The Beginning of The End

By NicePizzaBoi

Zak realizes he has feelings he's really confused about, he slowly starts acting out fearing and knowing his... More

Just a Normal Day.
Better Day
Endless Thoughts
Interesting Experiences
Bad Decisions
Excitement
Update
End of the Night
What is even happening
Bubbling Happiness
Why me
Alone time

What is going on?

5.9K 224 232
By NicePizzaBoi

I wake up, my entire body shooting up in an instant whilst I put my hands in my hair, and my knees to my chest.

What the hell was that.

I grab my phone and check the time, 2:46am. Almost 3am. While my heart continues beating as hard as a herd of wild elephants marching, I slowly and shakily get up.
I have to text him.

I open my Twitter and text Darryl.

S=Skeppy B=BadBoyHalo

S: Hey are you up?
B: yeah I was just finishing something up is everything alright?
S: Yeah everything's just fine I was just making sure everything's cool with us.
B: Okay? Why wouldn't everything be cool with us? Did something happen?

Should I tell him? We are close friends but I don't know if he wants to hear about my stupid nightmare. It did involve him so maybe he should know, but..why do I feel so weird now... I slowly walk to my computer and turn it on, whilst remembering the nightmare, shivers crawl down my spine.

B: Hello?
S: Yeah sorry wanna talk in TS?
B: uhh sure give me a second to get on and open it.
S: ok me too

My computer comes on and I enter my password. The screen lights up even brighter and I squint my eyes a bit because it's so bright. I open TS and join his ts. I get moved into a private room.

"Hey what's up, are you okay?" He asks tiredly whilst at the same time sounding concerned for my well being.

"Yeah I just.." I guess I'll tell him.

"Just what? Did something happen? Why wouldn't we be cool?"

"We are we are, I just uhm... had a dream it was no big deal sorry"

"What? What happened in the dream?"

"I was blamed for griefing your server when I didn't do it and you started to hate me. It felt so real"

"That sounds like more of a nightmare I'm so sorry, it's okay though, this is real life and none of that happened" he said, his words laced thick in care. Unlike the anger in the dream.

I was so sad in the dream, I thought he hated me. I thought he would never love me again......wait love?

"Zak? You there? Hello?"

Why would I be thinking about him loving me, I mean as a friend of course but I don't feel like that's what I wanted in the dream. No no I probably just wanted him to love me as a friend yeah it couldnt be anything else.

"HELLO???" I heard him shout through my headphones, snapping me out of my thoughts and making me jump.

"Hey! Sorry I was just thinking about the nightmare. Um it wasnt that bad I think I'm gonna go back to sleep now"

"You sure everything's fine?"

"Yeah sorry haha..I just got scared I didn't have a best friend anymore."

"Aww I'm your best friend"

"Oh shut up. I'm going to sleep goodbye.

"Goodnight sleep well ya little muffin" he says.

A small smile appears across my face.

"Yeah yeah goodnight. Bye" and with that I hung up. The smile fades quickly. I dont think I'm going to be able to go back to sleep. I turn my computer off and go to my bed anyway, I put my earbuds in and turn on the song So High by Blackbear. I stare at the ceiling and listen with my arms spread out.

What am I feeling? Why do I have these feelings. I wish he was here, we could just cudd- NO. Ugh I hate these thoughts. Go AWAY STUPID THOUGHTS. I turn the music up louder and turn on my side.

It's probably just cause of the dream, it's making me feel stupid feelings cause I thought my friend was going to hate me. That's all.

I lay there for what seems like days. After a while and a whole playlist of songs later, I see the light start to appear outside my window. Wow I really stayed up all night. I got a whole 2 hours of sleep. Yay me..

------------------------

A/N: hi there! I hope this was atleast somewhat interesting? This is my first ever story I'm attempting to finish lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 196 23
Skeppy and Badboyhalo Planned to Meet up,but making it a secret they don't want to tell to there fans Yet! they were so excited,but nervous in a same...
69.6K 2.6K 14
BadBoyHalo and Skeppy have been best friends for years, but recently something felt off about Bad. He was getting more distant. One day Skeppy sees B...
63.2K 2.4K 7
Darryl and Zak have always been friends, but something in Darryl finally snapped. Or maybe he was always like this and no one ever realized. When Zak...