BAD Boys with BAD Girls ( A B...

By ChoiByulHyo

Were BAD BOYS and GIRLS will be living each other, they will have a mission about taking the biggest and rich... More

Prologue
Characters 1 (BTS)
Characters 2 (TWICE)
Before Starting...
The Girls..
The Boys..
They are a badass just like us?!
Getting to know them!
The meet!
House Tour!!
Vandalizing/ YOONGHYO
Got ranked!
Suga and Jihyo's past
Meeting for the Mission..
Going To Kobe, Japan..
Mission1: SUCCEED!!
Going To Jeju...
Swimming
The second pearl..

Dance Time/Jealous J-Hope

1.3K 42 0
By ChoiByulHyo

J-Hope's POV:

So today we have school again, and im too lazy to do anything...

BTW, we are here in dance class warming up,

" Ok! Class! Today we are gonna have a group dance! So you better get ready at least 2 group songs," the teacher said, and the whole class nodded, " Ok! Now, Let's start with Seventeen!" I just notice that Momo and Hoshi was kinda a bit close? Because Hoshi was seating beside her, i could feel something burning on my chest, am i jealous? You can't be inlove J-Hope you still don't know her that much yet!

" Baksu! Jjak jjak jjak jjak, woo jjak jjak jjak jjak, woo jjak jjak jjak jjak!"

" Eojjeona! Eojjeona.."

" What a amazing performance, Next Got7!!"

" Hard Carry eh!"

"Next ITZY!"

" Dalla Dalla yeah!"

" Hey jinjja wonhae!"

" TXT!"

" BTS!!" Its our turn, we got places i glance at Momo who is already looking at me, i blush and look down,

" You can't stop me loving my self!"

" Cause your making me a Boy with Luv.."

" Last but not the least Twice!"

" Lets Dance The Night Away!"

" Fancy Woo!"

" You all have a great job!! I will announce the winner next week! You guys could now take a break!"

I was about to go to Momo when Hoshi and Jackson got their first, i was staring at them with sad eyes, so i just let her, she will be mad again..

Haist...

" J-Hope hyung!! You ok?" Jungkook ask, i just nodded and fake a smile, confirmed! I like Momo! Am i at love at first sight? I hope not....

To Be Continued....
I Will Update cause i can't update for today to thursday, cause its school day again.. but i will save some drafts..

A MOSEOK chapter for all of you♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
325K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
571K 23.1K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...