Please Forgive Me

By Namikazemin0901

Hatred , disappointment , solitude , and feel as a unwanted existence are what Uzumaki Boruto feels in the f... More

Why Must Be Him
You Don't Understand Me At All
Light in The Darkness
Finally I See Your Smile Again
Unforgetable Moment With You
You Just Keep Lying
Shame On Myself
Hatred And Solitude
I Love Your Smile
My Last Day With You
Goodbye Is Not The End
Turned Into Naruto
Please End This
Because of Me
Sacrifice for The Precious One
I Will Always Love You
Regret Always Comes Late
I've Lost You
Please Don't Go Again
Epilogue

Don't Underestimate Me

9.3K 167 169
By Namikazemin0901

Just want to remind since in my first Chapter don't have 3th Person's pov

Underline , italic, and bold words : Author's pov/ third person 's POV

Bold words : The  Character inner mind's POV 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Mom, i 'm going out "  Said Boruto

" Okay Boruto , Take care "

Author:

after that He  left his house and gather with team 7 , they will meet at Hokage office tower .

" You were late Boruto !" bellowed Sarada

" We were waiting for you Boruto , why it takes so long ?" asked Mitsuki

" hehe , i'm sorry . I got up late ! , well Konohamaru niichan . Why we gather here?"

" We will go for Mission "

" REALLY , SO WHEN WE WILL START ?"

Author:

HE  so excited because its his first mission , finally after 3 years training in Academy .

" Don't be rush to go Boruto! , we have to meet your father first to ask the mission"said Konohamaru ni-chan

" Why ! we must meet that stupid old man ?" Bellowed Boruto

Boruto really upset because he has to face his dad, he really hates him . he doesn't even want to see his face anymore. It's annoyed him and makes him even hate NAruto.

" BORUTO ! Don't ever say that !" yelled Sarada

" Why ? He is totally stupid! Compared to your father, Sasuke -san, My father is nothing"

" Can you just respect your own father ? He's your father and my father also doesn't perfect!" Sarada glared at me

" If i dont want ? just don't intervene my family "

" how dare you!!!" yelled Sarada

" you guys really a nice couple" sighed Mitsuki

" NO WE DONT! " me and Sarada yelled in the same time

"OI Oi snap of it and lets get in " Said Konohamaru Nii-chan

after they head to the second floor ,Konohamaru niichan knocked the office door

"COme in " yelled Shikamaru-san, my dad secretary

" I will wait here , I don't want to see my dad "

Author:

Boruto decided to wait outside because he really don't want to meet his father . Even Konohamaru nii-chan keep force him to come in but he keep refuse it , until they tired and then left him alone outside .

" Konohamaru , where is Boruto ?" Asked Naruto curiously

" i tried my best to tell him to come inside but he still don't want to come inside "

" WHat a stubborn kid ! i will call him ! "

after that , Naruto left my seat and then head to outside to call his son , Naruto know that Boruto didn't want to meet him but Naruto have a right to look for his own son. NAruto saw him standing in front of the door and staring him . He keep forcing Boruto to go inside but he keep stubborn and don't want to enter . Naruto have no choice so he pulled Boruto's arm and drag him inside .

" DAd !! let go my hand !"

" No , you have to get in , thats my command !"

when they  already got in , Shikamaru locked the door so Boruto can't escape .

After that , Naruto announced the mission to them . Actually he just got the news from one of Konoha villager called Sara just lost her cat named Tora when she was shopping in the market this morning . So he commanded them to find Tora and then bring it to the Konoha Officer. Boruto was so mad because Naruto gave that mission to him.

" What a stupid mission ! Do you underestimate my ability ?"

" NO Boruto but look at yourself , You just become Genin and all Genins only can take D-rank Mission like this ! "

" Boruto , stop it . We are okay to take this mission !" whispered Sarada

" NO ! NO ! I CANT ACCEPT IT ! Why you don't trust me DAd ? "

He started to burst out his tears because his dad seems don't belive him,  He Thought that . Parrents should be believe in their own child.But  "Why his Dad even can't trust him a bit". Thats all he thought

" I don't mean it Boruto , but The rules said that , i can't disobey the rules that has been made by the previous Hokage , please understand Boruto"

" You know Dad , if i have a choice , i don't want to be your son ! i regret it ! everyday i just being a son who never being trusted by his own father"

and then after he said that he cried and left the room , he can't take this anymore . HIs heart feels so heavy and pain . he still can't believe that his dad even don't consider  his  feeling .

" Nanadaime ! i will take care of him" Said Mitsuki as he left the office

" Konohamaru , Sarada . I leave my son to you. Please tell him that i'm trully sorry for hurt him"

" Okay Nanadaime , we will " Said Sarada

" Okay Nanadaime , we will out now " said Konohamaru and then they left my office

" Hey , tomorrow is Sunday , just go home and spent your time with your family " Commanded Shikamaru

" I can't Shikamaru , i know familly is important but i have a lot of works that i can't leave !I know i'm being selfish here but i can't leave this responsibilty . I'm Hokage and i'm the leader here in this village so this village's matter is also my matter ."

Boruto ( Mind):

"that stupid old man , why he must be my father , Why he just can't understand my feeling .Why he even don't believe me . I'm tired to face this reality , why only me ? i really hate myself now . "

Author:

While Boruto was crying in the field outside the Tower , Mitsuki came to him and embraced him tightly .

" Boruto ! i know your feeling but you don't have to yelled like that " Said Mitsuki

He  Cried a lot in his shoulder and he wrapped him tightly

" Why Mitsuki , why he didn't believe me , i'm tired Mitsuki . I can't take this anymore ! i better just die now so i don't have to feel like this"

Mitsuki rub his back to calmed him down , Mitsuki is Boruto's best friend that he can relly on . He always have a lot of ways to calm him down .

" Don't said that Boruto , i'm sure that your dad didn't mean that , it just he can't resist the order from the previous Hokage . Now prove to him now that you can accomplish this mission so he will give us a better Mission in the future , okay ? Don't sad Boruto!"

" hmm .. Maybe you are right ! thanks Mitsuki for calmed me "

" No problem Boruto , remember that i will always on your side "

After That , Konohamaru nii-chan and Sarada came to them

" Are you Okay Boruto ?" asked Sarada , she seems so worry about me

" Its alright Sarada , now lets go for the mission"

Author :

After that Konohamaru nii-chan give them a good strategy to catch that cat and then they run our mission , Boruto hope his  Father will change his mind to not underestimate his ability.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.2K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...
13.3K 449 8
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
1K 36 6
This story is about Naruto Uzumaki who traveled back to the past. But naruto and kurama are not gonna be in the past of their world but in the past o...