twelve

Omniscient

Omar began untying the ropes around his wrists, trying to get up. "I need to go," the girl nodded and began helping him untie himself.

"But you're still erect?" she questioned, handing Omar his clothes. He began to put them on, as the girl watched.

"Was that your boyfriend? Are you sure you don't want to finish? Can I at least have your Snap chat?"

Omar grew annoyed of the girl and ignored her, slipping on his shoes. He headed for the door and opened it, turning to face the girl.

"No," he began walking out of the door quickly, going to find Jordan. "Which question were you answering?" The girl yelled from the room they were previously in.

His head hurt worse than before and it seemed as if the world was spinning around him.

He went out to the living room, seeing Jordan sitting in the couch out on the patio alone.

He thought it was strange, since Symere was almost always glued to his side, if not Gazzy's.

He went outside and went up to Jordan, vision still a bit blurry. "Hey, where did Symere go?"

Jordan shrugged, puffing on his blunt. "Ion know, some blonde and pink dread head boy came up to him crying. I think his name was Gaz? It was something like that,"

He stopped to puff on his blunt again. "He was pretty upset for him to be crying that bad. I think Sy might have taken him home," Jordan shrugged, taking a sip from a red plastic cup.

Omar nodded and pulled out his phone. He saw the text from Gazzy and opened it. 

"Princess" Gazzy: hey where are you? i wanna go home

Omar: gazzy where are you??
Delivered √

Omar: im sorry that you're upset
Delivered √

Omar: i don't know why you're upset but im sorry
Delivered √

Omar: was it something i did?
Delivered √

Omar sighed and grew angry with himself. He walked out the front door and unlocked his car, sitting in his front seat.

He reached over and grabbed the bottle of vodka that Gazzy had previously taken a drink of.

He brought the bottle to his lips and chugged a mouthful, tasting Gazzy on his tongue.

He closed his eyes, melting into the flavor. He swallowed and opened his eyes, starting his car.

He threw the bottle back on the floor, causing it to shatter. "Aw fuck, what else can go wrong?"

Tears prickled the corners of his eyes as he connected his phone to the aux, playing "Little Bit of Lovin" by Roy Woods.

Omar had seen the sadness in Gazzy's eyes when he saw them together. He grew upset at himself for making Gazzy upset.

He'd never seen Gazzy cry before, and he definitely didn't want to see it again.