(Completed) ✔尺ємємвєя мє✔

By four_k

Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was p... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
(SPECIAL)

Chapter 23

2.2K 71 6
By four_k

Lisa's POV

"I can't believe you're finally here Bambam." I said. "My hard work paid of didn't it? Tell me my hard work paid off c'mon." Bambam said and nudged me.

I rolled my eyes sarcastically and crossed my arms.

"Fine, your hard work paid off." I said and face palmed my forehead when he raised his hands in the air.

"You heard that, right Jungkook?"

Jungkook who did expect to be called out raised his brows.

"Uh yeah I- I did b-"

"Bambam stop making my boyfriend uncomfortable you're going to scare him away." I said and slapped his shoulder.

Before Bambam could say anything else, we heard Tyuzu call out to usn

"Hey Tyuzu." I said and nudged Bambam to not embarrass himself even more.

"Hey guys." She said and brought out some bags.

"What do you have there?" I said referring to the bag she was carrying.

"These are for you actually." She said and gave it to me.

"What? You didn't have to..." I said and nudged her.

"I wanted to, it's a thank you gift you know?" She said and winked at me.

"Anyway, I have to go back to class now, see you guys later." She said and ran off.

"Tyuzu? As in, the girl who bullied you." Bambam said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mhm, but now we are in good terms." I smiled. "What if she's faki- OW!" Before he could remark, I grabbed his ear.

"Okay! Okay! I get it, let go please!"

"Hey, why not invite him to our table?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, he might embarrass me..." I said and looked over at Bambam who gave me an offended look.

"Fine, it's not like he hasn't embarrassed me already." I said as Bambam dabbed in victory.

We arrived at the canteen and sat down, of course along with Bambam.

"Alright I'm going to be straightforward." I said and clasped my hands.

"This is my bestfriend from Thailand, his name is Bambam." I said and patted his back.

"Waddup." He said and held up a peace sign, making me sigh in embarrassment.

"Ah... You must be very close to Lisa eh?" Jimin said. "Well of course, I'm her bestfriend." Bambam said.

I then felt my hand being gripped harshly, I looked to my right to see an angry bunny.

"Aw... Our Kookie is jealous~" Hoseok said.

"I'm not!" Jungkook said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't worry Jungkook, Lisa is all yours." Bambam said and sat down.

"Besides, I don't plan on having a love life." Bambam said and ate his food.

"Don't be jealous Jungkook. He's basically my brother." I said and hugged him.

"Ohmygoshthankgoodness." Jungkook said causing out table to erupt in laughter.

After eating, we all headed towards our classroom.

We were walking peacefully until someone nudged me causing my books to fall.

"Seriously?" I said and knelt down with Jungkook to pick it up.

I rolled my eyes and prepared myself to meet face to face with the diva.

"Oops." Ji-Eun said and smirked down at me.

"What do you want Ji-Eun?" I said and stood up.

"Just call me IU, don't be so formal infront of Jungkook." She said and winked at him.

"Why are you here again?" I said and crossed my arms.

"To get back what's mine." She said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

I raised my hand which caused her to flinch and step back. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Is that all you can do? Flinch?" I said and squinted my eyes.

"You..." She said and glared at me.

"I know." I said and walked away from her while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Feisty." Jungkook said and placed his hand over my shoulder.

I was silent, a small thought lingering in my mind.

"What's in your mind?"

"Why do people hate our relationship so much?" I said and as my eyes started to get glossy.

"Hey, hey..." Jungkook said and looked at me.

"Lisa, please don't cry... I'm begging you." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry Lisa, whatever happens, we will always be with each other. I promise." He said and hugged me.

"You better keep that promise." I said and hugged him back.

Jungkook and I went to our different classes.

I was about to go inside until I saw Jennie holding chocolates and flowers.

"Where did you get that?" I said behind her with a smile on my face.

Jennie jumped a little and looked at me with with wide eyes.

"Lisa, you scared me!" Jennie said and looked back at the flowers she was hiding.

"Sorry, but where did you get those?" I said pointing to the flowers and chocolates she was holding.

"From my 'secret admirer'. I don't know who that person is." She said and held up a card that read, secret admirer.

"Obviously. That's why his called your 'secret admirer'." I said in an obvious tone.

She just rolled her eyes before putting back the flowers and chocolates inside.

"I'll find out sooner or later, let's go to class now." She said and closed her locker.

-After school-

"THIS GUY'SAUDACITY? HE KILLED ME! GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM!" Bambam yelled.

"I'M TRYING!" Jungkook yelled back.

After school, everyone decided to visit Rosé house since there was nothing better to do.

So here we are, playing minecraft.

More like, the youngest males were playing Minecraft.

"YES! HE DIED! GET THE ITEMS GO!" Jungkook yelled and pressed the console like crazy.

"Jungkook! Bambam! Don't you dare try and destroy my Xbox consoles!" I yelled and sat beside Jungkook.

"DIE! HE IS NOT DYING WHAT THE H*LL!" Jungkook yelled.

"HACKER! KILL HIM!" Bambam shouted and ignored me.

"NOOO!" Jungkook and Bambam said while rolling and hugging their knees.

"Aiyo, you guys really are seven year old huh?" I said and turned off the Xbox.

"Hey! We were still playing..." Jungkook pouted.

"Play something else, you guys are so childish-"

"GUYS! CAKE IS READY!" Jin yelled from downstairs.

"CAKE?!" I said and stood up immediately.

"WEEEE!" I said and skipped downstairs to see Jin and Jisoo holding a cake.

"And she said we were childish." Jungkook muttered to Bambam.

"I like him, Lisa." Bambam said and patted Jungkook's back.

"I expect to see some good looking children in the future." He said and winked before he skipped to the kitchen.

"Told you~" Jungkook said and back hugged me.

"Let's eat the cake now!" Hoseok said as we dived in.

We devoured the cake and it was delicious.

"I love your cheesecakes very much Jin." Jisoo said.

"More than me?" Jin said and clinged onto Jisoo's arm.

"Yup!" Jisoo said and continued eating the cake.

Jin did a sad face and stole Jisoo's cake before walking away.

"YAH! GIVE THAT BACK!" Jisoo yelled and snatched the cake away.

We all started laughing like crazy while Yoongi looked like he was going to die.

After eating the cake, everyone already left the table except Taehyung.

He then walked towards me and helped me with the dishes.

"Still waiting?" I asked while grabbing all the dirty plates.

"Yeah... I can't really wait much longer." He said and sat beside me.

"I know you're her secret admirer." I said.

"I sure am. I hope she appreciates it." He said and looked down.

I looked at his facial expression and saw a mixture of sadness, confusion and fear.

"If you love her, you would wait for as long as a million years for her." I said.

"And I will." He said and looked at me and smiled.

"I'll be right back..." I said and grabbed all the plates.

I walked towards Jennie who was in the kitchen, she was scrolling through her phone while drinking some coffee.

"Hey JenJen." I said.

"JenJen? What type of nickname is that?" She said and placed her phone down.

"It's my nickname for you." I said and giggled. "Anyway." I said and sat down.

"I figured out who your secret admirer is." I said.

She put her coffee down, leaned against the chair and crossed her arms.

"You lie."

"I do know." I said and sat up straight.

"Who is it then?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Before I could say a word, someone spoke.

"It's me..." A voice said behind me.

Once Jennie turned pale and her expression hardened, I Taehyung was right behind me.

"I'll leave you two alone." I said.

She grabbed my forearm, preventing me from leaving.

I saw Taehyung who looked desperate, and although I was having second thoughts...

They had to forgive each other.

I looked at Jennie with sadness before I took her hand off my arm gently and and leaving the kitchen.

Jennie's POV

Niether of us uttered a word, we just stared intently at each other.

"Jennie." He said and sat down beside me.

I turned my back on him before he could say anymore lies.

I really didn't want to see him at the moment.

"Jen, I-I know what I did was wrong. I was so heartbroken to let you explain." He said.

"I don't want to hear it." I said closed my eyes to prevent myself from crying.

"Please Jennie." He whispered.

I looked back at him, rolled my eyes and spoke.

"Fine, just get it over with it." I said and kept a poker face on.

"I thought moving on to Irene was a way for me to forget about you but instead, it just reminded me about you over and over again."

"I became your enemy in the past just to get noticed by you."

"But in the end, I broke your heart."

"I kept telling myself that I didn't love you but, I knew I was lying to myself." Taehyung said and stopped.

"Because I knew nothing could stop me from lov-"

I place my index finger on his lips, cutting his sentence off.

"Kim Taehyung, please." I said and glared at him.

"Just, stop feeding me with all these lies."

"Jennie..." He said and held my hands.

"Why Taehyung, why?" I said and continued to hit his chest while leaning my forehead against it.

"Why? WHY ME?" I said and started crying.

"STOP DOING THIS TO-"

I felt him bring my face up before he leaned in for a kiss.

Unprepared, I froze in my spot while staring at him.

I didn't know what to do, so I stayed still.

Once he pulled away from the kiss, he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Jennie, I'm so sorry..." He said and closed his eyes.

"I love you." He said and pulled me in a hug.

"You'll just break me again." I said and tried getting out of the hug but stopped when he spoke.

"I'd rather break myself, then break you again."

Jungkook's POV

"I hope they're okay..." Lisa said and looked down.

"STOP DOING THIS TO- " I heard Jennie say from the kitchen.

I grabbed Lisa's wrist before she could rush to the kitchen and pulled her into a hug.

"Lisa... Let them have some alone time." I said.

I then felt my chest getting wet.

I looked down and saw Lisa crying while gripping onto my shirt.

"I don't want us to end up like that Jungkook, please don't make us end up like that..." She said.

I hugged her tighther and kissed her forehead.

"I never will allow that to happen to us Lisa, I promise." I said.

"Never break that promise Kook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 890+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL UwU

(2020 edit: ew why was I always using 'UwU' smh. Btw I love IU with all my heart pls don't hate me, hate my 12 year old self)

Vote

Comment

Share

1970 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
61.4K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...