๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ โœท ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...

De peepos_faggy_pp

[Gazzy x Omar] "Who is you?" The stranger snickered at Gazzy's question. "The real question is, who the fuck... Mais

cast & info
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen (teaser)

eleven

190 15 1
De peepos_faggy_pp

Omniscient

"Hey Gazzy, wake up," Omar shook Gazzy's limp body, waiting for the smaller boy to wake.

Gazzy's eyes slowly fluttered opened as he yawned, stretching his tense body. "Omar I'm tired,"

Omar groaned and walked to the trunk of his car, pulling out a large bottle of vodka.

"Take a gulp of this and you should be good, baby," Omar quickly cleared his throat after the statement, heading inside.

Gazzy chugged a mouthful and left the bottle under his seat, heading towards the door. He checked his phone in his pocket and realised it was already 10 o'clock.

Gazzy stepped inside, walking with Omar. Gazzy's submissive doe eyes were met with Jahseh's dominant, lust filled ones.

Jahseh walked toward the two that had just entered the party, looking the smaller boy up and down.

He licked his lips and put his hand in Gazzy's shoulder, staring into his eyes. "So, are you two a thing?"

Gazzy gave a confused look, to which Jahseh chuckled. "Are you two dating?" Gazzy turned a bright red and scratched the back of his neck.

"Aye, Gaz i'ma go over there, I'll find you when I'm ready to leave," Omar said awkwardly, walking away.

"I wish we were," Gazzy sighed, staring at his feet. Jahseh sighed, staring down at Gazzy.

"I wish my man wasn't such a big ass baby that stunk so bad," Jahseh's statement caused Gazzy to giggle.

The party wasn't that big, but it was big enough. "So, you tryna smash Omar?" Gazzy's blushed darkened, and he nodded slowly.

"I might tell him later on when he's off of something," Jah just nodded, taking sips from his drink that Gazzy hadn't noticed he had.

"So, how's-" "AYE WE DOING COKE IN THIS BITCH!!" This caught Gazzy and Jah's attention, as they headed toward the voices.

Sure enough, there was Symere, Jordan and some other people Gazzy couldn't recognize.

"OH HELL YEAH," Gazzy screamed, standing next to Symere.

They lined up a couple rows of the white substance, waiting to see who would try first.

Gazzy grabbed Symere's arm and pulled him to the table the coke was lined up on.

"Gazzy, are you sure about thi-" "WHOO BITCHES LET'S DO SOME COKE TONIGHT!"

He bent himself over to where his nose was lined up with the first row, snorting the whole line then tilting his head back.

"WHOO THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BITCHH!!" he bent himself back over, doing another line then moving.

"WHOO, Y'ALL GOT LEAN?" Symere pulled Gazzy to the living room by his arm, rushing to the couch.

"Gazzy, you good?" Gazzy nodded his head furiously, screaming another 'whoo'.

Symere giggled, heading back towards the kitchen. "I'll get you some lean right now, baby. One second,"

Gazzy sat on the couch waiting for Symere. He looked around for Omar, and saw him standing by the stairs with a tall fat black dude and a tall black dude that wasn't as fat.

"Alright Gaz, here's your lean," Symere held the white cup out for Gazzy to take it, which he did.

Symere sat down next to Gazzy, a cup of lean in one hand and an unlit blunt in the other. "Gaz, you wanna hit?"

Gazzy shook his head, sipping his purple drink. "Come on babyy, it feels good," Gazzy sighed, nodding. "Alright, pass it,"

Symere lit it, handing it over to Gazzy. Gazzy took a large hit, coughing. He hadn't smoked weed since freshman year, being a bad kid and all.

Omar had a laced blunt in between his fingers as he stared at Gazzy. The boys that were with him before were no longer there.

He admired Gazzy being himself and being oh so adorable yet hot. Symere stood up and connected his phone to his large speaker, turning it up all the way.

"Gazzy, what song you want, baby?" Gazzy thought about it for a second, finally coming up with an idea.

"Twerk by City Girls," Symere nodded his head, letting the song begin playing.

Gazzy began screaming the lyrics as he tweeted on Symere, some other people doing the same.

Omar began to feel drowsy and sat himself on the couch, watching Gazzy.

His breath hitches as Gazzy slows down, grounding his ass into Symere's crotch. "Damn,"

Omar watched for some time as the song came to an end. His eyes seemed to close, unable to stay open any longer.

The music seemed to disappear as his body put itself to sleep. 'fuck, I was drugged,' was all Omar could think before blacking out.

×××

Jordan and Omar laid on the floor in Omar's room, colouring. The school day was fun for the eight year olds. Jordan put down his crayon and stared Omar in the eyes. "Omar, you're my best friend, I really love you," Omar looked up at Jordan. "I love you too," Jordan crawled over to Omar and laid by his side.

He wrapped his arms around Omar and gave him a peck on the cheek. Omar smiled and returned the favor. Instead of kissing his cheek, Jordan moved to tell Omar something, and they actually kissed. "I'm sor-" "¡OMAR PIÑERO! ¡Trae tu culo aquí!" Jordan stared at Omar's older cousin confused, while Omar looked terrified.

Omar gulped and walked over to his cousin. He grabbed Omar by the hair and dragged him to a different room, leaving Jordan confused and scared.

He slammed the door shut behind them both, and got on his knees in front of him. "Don't you understand God? Jesus? You sin when you like boys, Omar. That's not okay, you understand me?"

Omar began to nod, but a slap was laid across his cheek. It stung, and his eyes watered.

"Now, Omar. Don't cry. Boys don't cry. They don't show their emotions, do you understand? That's how it's supposed to be," a slap was laid across his opposite cheek and his tears rolled down his red, stinging, puffy cheeks.

"OMAR! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!? BOYS DON'T CRY!" instead of getting slapped once, he got it twice.

He held in his tears as his cousin got the belt out. "¡Por favor, primo no!" his cousin turned him around and began lashing his back and ass with the belt. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Then they stopped.

"Go tell your friend that you don't love him, liking boys is bad, a sin. And tell him to leave here, forever!"

Omar nodded and held in his tears. He limped back to his room to be met by a concerned Jordan. "Are you okay? What happened?" Omar just stopped and stared at his best friend. Tears welded up in his eyes and he wiped them away.

"M-my primo s-said you need to g-go home," Omar sniffled, his eyes watering. "A-and I don't love you. I'm not s-supposed to love b-boys," Jordan's eyes watered and tears rolled down his cheeks. He ran past Omar down the stairs, out the door to his house. Omar watched Jordan run to his house from his window.

×××

A tap was laid across his shoulder as he shot up. "Hey, you good?" it was a blonde girl with brown eyes, wearing a skimpy ass outfit.

He couldn't think straight, and his vision was blurry. His speech was a bit slow and slurred, but still audible.

Omar looked her up and down and nodded, his breathing a bit shaky from the flashback.

She cocked an eyebrow at him. "You sure? Your eyes are red, and watering,"

Omar sniffled and wiped his eyes, chuckling. "Yeah I'm good. What you doing over here? Shouldn't you be partying over there?"

The girl giggled and sat next to Omar. "Nah I don't really feel up to it right now, but anyways I'm Trisha, but my friends call me Princess," Omar chuckled and shook her hand.

"Omar, friends call me purpp," she giggled and scooted closer to him. She leaned herself close to his ear, whispering. "I like Omar better,"

Her hot breath made Omar tingle, and she chuckled. "I'm gonna get straight to the point, baby boy,"

She scooted closer, to the point that their legs were pressed up against each other's.

"I want to make you scream my name," Omar tensed up at her statement. "I-I uh n-never been dominated before. W-what are you gonna do?"

She giggled and looked at her, her eyes reminding Omar of Gazzy. "Anything I want. Call me master,"

She stood up and grabbed his hand, leading him up the stairs. Moans and cries could be heard behind a couple of the doors.

She opened a slightly cracked one, closing and locking it behind them. Omar was already hard in his jeans, that were soon to be discarded in the floor.

He gulped as he let the girl presumed to be Trisha, do what she pleased. She pulled out ties from her pockets and began tying Omar's limbs to the corners of the bed.

She crawled on top of him and lifted up his shirt, lightly scratching him with her claw like nails.

Omar began squirming as her hands trailed lower and lower to his needy area. She pulled off his pants and boxers in one swift motion, causing Omar to gasp.

His dick almost hit his chubby belly a couple inches passed his belly button, her eyes nearly bulged out of her head at his size.

She licked her lips and rubbed her hands together, smirking. "Perfect,"

Gazzy became light headed and wanted to leave. He sat back down on the couch and pulled out his phone.

Gazzy: hey where are you? i wanna go home
Delivered √

Gazzy began to grow annoyed yet concerned that Omar didn't answer. He sat in the couch, waiting. Five minutes went by, now ten, soon enough twenty.

He grew more and more worried as time went on, and decided to go look for him. He checked the downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms, no Omar.

He went upstairs and picked a random room, opening the door. Inside were two girls scissoring. Gazzy shut the door and went to the next room.

He slowly turned the door knob and the door swung open wide. The girl was on top, riding cowgirl style. The man she was riding perked his head up, and looked at Gazzy.

Omar.

Tears prickled Gazzy's eyes as he slammed the door and hurried downstairs. He looked for Symere, who was sitting outside on the patio on one of the many couches.

He was passing a blunt with Jordan, they both seemed to be entranced with eachother. Symere glanced over in Gazzy's direction, his expression becoming worried.

He said a few words to Jordan before walking towards Gazzy. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" Gazzy sniffles and looked away from Symere's sudden eye contact.

Symere grabbed Gazzy's chin gently and turned his head to face him. "Gazzy, what's wrong?"

Gazzy was breathing hard and heavy, trying to speak. "I-I want you to take m-me home,"

Symere stared unto Gazzy's sad eyes. "You saw him with someone else, didn't you?"

Gazzy turned his head sideways, averting eye contact yet again. He nodded and shut his eyes tight, letting the tears flow out.

Symere pulled Gazzy closed and rubbed his back, angry that someone dared to make Gazzy cry.

He hadn't seen him cry since he was beaten in the parking lot of their highschool for being an ugly gay fag.

Symere grabbed Gazzy's hand and led him to his car, making sure he had everything he came with on their way out.

As Symere began driving the long drive that would take them at least an hour, he kept looking over at broken hearted Gazzy.

He stared out of the window and sighed, tears rolling down his cheeks. He grew tired and fell asleep, tear stained face and all.

Symere absolutely hated seeing Gazzy cry. More than he hated the way Stokeley smelled, and that was saying a lot.

Symere gripped the steering wheel tight, his knuckles turning a ghostly white.

He focused on the road, anger filling the pit of his stomach. He grew angrier and angrier at Omar, that he could be so stupid.

But he knew one thing,

He was gonna set that bitch straight

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

3.4M 100K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
1M 34.7K 29
Travis Ortega finally asked the boy he's been crushing on for a year on a date. On that date, they shared tales about each other. Their likes, dislik...
311 12 11
โœจ "Well, I think it's a shame you're not gay." Leo said eventually. Calvin turned to him. "Oh really? And why is that?" He asked, almost chuckling...
133K 5.2K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...