My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

Mr. Jalebi??

10.9K 514 153
By THR777

I stood in front of that orphanage...

Am " sir, let's get inside..."

I just nodded, v both entered only to find a middle aged woman standing...

I looked at Aman who went near that woman and started talking, hey I thought to become trustee of this orphanage.....so that it will b easy to get hold of her.

I went to look at that angel who made this great ASR's big problem to get solved...

I don't believe in love or Any other relation, I want to marry if I need to claim my property, I want a wife to show others that hey I got married, and I just want a peace from her side and not to trouble me to give a look on her or to maintain a relation with her, she has to understand and learn to live with me and all these things I felt in this angel and my sixth sense never goes wrong....

I went near garden only to find her flying like a butterfly here and there, gardening and the next second jumping and smelling the flower next to her......

Unbelievable!!

Aman gave me some papers to sign as per the agreement to become trustee of this one while I nodded at Aman and he went inside the office, but I was looking at the one who impressed this ASR.

Ar " hey u?? "

She turned...

Ar " c I don't know who u r but I have made my mind to marry u so pack ur bags and get ready... "

Angel " what the!! "

Hey it's my line...

Angel " See Mr. U can't speak like that with anyone....u don't know me even my name and upon that what's this?? Y should I come with u?? What relation we have shared?? See I can't leave my orphange and come...."

What the!!

This girl speaks more...

Ar " see this Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't know to bend infront of anyone, if I like it then I will claim it...."

Angel " see u can't force me!! I am not interested to talk with u, and keep in ur mind not only me no one will stay with u, how rudely u r behaving?? "

What the!!

Ar " u have to marry me "

I ordered her...

Angel " whaaaaaat?? "

Is she deaf??

Ar" see leaving behind all those girls who just want to see my glance I have chosen u as my wife "

Angel " wife?? how can u decide?? Who r u mister?? "

Before I could even think further Aman voice was becoming louder...

Sir

I turned left and found Aman standing and I looked at front where that angel is still flying like a butterfly and I looked at the Papers which was there in my hand for my signature....

What the!!

It was my imagination...

Day dreaming!!!

What's going on with me??

What if the same thing happens when I will converse with her....

Am" sir, inside all r waiting for ur signature on these papers... "

I read the agreement and I handed over to him...

Arn " Aman I am going to office now but there is a work for u... "

He nodded...

Ar" look at that girl "

He turned towards that angel....

Ar " I want to know each and everything about her ...."

He nodded immediately..

Good!!

Ar " show me ur face only after completing this work "

I didn't even wait for his answer but looked at the angel once again and left that place...

See u soon,with full preparation to make u as my wife...

**********************************

Office

This Aman, y is he taking this much time...

I don't want to hear a No from her, I will get her married to me by hook or crook...

Knock knock

Aman entered inside holding a file...

Am " sir, I collected a lot of information about that girl and by using power I brought the bio data off her's, it will b filled by her so v will know more about her... "

I nodded while he handed over the file to me...

Handwriting is superb...

Good!!

I read the name Kushi.

I remembered her smile today while she was gardening.... Name it's near to her nature...

Orphan by birth...

Orphan?? I said loudly....

Am " ha sir, she is an orphan by birth the owner Sarala aunty took care of her, Kushi treats everyone as her own family from a child to old person everyone will speak good about her"

Impressive!!

But the thing is I don't give damn to relations, it's good that I didn't meet her directly otherwise my imagination would have become true....

Hobbies - singing and dancing....

I came to know that when I heard her voice yesterday it was melodious....

Love row was also filled...

I didn't read what's there in that row but the word love itself created a pang inside me, then I read what was written Jalebi....

What type of name is this??

Jalebi??

Who are u Mr. Jalebi??

He loves her, I don't care...

But what about her??

Did she love him??

I don't have the habit to hear No, u have to marry me forgetting her so called love on that Mr. Jalebi......

Ar" collect regarding this Mr. Jalebi and I want his every detail... "

I kept that file on the table with a thud...

Ar" still y r u here?? Go and find about him"

Am" sir, it's Jalebi "

He is talking as if I know that
Mr. Jalebi...

I know him??

Ar" is he our client?? "

Am" sir Jalebi is a sweet "

What the!!

Like seriously??

Who will fill form in this way??

Am " sir some facts it's not there in this file which I have collected from people... "

Ar " I am listening "

Am " sir, she can't leave without three things...."

3 things??

Am " sir she is like a free bird so she should not b caged, I mean she has to move around here and there...she loves to make friends, relationship matters for her a lot.... Everyone calls her titaliya "

Interesting!!

I know she is a Butterfly...

I signalled him to continue..

Am " she can't live without talking....always talking non stop "

I know!!

I saw her talking with flowers also....

My lips was about to curl up while I masked that.....

Am " sir last one is that she is fond of Jalebi I mean she can eat them tons together.... "

What the!!

These three things r just opposite of mine...

*She mainly gives importance to relationship matters and I don't give damn to them...

*She will speak non stop but I rarely speaks...

*She is fond of sweets especially that Jalebi but I am diabetic....

What the!!

But I have made my mind that she has to agree for this marriage and I will make sure about that....

I looked at her file....

Kushi, get ready to face me....

************************************

How was the update??

Put ur comments.....

Keep supporting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.4K 24
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
459K 21.9K 50
Is being traditional means they value relationships more? Or being modern means they don't? Love is something that is connected with the hearts, righ...
43.7K 4.2K 14
She thought he had changed and was beginning to fall in love with him but he proved to her on the night of her sister's wedding that he would always...
162K 4.8K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...