The Spidey Twins

By FriendlyFan3000

Reader insert for Marvel's Civil War and Homecoming. A story where you are Peter Parker/Spider-Man's Twin si... More

Recrutment ✔️
Video Recording #1 ✔️
The Suits ✔️
The Airport Fight ✔️
Fighting Captain America ✔️
Video Recording #3 ✔️
Video Recording #4 ✔️
Back to Life ✔️
Wonderful School ✔️
Arachnid's Secret Getaway ✔️
Fighting "The Avengers"✔️
Ned!✔️
I Larb You 3000 ✔️
Big Mouth Ned ✔️
Liz's Party ✔️
High Tech and Rivers ✔️
You're Not Ready ✔️
I'll Live ✔️
Tracker and Sleep Weapons ✔️
Washington, DC ✔️
Monument Mayham✔️
The Side Kick ✔️
Boat Fight✔️
Scolding ✔️
Video Diary and Secrets ✔️
Peter's Struggle ✔️
School Worry✔️
Homecoming✔️
Do it for Her ✔️
Privet Homecoming ✔️
Welcome to the Avengers ✔️
Thats The End✔️
Second Book Is Out

Video Recording #2 ✔️

11.2K 328 12
By FriendlyFan3000

We arrived at the plane and Happy opened the door for Peter and I.
"Come on. I'm not taking your bags." Happy says but then I see him start to pick up my bags.
"Hey Happy, I can take them." I say in a soft voice. He seems really stressed out so I try to be as polite as I can. He stays quiet for a second almost as if in shock, and then gives me my bags with a small smile and nod.
We board the plane and I take a seat diagonal from Happy and Peter sits next to me while he's still rolling the camera.
"That's where you're gonna sit?" Happy asks.
"Yeah." Peter says back. I quickly get sweaty and flustered thinking that I might have done something that was wrong.
"This your first time on a privet plane?" Happy asks.
"This is our first time on any plane." I say as I rub the back of my neck.
Happy then moves to a different spot and I slump in my seat.
Peter turns the camera to me and I cover my face with my hands.
"So now your all camera shy huh sis." Peter questions.
"I'm just plain panicked. There's a lot of first impression I have to make with you beside my side. I just hope they don't mistake us for having the same personalities." I say back.
"What does that mean?" Peter asks. I sigh
"Never mind Pete." I say.
...
"Should it be making that noise?" Peter asks nervously.
I ignored him.
...
Peter walks over to a sleeping Happy and puts his camera right above Happy. Happy then moves and Peter scrambles back next to me.
I lean over and wack him one on the back of his head.
"Ow." Peter quietly complains.
"Don't mess with Happy." I say in a hushed yell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 33
All the Avengers except for tony didn't know their beloved Peter had a sister, So when Aunt may leaves for a work trip and leaves the kids in Tony's...
2.3K 39 30
✦ EMBER 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, olivia stark and peter parker develop a strong friendship throughout the events being thrown at them. peter parker x fem!oc...
32.1K 748 45
Y/N Parker is Peter Parker's fraternal twin brother. Both Parker boys are apart of Tony Stark's internship. Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive...
49.1K 1.1K 68
"I believe you." Olivia Stark the daughter of Tony Stark finally gets trusted into helping her father out, but when her father recruits a boy the sam...