It's Our Destiny - A Supernat...

By XtheduckwithnoluckX

You were a normal girl... okay so maybe not so normal, but you tried your hardest. After your parents were b... More

Chapter One: Meeting The Winchesters
Chapter Two - Demons, Wicked Little Things
Chapter Three - Angels Exist?
Chapter Five - Sweet Nostalgia
Chapter Six - Getting Out Alive
Chapter Seven - The Guardian
Chapter Eight - The First Hunt
Chapter Nine - Hurt
Chapter Ten - The Recovery
Chapter Eleven - Your Reality
Chapter Twelve - Hide and Seek
Chapter Thirteen - The Torture Room
Chapter Fourteen - A Brother's Loyalty
Chapter Fifteen - Focus
Chapter Sixteen - Betrayal
Chapter Seventeen - Running
Chapter Eighteen - Old Friends
Chapter Nineteen - A Means to an End
Chapter Twenty - Normal
Chapter Twenty-One: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Two - You'll always have me

Chapter Four - Done Hiding

2.4K 72 21
By XtheduckwithnoluckX

Authors Note: Hi Quick note. Thanks so much if you've been reading this so far. I loved writing this chapter so so so much. And I have an amazing plotline set out for YOU :) I've been trying to avoid authors notes so far. So there will be very few in this story however I wanted to personalize this chapter and socialize with you, my wonderful readers.

Just to clarify the love interests are Sam, Dean and Castiel. I was thinking about Gabriel as well but I couldn't come up with a decent way to fit him in. Besides I have an amazing plan for you Castiel fans. However if you would like to see our lovely arch-angel Gabe as an interest leave a comment and I'll see if I can come up with another way to fit him in (my CasteilxReader storyline is staying regardless because I love it so much)

Anyways there wont be many multiple results for this story until the end but there will be little snippits involving just you and your b.o.c which you will either read or skip past depending if it involves your b.o.c. They will be parts that are not essential to the storyline, they will happen later in the story as well when you begin to make your decision on who you want to be with. So yeah... Onto the story.

Please leave a comment, vote or fan, like I said this is my favourite chapter so far.

#4 Done hiding

A week had passed and you were beginning to go stir crazy between those iron walls. You had everything that you needed in that room. The walls were rounded in a cylindrical shape with what essentially was a large pentagram scribbled on the ground. Dean had called this a ‘Devils Trap’. There were another two in the room, one located in the vent above and the other by the singular door at the entrance. An older man, Bobby you recalled, had built this room when he had a ‘free weekend’. He had soaked the solid iron door and walls in salt and the angel repelling sigil’s were a later addition. This room was ghost, demon and angel proof. Though you wondered why you may need protection from angels. That part didn’t make sense. Angels were good right? In the room itself was a bookcase, a desk and chair and a single bed. The scab on your shoulder blade itched where the tattoo had been painted into your skin. You had enough sense to know that this was a good thing. This meant healing. The pain that came with the tattoo during had been bearable. You had felt a dull scratching before your skin became numb, leaving only a light burning sensation. As you had assumed, it had been nothing compared to the demon inflicted beatings that you had taken just before.

Sam and Dean stopped by once in a while, though hunting for them was a mandatory thing. Instead you spent most of your time with Bobby. He liked his liquor, but the old drunk wasn’t so bad. A lot of the time was passed with bourbon in hand, playing Texas hold ‘em. Though there were times that you were alone, and these were the worst. These were the times that you allowed your mind to torture you slowly. It nagged at the very corners, crying for revenge for your sisters death and the more you thought about it the more you yearned for it. It was a heavy feeling. A feeling that clutched tightly at your chest and refused to let go. You knew what you needed to do and you seized the opportunity the very next time that it walked through the door, literally.

It was a little after noon when the Winchesters returned. You kept close watch on the time, that feeling weighing down on you now more than ever.

“Any word from Cas?” you questioned as Sam stepped through the door.

He shook his head, “Nothing.”

“Not even a freakin’ whisper” Dean added as he followed behind Sam. He was holding a sandwich in his hand which you guessed was your gourmet meal for the day. As your eyes traced over his form you noticed a gash above his eyebrow. You studied it for a moment before climbing out of the seat that you had been perched in and scurrying for the first aid equipment which sat above the bookcase.

Dean placed the sandwich on the table before taking a seat on the bed that was situated off to one side. You noticed Sam head out of the room but you didn’t question it as you crossed the room to pick up the whiskey bottle from the table before settling beside Dean. You slowly lifted your hand to take his jaw between your thumb and forefinger. He turned to look at you as you soaked a cloth with the whiskey.

“Hold still” you instructed as you brought the cloth to his wound. He gritted his teeth as you wiped the cut clean. You paused as you noticed his hazel eyes locked upon yours. You dropped your hand. A lump formed in your throat under the weight of his heavy gaze. You swallowed it down. Now was the time.

“I want to go with you and Sam on your next hunt,” you blurted a lot less gracefully than you had intended. “I want you to train me on the road. I’m sick of these walls.”

“Out of the question” Dean cut you down.

“Cas said that I’m important. That there’s a plan for me. What use am I...”

“Out of the question” he reasserted.

Anger began to bubble inside you, “Why?”

“Because I’m not going to lose you,” Dean snapped. You flinched slightly at the suddenness. Dean appeared to notice and his features softened a little though his gaze did not falter, “I can’t let you get hurt.” You finally broke away from his captivating gaze, dropping your eyes to the ground beneath you. Dean placed his fingers on your jaw line much like you had done to him. He lifted your gaze back to his and held you there for a moment before letting go. “I can’t risk it” his tone was soft, endearing. He looked at you a moment longer before climbing to his feet. You watched his retreating form before looking over towards the table. You let out a sigh and climbed to your feet, dragging them towards the sandwich that Dean had placed there.

......................................................

“Maybe we should let her come” Sam suggested. The brothers stood in the kitchen with Bobby who was watching the two of them argue.

“And the last time you let her out of our sights, what happened then?” Dean shot.

“It’s different, she’ll be with us this time.”

Dean shot his brother a glare. He didn’t know how to explain it. How he had come to care so much about a girl he had only known for just over a week. The thought of you in danger, in reach of another demon, it left him with a bitter taste in his mouth.

Sam appeared to read his brothers expression, “It’s not like I don’t care about her too, Dean. But if we could teach her to defend herself.”

“It’s not happening. She’s as safe as she could possibly be here.”

“You two idjits have it bad don’t you?” Bobby had been spectating for some time before he spoke up. “I hate to say it, but I think Sam’s right. Yeah she’s safe here but teach her, train her up and give her the skills. She’s bound to need them at some point.” Dean looked at Bobby with exasperation whilst Sam studied his brother. He knew that look. It was the same look that Sam wore when it concerned his old girlfriend, Jessica. He felt a pit form in his stomach as he watched his brother pace the floor. He shrugged the thought that it could be jealousy rising and pinned it upon the nostalgic thoughts of his former life.

............................................................

You had eaten through hand of the sandwich in your hands before throwing it down. You hadn’t eaten for a while but you were anything but hungry. You were so focused on the other thoughts that floated through your mind that you could only stomach a few bites. You heard a noise from outside, footsteps approaching your door.

“Dean?” you called out. You rolled your eyes when no answer came and climbed to your feet. You edged your way to the door before it popped open. You glanced outside into the basement before allowing your legs to carry you out of the door. Your footsteps were cautious as your eyes settled on a figure before you. You let out a breath of relief when light bathed over his familiar features.

“Castiel,” you breathed. He stared at you for a moment with that burning intensity in his blue eyes. He stepped closer to you before suddenly grabbing your wrist and pulling you toward him.

“Cas what are you doing?” Castiel didn’t answer your question. Instead you felt the air escape your body. Your stomach turned. It felt like you had been punched in the gut. You squeezed your eyes shut tightly and when you reopened them you noticed that your surroundings had changed. You were in a large field edged with foliage. Castiel released you and you doubled over, attempting to catch your breath.

“Where are we?” you panted between your laboured breaths.

“Heaven” Castiel replied simply.

“Why?” you arched an eyebrow. You wondered for a moment why that had been your first question. Why your first thought wasn’t to do with ‘where’ you were but more so ‘why’ you were there.

“I know why the demons want you” Castiel’s words seemed ruched.

“That’s a good thing, right?” you wondered, though the look of worry apparent on Castiel’s face spoke for itself.

“It was, until the angels found out” Castiel clarified. Your head began to swim with questions.

“Why is that bad?” you glanced over to notice that Castiel was now staring off into the distance. “Cas!” you forced his attention back to you.

“Kushiel,” Castiel replied. He stared down at you for a moment. “The angel of punishment.”

“So you brought me to heaven to run from an angel?” you furrowed your brows in confusion.

Castiel didn’t remove his eyes from your face, “There’s someone I need you to talk to.”

“Castiel” an unfamiliar voice called out causing both you and Castiel to turn your heads to the source. A man stood before the two of you with scornful blue eyes. His dirty blonde hair fell to his shoulders in disheveled waves. A grin lit his strong features. You studied him. He wore a dark suit with a white open neck shirt revealing his chest. He was tall, athletically built and you could see the muscles protruding from beneath his clothes.

“Kushiel” Castiel greeted, taking a sideways step to stand in front of you.

“Oh Castiel, you defiant little mutt” Kushiel spat the words from his lips. His deep voice laced with venom. You watched as a dagger slipped from Castiel’s sleeve and into his grasp.

“Run” he instructed though you were frozen to the spot.

“It’s no use Castiel. Protecting an abomination” Kushiel scoffed as he began to advance in his step.  “The have to pay. Humans, they are like the plague. Selfish, ignorant, greedy creatures. They are the embodiment of sin and yet you defend them. Why?”

“I am loyal,” Castiel glanced back at you briefly “Loyal to my cause.”

“You are loyal to the enemy? Stand with me brother, let us bring the world to it’s knees together” you could hear the plea in Kushiel’s voice though his stone features did not alter.

“I will not turn my back. I choose to fight for them” you admired the passion in Castiel’s words as you stood behind him.

Kushiel’s nostrils flared in anger as he pulled a whip from his belt, “Then you choose death” he cried.

Castiel pushed you back with one swift movement before Kushiel lashed out with his whip. You landed on your back hard.

“Go!” Castiel shouted “I swore to myself, to the Winchesters to protect you. Now go, find Azrael. Use the doors.”

You had no time to think as you as you stared up at the affirmative look on Castiel’s face. The dark leather of Kushiel’s whip snaked around Castiel’s wrist and he was dragged forward. You had no time to question as you scrambled to your feet searching frantically for a door. You spotted a shed off to the edge of the field, a light pine coloured door stared back at you invitingly. You took one last glance at Castiel who was pulling himself from the ground, his silver pointed dagger in hand, before turning and sprinting towards the shed door. The pull of that door was unbelievably strong, urging you closer. You followed your body’s instruction as pure instinct dragged you forward. ‘Go! Find Azrael’ Castiel’s words resounded in your head as you reached for the cool metal handle of the shed door and pried it open. A strong white light flooded over you, embracing you from the other side of the door. As it bathed your skin you felt the pull getting stronger. You inhaled as much air as your lungs allowed before your very soul was sucked inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.5K 32
Her name is Keira. Just Keira, no last name. That's because Keira can't remember her real name, or how she ended up in the middle of the forest with...
44.2K 691 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
550K 19.4K 24
When you started your day, you never would have imagined that you'd be thrust into the world of monsters and demons. Much less would you think that y...
772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...