leads my somewhere.

"Now, open your eyes." Tom says and let's go from any arms.

I open my eyes to a beautiful sight. I blinked a few times to see if it was all a dream but it wasn't. I turn around to face Tom and I hug him.

Tom had laid out a small picnic in the backyard. This was so sweet. After the picnic we laid on the blanket. My head on Tom's chest as music softly played from Tom's phone and we looked at the stars.

"I love you, Alana Giselle's Harper Montez." Tom says.

I turn around and look at Tom. I smile and kiss his lips.

"I love you too Thomas Stanley Holland." I say and blush a bit.

Tom connects out lips once again and fireworks erupt from my stomach. I was in love, so head over heels. This boys name was carved in my heart. Maybe all that heartbreak I've felt, maybe Tom was the cure.

We continue to lay down and look up at the twinkling stars, I realise Tom's eyes begin closing. As smile played at my lips as I slowly slide my phone out of my leggings pocket. I entered my camera and took a picture of Tom, unfortunately the flash and sound was on.

My eyes grow wide as Tom turns to look at me. He smiles and me and pecks my lips. He pulls away and I miss you his hair which was curly. I snap a few more pictures, I didn't turn the sound off nor the flash.

"You just love taking pictures of me don't you?" He says with a smile, and I continue taking pictures of him.

"I love more than just that." I say snapping one last picture of him.

I place my phone face down. Tom slowly starts leaning in and I do the same. Our lips gently brush against one another's. I stare into his soft brown eyes and see him looking at me, my lips turn into a smile. Our lips are sweetly placed against one another's.

Our lips move in sync as we kiss under the lights of the night sky. Tom's hand caresses my right cheek, the outer hand wraps around my waist pulling me onto his lap, as he deepens the kiss.

I give in and at this point we both fill the kiss with passion. After a few blissful minutes we pull away bother breathless.

Neither of us want to move from our current position. So we both lean our foreheads against one another's. We murmured sweet and loving words to each other. I don't know about Tom, but with every word of his I fell more in love...

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

I have got school in the next
50 minutes and I just wrote
this chapter!!!

Thanks for sticking with this book.

- I edited this chapter and added a few more things to this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
148K 2.8K 43
"promise me to remember me and love me even if something bad happens." says Y/N. "I promise......." says Chaeyoung
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
227K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...