Submit to me

De 1MinYoongi

"Look at me and tell me who you belong to." He angrily clutched my face tightly forcing me to look at him. ... Mais

[ 1 ]
Troduction
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
My Draft
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]

[ 9 ]

64 3 0
De 1MinYoongi

Lost Dream (s)

"Thalina." Jungkook gently shook me to wake me up. My eyes opened seeing a worry jungkook looking at me. I felt sweats dripping down the side of my face as my abdomen felt sore. I looked behind him seeing the physician behind him Holding white clots full of red. Jungkook looked sadly at me. "Jungkook .. what happened to me ?" I asked in fear as my eyes widen and noticed the different feeling of my womb. "Jungkook..." tears started to swell up in my eyes as it streamed down my cheek. Jungkook too started to cry. "I'm .. I'm sorry Thalina .. I-I wasn't in time to help him." Jungkook pulled me close to him as I hugged his chest. "Him ..." I repeated as I began sobbing. "Dream ... Dream is gone ?" I mentally questioned.

"Don't worry Jimin will be here soon. I already told my maid to get him." I shook my head. "No No, jungkook. Jimin will be so sad.."

Jungkook was quickly torn away from me as he fell to the ground. An angry Jimin hovered over him giving him a few punches. "How many times do I have to tell you STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE !" jungkook pushed him off angrily returning a punch. "Get a hold of yourself, Your baby is GONE !" Jimin froze looking at jungkook then at me. "Dream .. Dream .. is ... gone ?" Jimin softly muttered. "You're kidding me ! You're lying !" He quickly walked up to me holding my hand tightly shaking it. "Thalina tell me it's a lie." My tears continued to fall upon seeing how sad he looked. Sure I didn't love him even so I wanted to be a great mother. Jimin laid his head on the bed next to me. "WHY! WHY! WHY!" He shouted as he hit the table. "I'm sorry .. Jimin.. I-"

"I will find who did this to Dream and make them pay !" Jimin's gaze changed as he looked at the tiny body of our son wrapped in white stained cloth in the hands of the physician. "My apologies your highness. Before I got here the baby was already not breathing. The best thing was to get him out." Jimin gently held the unborn fetus in his arms. "My Dream .." I cried watching how sad Jimin was as he held Dream. "Who did this ?" Jimin ask looking at the physician. "From my examination the only thing that can cause the baby to stop breathing is if the mother took abortion powder." My eyes widen as Jimin looked at me his deadly gazed made me frozen. "Jimin .. I-"

"Did you do this ?" He asked through his clenched teeth. "Hyung don't be crazy I-"

"Answer me I asked if you did this to my Dream !" I looked at him in disbelief. He definitely won't believe anything that I say. "Jimin." The younger me tried to get the King's attention. "Cut it out Jungkook. You were in this with her weren't you." Jungkook's brows furrowed in angry. "What nonsense are you spitting ?!"

"You wanted thalina so much that you two thought of killin Dream. SO YOU CAN HAVE HER !"

"You're right Jimin." The calmness of the queen entered the room as her maids supported her into the room. Everyone's gaze turned to her as she made her grand entrance. "I told you not to take the powder didn't I. That it will harm you. But no matter how much I tried to convince you, your love for Jungkook was too big for me to stop you. Now that Dream's gone are you happy now."

I looked at Jimin as he seemed to believe the words of the queen. "No ! No. Jimin. Listen to me I really-"

"Is there anything else left to listen to ?" He pauses. "I forgave you everything Thalina.. sneaking out to meet Jungkook, hugging jungkook, and SLEEPING WITH HIM IN OUR BED !" He shouted at the end making me look over to Jungkook. All along he knew...He saw ? I looked at him as his eyes turned gentle and red from crying. "I forgave you.. but I can't forgive what you did to be with him." Jimin looked down. "I gave you everything I can to make up the last 14 years in your life I've taken away from you. But in the end you BETRAYED ME !." I looked at Jennie as she smirked. Seeing her happy made me realized she planned it all from breakfast and to this scene.

"GUARDS !" Jimin shouted alarming the guards to enter. "Jimin .. please listen to me. I didn't do this." Jimin only glared at me as the guards marching in. "I had breakfast with Jennie this morning .. I really didn't do this-"

"BE QUIET!" He shouted. "Just admit that you did it and I will think about forgiving you."

"No .. Jimin .. I won't admit it." His gaze darkened. "Because I didn't do it." Jimin's mind was too far gone lost in the trance of his lost Dream. He only wanted this happiness to be with him, and maybe she would be happy too. But in his mind she ruined his Dreams.

"Take her to the dungeon and take the prince to his room. Make sure he never comes out until I say so." The guards came to me pulling me from the bed as other guards dragged Jungkook away. "Jungkook !" I cried out of him. "Don't worry my love." Jimin stood tall in front of me. "I'll make sure you guys will never get a happy ending."

"Jimin.. don't do this.." i said as the guards pulled me from the bed as a tiny bottle fell out of my pocket. Jimin walked towards it picking it up. "Examine it." He handed it to the physician. The physician held it in his hand sniffing the opened bottled, his eyes widen in shock. "Your.. highness.." Jimin glared at him. "This is the abortion powder." I shook my head at the unfamiliar bottle. "Jimin- this is a set up. Jimin !" I cried out from the bottom of my heart but Jimin ignored my cries.

Jimin stood alone in the room, or so he thought. He was too lost in the moment to comprehend that Jennie stood by him. He then glanced at Jennie. Right .. she had always stood by him. From the moment they wedded to moments he was lonely as Thalina snuck out to see jungkook. Jennie slowly walked up to Jimin wrapping her arms around him as he felt he swelling belly touch his back. The touch reminded him of Dream. The touch reminded him of the day he admit to treat Thalina better. He gently placed his hand over hers creasing it as it comforted him. Right.. he still has another wife and another child. He tried comforting himself. He released her hold facing her, bring her into his embrace again. It's been month since his heart neglected her. It's been months since Thalina became his. In his heart he regretted it. Regretted treating her better, regretted for overlooking her cheating behind his back. "I have something I wanted to tell you I don't know if you'll listen."

"What is it?" Jimin replied still dazed in a trance. "During breakfast Thalina admitted that the baby was not yours but Jungkook's. She feared you wouldnt love her so she planned to get rid of it. I tried to convince her Jimin.. I told her to stop-" he placed his finger on her lips preventing her to say anymore. He sadly smiled at her as she's still in his arms. But her comfort did nothing but dug a deeper whole in his heart. Then he let her go.

It's been days since I sat alone in the dark dungeon knees against my chest as my tears continued to fall. My heart still felt the pain from the day he was forced out of me. "Dream... mommy is sorry that she couldn't protect you." I said coughing as my head started to burn. If I knew having breakfast with Jennie would result in loosing you maybe I wouldn't have accepted the offer. I thought to my self scoffing from the situation of what she has done. Suddenly the door to the dark dungeon opened emitting foggy light to the dark underground. I looked at the silhouette walking down the stairs. "Jimin ?" I asked. "The king told us to bring you to the palace for judgment. "Judgement ? But I didn't do anything wrong. The guards dragged me out of the dungeon and made me sit on my knees in front of Jimin who sat on the throne as the royal eunuch and governors stood in line for my judgement. I looked around and noticed Jungkook there. An eunuch unrolled the scroll and read:

"The 5th Rank concubine baring a bloodline of a royal violated the law of the imperial and had an affair with another royal in the imperial family insulting the palace. Along with that crime she tried to cover it up with aborting the child resulting in a murder of the imperial. We've come to decide that Thalina of the 5th tank concubine will be banned from the palace tomorrow in the afternoon with the death penalty ."

My eyes widen looking up at Jimin as the eunuch closed the scroll. "Jimin trust me I didn't kill Dream. I didn't abort our Dream !"

"SILENCE !" He slammed his hand on the arm chair causing the sound to echo throughout the whole. "Your judgment has already been decided what else do you want ?"

"I want to talk to you." I requested. "But I have nothing to say to the murder of my son and my beloved wife." My eyes saddens from his words. "If I'm just a criminal to you then let me state my piece." Jimin's eyes glared. "Everyone leave us." The place turned noisy as everyone left and soon silence overtook the room. "Speak."

"Do you remember you promised me, you would grant me the one thing I wanted the most in my life." I said kneeing in front of Jimin as he glares down at me mixed with angr and sadness. My eyes teared up as I thought about it, us, and how happy we used to be, how it used to be; how happy we could've been with Dream. I never thought he would made me feel that way even just once. "Spill it." He quickly replied. "Freedom." I replied boldly. If I don't take the chance now would he ever listen to me.

"Freedom ?" He scoffed angry upon hearing her response."Your soul will be free from me after death." It wasn't what he had expected, he wanted her needs to be him. He wanted to hear that she wanted him. if her answer was him he would've fought for her. Even give up his position to just be with her. He angrily scoffed as he got up from his mighty throne, she cried still sitting on her knees. "My happiness is freedom." I stated again. "The one thing that was taken away from me when I entered this palace full of royals and classes." He walked closer to her crouching down to her level as he cupped her cheeks and his eyes turned gently.

"Tell me .. did you ever love me ?" He asked as I stared straight into his eyes noticing his desperately searching for an answer within me. I knew what he wanted me to answer. I knew what I was suppose to answer. "From all the times we've spent together did you ever love me ?" He asked again. "No." I replied honestly and bluntly. "I never did love you. I did what I was suppose to as a duty of your wife." Jimin's eyes darkened from my response harshly letting go of my face. He knew that response way too well and it angered him. My head started to feel light as I almost tipped over. I haven't gotten time to recover when Dream was taken out of me. Tears streamed from my eyes as I half lied. I didn't love him. But he assured me that his love would make me safe, little did I know his love will ruin me. "So it is true .." I looked up as him. "You've never loved me. During the days were married you spent your time reminiscing Jungkook. Hugging him, kissing him, and sleeping with him."

"I will never allow you to have freedom or be with jungkook !"

His fired eyes never looked at her fragile frame aching right in front of him. Even after what I did she never looked at me. He thought sadly before leaving the palace far away from where she sat. If I can't have her no will shall. And I will kill who ever takes her from me. Only I'm allowed to hand her to death.

I was locked up again back in the dungeon, with only one dim fire light to shine the underground. I leaned against the wall as my head started to throb and the familiar pain returned to my abdomen. "Thalina ?" A familiar voice whispered from the dark. "Jungkook ?"

"Jungkook what are you doing here ?" I asked again in disbelief. "I came to rescue you." His face came closer to the fire light making his features noticeable. "Aren't you suppose to be locked in your room ?" Jungkook picked the lock of the bars and freed me. "I snucked out when the guards were busy." I quickly hugged him holding him tightly intaking his smell that longed for. "Jungkook..."

"I miss you Thalina." He said as he too sniffed in my scent. "I .. missed you too." I smiled while hugging him. He slowly pulled away. "We have to hurry before the sun rises."

"Where are we going ?"

"Far far away from here." He held my hands and dragging out from underground to the back of the dungeon. He helped me onto a horse as he sat behind me signaling the horse to run. "CHA !"

Jimin wondered aimlessly to a room. The room he wedded Thalina. The room he forcibly made love to her. The room he submitted to her. He again crouched down burring his face into his palms. "Your highness." A maid walked in holding a letter. Jimin looked up noticing the white paper in her hand. "Months ago during your wedding, before leaving, Master seokjin asked me to hang on to this and give it to you when someone is judged to be banned from the palace by execution." Jimin took the letter from her hand taking notice that the maid belong to the little house nearby that Jin would always stay at. Jimin opened the lettered examining it. Just after he finished reading someone barged in.

"Your highness, Thalina has gone missing."

"What ?!" Jimin quickly got up leaving the letter on the table.

Jimin,
You did the right thing as King Jimin-ah, don't beat yourself for it. You did the right thing, letting her go, she didn't belong to you. Her heart beats for another even in your arms. The gone of what lost should never be reminisced but cherished. Dream .. is just a dream; a lost dream. I warned you didn't I, you can't change the stars and you being you, you never listen.

Please don't seek revenge for your unborn. All I can warn you is: Revenge is a dish best serve cold.

Your beloved Hyungie ,
Kim Seok Jin

————————————————————————

Poor Jiminie. Lost his kid, lost his wife, losing Jungkookie, and Jin is a PSYCHIC. Man this chapter is just everywhere.
Hopefully things will get better. 😜

Another 2 hours spent writing this book cause I couldn't stop; just got too into it and if I ruin the mood, my tone and mood also changes the next time I write.

Man I should really be studying, another exam tmr. Haha I feel like all I even talk about it studying for exams but never actually doing it. Explains why I'm failing them. Using my time to write ffs instead.
Wow. 🙏🏼

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 18.1K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
76.7K 3.7K 25
"You know very well what I can do." He huskily whispered against your ear, tightening his grip on your waist making you hiss. "You are misbehaving wi...
48.3K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
19K 650 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...