The Prince's Slave

By KingYami

When a slave werewolf, Ally goes for a run in the woods. She didn't expect to run into a strange black wolf... More

The Prince's Slave
The Black Wolf
The Jerk
The Destroyed Room
Meeting Princess Kaitlyn
The Microchip
Father-in-law
Whats wrong with being a slave?
Rouges
Love Triangle
Heat? Oh, boy!
How could she?
Do I love him?
Vampires!
Where is Ally?
Hello brother...
Back Home
I'M WHAT
Good day turned to bad day
Real Troy
Blood Red
It's a......
Who is it?
This means war!
My father?
Nearing The End
The end
authors note

A bump in the night

29.5K 703 46
By KingYami

I sighed. “I don’t know what Logan has been telling you or what he told you to say. But it’s lies!”

“Ally, it’s true. We all heard it with our own ears. There is something wrong with him.” Sam whispered.

“That can’t be true.”

“Well, it’s true…we are all sho-where are going?”

I had gotten up and was walking out the door.

“To see for myself!”

“What does that mean?” Henry asked.

I was already down the hall, and  walking down the stairs. I could feel Sam behind. Henry must be taking care of Jace.

“Ally…stop you can’t just go there!”

I somehow managed to get past guards. While Sam was stopped by the guards. I walked down the cells past many prisoners. A number of them tried hit on me. But I ignored them all. I got to a cell that I had to round the corner. That one I could see that Troy was in. But before I could get close enough for him to see me.

“That ass*hole!”

That made me stop. Troy never talked like that to anyone! Not even when he was very angry.

“That stupid mutt thinks he is all that! Just because he is the king! I should be king not that idiot!” Troy’s voice hissed.

What was going on? Why was Troy acting like this? This wasn’t him was it?

“Then he gets that wh*re Ally. I thought she was sweet and kind. That we were meant to be together forever! But no that sl*t choose that spoiled mutt over me! Me! Even when I tried to make her see I was the one for her, and to show that Logan was just going to cheat does she run to me? No!”

So…What Logan said was true. Troy was behind what I saw! Logan never cheated. My heart and wolf cheered all at the same time. Logan was the man who I fell in love with! Troy wasn’t who I thought he was. That made a tear form in my eyes. The one person I thought was my friend wasn’t.

I was starting to back up when I hit a strong chest, and arms went around me. But there were no shocks so it must have be Sam. I turn in his arms and quietly sob in his chest.

“Why?”

“I don’t know.” Sam said.

“…Ally…it that you?” I heard Troy’s fake voice whisper.

Anger took over as I remembered what a lying pr*ck he was.

“Hello Troy.”

“Oh Ally I knew you would come to help me. You’re jealous ‘mate’ locked me up cause he was upset that you may fall for another man while he is cheating. He is insane! Just unlock me and we can run away from that FREAK”

Sam took a step to move forward but I put my hand up to stop him.

“Well that ‘freak’ is the man I love and my mate you selfish two-face pr*ck!”

“Ally what are you talking about? Has Logan told you these lies? Remember he did cheat on-“

“HE NEVER CHEATED DID HE? IT WAS ALL YOU. YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME THINK LOGAN WAS CHEATING ON ME?”

“Ally, you really think I could do that to you?”

“I know you did that to me! I heard every word that came out of your lying mouth.”

“Ally?”

“Don’t Ally me! We are no long friends or anything that your sick mind has come up with. Your selfishness almost cost Logan the birth of his first son!”

After that I stormed out to him calling me back. Sam followed close behind saying nothing. I walk all the way back to the hallway where I had given birth. But Jace’s crying was gone! What happen to my baby? I ran inside and there I saw the most adorable scene I have ever seen. There with Jace in his arms singing a song to his son was my mate Logan.

I saw Jace was fast asleep. I could tell already he was going to be a daddy’s boy. I laughed at the site of them two, and that made Logan look up. I smiled warmly at them. Logan smiled at me in return.

“I’m sorry I came and you were gone, and Henry was struggling to calm him down. When he saw mw he asked for me.”

“Asked for you?”

“He reached out for me…Alpha pups are very smart and advanced then normal wolf pups.”

“That’s alright…Then he’s a daddy’s boy.”

“Yeah I guess he is…” Logan said placing him down in his temporary cot.

As soon as Logan turned to me I began crying again, and I ran to him jerking him into a hug.

“Ally…What’s wrong?”

“You..you we-were rig..right about Tr-Troy.”

“What?”

“I hea-heard hi-him a-admi-admit it-it”

Logan pulled me into a hug.

“You went to see him?!”

I nodded in his chest. It was now completely soaked.

“I’m soorrry.”

He pulled me tighter.

“I’m not angry but I don’t you to go down there again, okay?” Logan asked his face on my head.

“That won’t be a problem.” I grumbled.

“Oh honey…”

“I’m sorry tha-that I believed you …cheated.”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. I’m just glad you are alive. “He whispered.

“Alive?”

He sighed.

“Ally I followed your scent after you ran away and…and…”

“And what Logan? What happened?”

“We…We followed you into rogue territory. Then we found your blood. Then a-a rogue said that he killed-“

Logan pulled me even tightly closer.

“When he killed you…I killed him. But my wolf took over and…I killed all rogues I could.”

“What…why?”

He pulled away but only enough so he could look at my face.  He took my face into his hands. The sparks I have missed for much too long ran down my body.

“I thought I lost two of the most important things in the world. My heart was broken…ask anyone here. They will say I was a wreck.”

My wolf was whimpering for me to comfort him. For both of us I grabbed Logan and kissed him. But before we could get really into it Jace woke up and began to cry. Both Logan and I laughed as I walked and picked up my newborn son. I looked at him and saw he had me emerald eyes. But he had Logan’s jet black hair. In fact apart from the eyes he looked like a baby version of Logan.

“I bet you’re hungry again?” I asked

I heard Logan laugh behind me.

-----------*---------------*-----

Later that night

--------*-------*-----------*

Logan and I were sleeping in the same bed but…nothing was like it was. It would take a while till I fully trusted him. I knew that him cheating was a lie but I couldn’t just go back to what it was before. I was a lot less trusting.  I mean who could blame me? I thought that the love of my life had cheated while I was pregnant. Then I find out that that was a lie planned by the person I thought was my best friend!

How could I not be affected by that?  Sure I love Logan. I always have and I will always will. But I just needed time. Logan understood though.  I was laying in Logan’s trying to sleep. Then I heard Jace crying again. But before I could move to sit up Logan was up and already picking Jace up. I watched though my lids as He changed Jace and kissed his forehead then sing again to him till he fell asleep again. I smiled and when Logan came back to bed I pulled him closer to me and kissed him on the cheek. I felt him smile and he rolled over me.  The rest was history…

------*--------*-----

I woke up to aloud bump. It was still dark so I couldn’t see much but Jace wasn’t crying. However I felt that something was wrong. My mother’s instant told me to check on Jace. I got up out of Logan’s arms then went to his crib.

But then I saw he was gone! I screamed falling to my knees waking Logan up.

“Ally? What is it? What’s wrong?”

“Logan! Jace’s gone someone took him!”

Logan growled checked the crib the growled. The house was awake in seconds everyone running around. Jace…my baby…Where are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 13 34
This story is about a magical white wolf that has been banished from her pack because of her powers. that said white wolf falls in love with a beauti...
34 2 11
After leaving her home for the first time, Elsie learns that there is a whole world outside the farm she was raised and has never left, like her mate...
147K 8.5K 18
Maria can't explain what she is or what she's done. After all, it shouldn't be possible for a human to conjur fire from nothing but pure will, but th...