You Again..

Par b0baxtea

What will happen when the person who disappeared from your life comes back? Plus

|:| Unexpected Guest |:|
|:| Do you even care? |:|
|:| Do you hate me? |:|
|:| Things don't seem right |:|
|:| The Truth |:|
|:| Nothing's going the way it should |:|
|:| How can I believe you? |:|
|:| Lies |:|
|:| You're a Lier |:|
|:| The only person I can trust |:|
|:| Don't leave me |:|
|:| Date Night |:|
|:| Bitter Truth |:|
|:| It's you |:|
|:| Tell me you'll be back |:|
|:| Mystery CEO |:|
|:| Mystery CEO pt.2 |:|
|:| Mr. Cold CEO |:|
|:| CEO Unmasked |:|
|:| Ms. Wife |:|
|:| Sauce Lips |:|
|:| Reunion pt.1 |:|
|:| Reunion pt.2 |:|
|:| Jealousy |:|
|:| Why am I not allowed to love you? |:|

|:| I Guess This Is Goodbye |:|

4 0 0
Par b0baxtea

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through the curtains. I turned my head and saw Yoongi sleeping next to me. I ruffled his dark grey hair and smiled. I slowly tried moving Yoongi's hand, but he pulled me back.

Y/N: "Yoongi, I need to make breakfast"
Yoongi: "No I'm not going to move"

"Aish you baby" I giggled and moved his hand.

Yoongi: "Yahh come backkk"

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I took out some bread and made toast. I turned around and saw Yoongi's sleepy face. "Aigoo you baby~," I said while pinching his cheeks. Yoongi smiled at me and hugged me.

Yoongi: "What did you make?"
Y/N: "Toast"

Yoongi walked to the counter and started eating the toast.

Y/N: "YAHHH THAT'S MY TOASTT"

Yoongi got up and walked back to his room. 

...

Yoongi POV

I opened my drawer and saw the plane ticket and my passport. I picked it up and looked at it. I opened the door and walked to the living room.

Yoongi: "I'm heading out"
Y/N: "Why do you have so many suitcases?"
Yoongi: "I-I'm going to stay with my dad for a while"
Y/N: "Oh okay" 

I walked up to Y/N and gave her a hug. I waved and walked out the door. "I'll miss that smile.."

...

Y/N POV

"I'm bored.." I sighed and scrolled through my phone trying to figure out what to do. "OH I KNOW" I called Hoseok.

Hoseok: "Y/N~~"
Y/N: "Helloo~~ I'm really bored since Yoongi went to stay at his dad for a few days.."

There was a sudden pause at the other end of the line.

Y/N: "Hello?? Hoseok??"
Hoseok: "Uh yeah I'm here, Look I'm not supposed to tell you this but uh.. Yoongi went to the airport..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

546 27 20
In a world of amnesia you forget certain people, events, and even yourself. A part of you dies. That's exactly what happened to Min Yoongi. He forgo...
900K 17.3K 23
Its been 3 years. No BTS. No communications. No Jungkook. She's leading a brand new life. A stable good job. A hunky boyfriend. She's fallen in lov...
782 11 12
Four best friends from Daegu have drifted away from each other. What will happen if they met again?
209K 9.5K 21
What happens when you come back to Korea after all of these years and reconnect with a certain person you've created so many memories with. Funny me...