(Male reader x Kill La Kill)...

By Jerenm19

This is the second story that I was planning to write about. I really hope y'all like Kingdom hearts/Kill la... More

Bio
Chapter 1 Destati
Chapter 2 Vestige
Chapter 3 Proelium
Chapter 4 Prova
Chapter 5 Acus
Chapter 7 Aviditร 
Chapter 8 Luce
Chapter 9 Ludere
Chapter 10 Buio
Chapter 11 Spina
Chapter 12 Lex
Chapter 13 Veritas
Chapter 14 Relatorum
Chapter 15 Curore
Chapter 16 Capti
Chapter 17 acceptatio
Chapter 18 Number Zero
Chapter 19 Ultimo
Sponsoring myself

Chapter 6 Clavis

9.2K 109 114
By Jerenm19

It was the next morning, (Y/N) had woken up from the rising sun. He was lying on the school wall with his arms folded behind his head. Once he was up he noticed a sign on the school grounds. He jumps off the school wall to read it.

(Y/N): "CHALLENGE TO A DUEL Attention, Ryuko Matoi, (Y/N) (L/N) of second year Class K. I will be waiting in the kendo club dojo after school.- Sanageyama." Someone wishes to challenge me and Ryuko eh?

Ryuko: Seems like it.

(Y/N) then turns around to see Ryuko behind him with a serious look.

Ryuko: It's gonna be a pain in the ass. But if one of the elite four wishes to fight. Then a fight they're gonna get.

(Y/N):*smiles* Yeah, Let's just hope things go our way.

Ryuko: Right!

Time-skip to the sports Gym

Within the sports Gym all the lights were off except for a few spotlights above Sanageyama. Waiting patiently for the two to arrive. Students were surrounding him, even the teachers were watching. And by that it was just Aikuro. The elite four were also watching from higher up getting first class privileges. However Satsuki was not present to this arrangement.

Sanageyama: You've come.

Suddenly a group of students moved out of the way, showing Ryuko and (Y/N)

Ryuko: I was called out by name from one of the Elite four. I couldn't run away from that, could I?

Sanageyama: I like your spirit! Let's get right to i-

(Y/N): Alright you two, have fun with your cat fight. Call me if I'm needed.

(Y/N) then walks off into the crowd leaving both Sanageyama dumbfounded. Ryuko was just dumbfounded.

Sanageyama: You're not gonna fight?

(Y/N): It seems you two want to get things settled first, so I'll let you enjoy your little bout.

Sanageyama: Fine.

The two then return their attention to one another. Sparks begin to form on Sangayema's uniform to reveal....

Sangeyama: Three-Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia! It's not just the Kamui that can transform

(Y/N): (whistles) Impressive. Still can't be Xehanort's armor. It is scary when he changes the terrain.

Ryuko then pulls the pin from her glove to activate her Kamui.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

Ryuko tries to strike first only to miss with Sanageyama appearing right behind her. Ryuko notices this, she turns around and continues to slash her blade, only to miss over and over.

Suddenly a large bamboo sword came out of the Mechanized Samurai suit to Jab at Ryuko's back. Then again in her stomach. She then notices this and begins to block the attacks with her Scissor blade. However when she did so she was launched back.

Sanageyama: I can see all your moves!

Ryuko gets up and adjust herself. Once she did she begins to encircle Sanageyama with after-images. Sanageyama begins to do the same thing hitting Ryuko continuously causing her to flinch with her After-images.

Sanageyama: No matter how quickly you move, you can't escape my blade! Behold! Secret Weapon: Higi Tengatsu!

Suddenly these hatches open on the Mech revealing these pink dots. These dots begin to move around at high speeds.

Sanageyama: As long as I have these eyes, I can anticipate any move my opponents makes!

Ryuko: Say What!?

Ryuko was taking hits from every side, every angle, every corner, Sanageyama was precise on where to hit her

Senketsu: Keep it together, Ryuko!

Ryuko: I'd love to, but it's all I can do to deflect these strikes!

Sanageyama: I'm impressed! But let's see.... How you handle... this!

He then reaches to the back of the mech to pull out these Bamboo swords and had attached then to the mech's fingertips. They begin to spin in making it into a drill.

Sanageyama: Shinsoku-Senbonzuki!

He then proceeds to hit Ryuko with a Barrage of attacks.

Sanageyama: I've read all your blocking moves now, too! Even your Scissor Blade that can slice a Goku Uniform to pieces is worthless if it can't Hit its target!

Ryuko was on the ground with steam emanating from her.

Sanageyama: Come on, is it over already? That's a little disappointing don't you think?

(Y/N): (whispers) Seems like I should go in.

(Y/N) begins to walk before he stopped when Ryuko was standing with her Scissor blade to help her.

(Y/N): I guess my time will come later.

Sanageyama then Activates his drill fingers to attack Ryuko again. When the impact came he launched her scissor blade. Cutting off a piece of Senketsu.

Mako: Ryuko!

Sanageyama: You're mine!

(Y/N): More like you've won.

The piece of Senketsu that broke off had dispersed and had flung onto Sanageyama's helmet blocking sockets. He tries to pull them off but they wouldn't budge.

Sanageyama: T-They won't come off! M-My eyes!

Ryuko then jumps in the air with her Scissor blade in decapitation mode. She had flung it downwards on Sanageyama cutting off his uniform. The leftover life fibers had gone into Senketsu.

Mako: You did it Ryuko! You beat one of the Elite four already! You're amazing! And so fast! And so awesome! Yeah!

Sanageyama: This isn't over yet! I can still fight! Come on, Mato-

(Y/N): If you can still fight her, with both more energy and power than you, then be the dumb idiot you are and do it.

Sanageyama: Yeah Bring i-

Suddenly a whip with spikes on the end started to hit Sanageyama.

Gamagoori: Don't be Pathetic, Sanageyama!

Gamagoori was from the higher level whipping Sanageyama for discipline. Sanageyama then punches the Gym floor.

Gamagoori: You have disgraced the Elite Four!

(Y/N): My, my I didn't do anything this time. All well I guess I'll wait for my turn.

Time-skip to the next day.

It was morning and (Y/N) was up just before the sun was rising. When he had awokened he noticed a Bamboo sword behind him with the words "challenge"

(Y/N): (sighs) He won't learn if he keeps going on like this.

(Y/N) then smirks

(Y/N): Although It gives me an Idea.

(Y/N) then begins to glow a dark blue color. The figure then shifts to a form of armor.

Time-skip to the courtyard.

There stood Sanageyama on a platform just above ground level. With spikes coming out of the platform. Ryuko appeared.

Ryuko: Giving someone who was beaten a second chance..... You're a soft touch Satsuki Kiryuin!

Satsuki: Tell me again after the fight just how soft I am, Ryuko Matoi.

Sanageyama: Watch closely what happens when you force a man to change.

Sanageyama then Transforms into his Blade Regalia MKII.

Senketsu: Be careful, Ryuko. I'm getting a totally different vibe than last time.

Ryuko: Let's work fa-

???: Hold on Ryuko, I think it's my turn to shine.

Ryuko turns to see a man sitting on a chair. A really big one at that. The man in question wore a silver arm sleeves with feathers sticking out from his right shoulder. A silver-blueish Breast plate with a Sigil. The same sigil was also on the boots which were connected. He had two silver belts and A crown on his left shoulder. A helmet with spikes coming from the top and a part of the crown near the top.

Ryuko: Who ar-

???: Come closer.

Ryuko gulps before approaching the Armored man.

???: It's me. (Y/N). I decided to put this on to have a go against Sanageyama.

Ryuko: (Y/N)? You wanna fight him? I'm getting a different read from him, so if ya are, be careful.

(Y/N): haha. What is there to be worried about?

Ryuko: Hey Sanageyama! (Y/N) here wants you to face him.

Sanageyama: Fine then by all means.

Sanageyama then approaches (Y/N), who is still sitting in his little throne.

Sanageyama: Stand up! I want to fight you with full force.

(Y/N): If you can force to get off this throne you win.

Sanageyama: Hmm?

(Y/N): You will only beat me unless you get me off my throne. If I choose to deliberately stand up then that will not count. It proves that you failed.

Sanageyama: Throne? That throne will soon belong to Lady Satsuki.

Sanageyama then begins to charge at (Y/N). (Y/N) only sticks his hand out pushing Sanageyama At least 40 yards away.

Sanageyama: W-What!?

Sanageyama then lifts his head to see (Y/N) lower his hand. Suddenly these glyphs appear above Sanageyama charging up. He suddenly realizes what they are. He jumps out of the way to dodge the lasers that came out of the glyphs. They were then tracking Sanageyama as he was running around. After a few seconds (Y/N) had summoned buildings. FUCKING BUILDINGS. He Threw them at Sanageyama. He looks in fear as a skyscraper had struck him. He was knocked back even further than before. He struck his bamboo swords into the ground to keep him from going back any farther.

Sanageyama: What the hell is he doing!?

(Y/N) Then threw more buildings. This time Sanageyama became confident. He used his Bamboo swords and had Cut down the buildings to get closer to (Y/N). When he did he started to attack him, He struck at every angle that (Y/N) was showing. (Y/N) showed no sign of damage. Instead while Sanageyama was Attacking he used his big sword to attack. Sanageyama was knocked back but not to far. He then jumped to strike (Y/N) from above. (Y/N) only lifts his hand to summon a clear wall as soon as Sanageyama had Attacked. He was then propelled back and was Damaged more since it reflected his own move. Satsuki saw this and Widened her eyes.

Sanageyama: What is this, its- its out of this world.

(Y/N) then summons the Lances from Satsuki's fight and had pinned down Sanageyama. He was unable to move. (Y/N) decides to finally stand up from his throne.

Sanageyama: He sat down all this time!?

(Y/N): Feel my Heart's power..... Feel it! Know it! Accept it!

(Y/N) then summons this Dark sword out of nowhere, A blade that hangs off the edge, a gap in between the blade. A figure of a goat on the Handle with spikes around the grip. And finally an eye near the end of the blade. It gazes into the souls of others, whether they like it or not.

(Y/N): I shall devour all! The light, and the Darkness!

(Y/N) had his blade upside down right before Sanageyama. Right above his chest. He then puts his hand right above the handle. He begins to lift it in the air, He then plunges it downwards on Sanageyama.

Satsuki: Stop!

(Y/N) had stopped the blade right before Sanageyama. He then lifts the blade and it disappears out of thin air. The armor then disperses and (Y/N) was back to normal. He then releases Sanageyama from his bindings. Sanageyama then Deforms and returns to his normal uniform.

(Y/N): here

(Y/N) had dropped a bottle with a star in it.

(Y/N): Drink it, you'll get better.

(Y/N) then begins to walk away. A portal then suddenly appears before him. He begins to walk to it. Ryuko then places her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

Ryuko: (Y/N). What... What did you do?

(Y/N): I'll tell you when, just not here. Meet me atop of the school wall later tonight, then I'll tell you.

Time-skip to the school wall at the afternoon.

(Y/N) was sitting on the edge with a popsicle in hand. He takes a bite out of it before lowering his head.

(Y/N): (sighs)

Ryuko: Everything alright?

(Y/N): Yeah just, I'm stressed about earlier.

Ryuko: Yeah.... (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I know what your gonna ask. And frankly it's something I couldn't explain.

Ryuko looks at (Y/N) with a concerned expression.

Ryuko: what was that thing you were holding that just popped outta nowhere?

(Y/N) then stretches his right arm forward. After a second a light flashed before him revealing..

(Y/N): This is a keyblade. A weapon given to those who have pure hearts. Some can be of pure light, or Darkness.

(Y/N) takes another bite out of his ice cream. Ryuko decides to sit next to him on the edge of the School walls. The keyblade then disappears out of thin air.

(Y/N): Keyblades have multiple abilities with each differing from time to time. But one thing every Keyblade can do...... is release Hearts.

Ryuko: What does that mean?

(Y/N): It's nothing important, and besides if I were to tell you, then ya probably wouldn't understand. (winks at readers)

(Y/N) then looks out to the sunset, it's light hitting him in the face. He smiles warmly as the sun's light grows bright. Ryuko then does the same. (Y/N) then pulls out another popsicle and hands it to Ryuko.

Ryuko: What's this?

(Y/N): Sea salt ice cream. Got it memorized?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6! IS! DONE! Sorry for the little delay I was busy the day before. Thank you again for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Be sure to follow and vote. I hope y'all have a goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.5K 27
During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate events led to him living in the slums of Honn...
371K 7.5K 26
Disclaimer*** story does NOT belong to me. I'm just tweaking it a bit to my liking. โœจNSFW โœจ18+ ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿผ gets spicier as you read โœจ if you haven't read k...
1.7M 27K 24
Meet (Y/N), the most powerful hero on earth... that no one has ever heard of. He's done it all, slay monsters, avert disasters, and save the planet a...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...