✔Heartbeat[Yoonmin]

By KimSeokjinsWaist

In a world where you have a streak of your soulmate's hair, Yoongi's is constantly changing. Why? Does Yoongi... More

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17[M]
Thank You
New Story

1

20.3K 753 1.3K
By KimSeokjinsWaist

Ayo hitman bang introduces second audition.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Yoongi woke up and looked at his reflection. How was he feeling?

Fucking pissed off, to say the least.

His streak had changed again! Just yesterday it was an obnoxiously bright blue, and now it was purple.

Yoongi sighed, there was nothing he could do. He'd tried though, don't get him wrong. Hair spray didn't take. Hair chalk slipped right off. Cutting it didn't do anything, nothing could cut it, it was like steel. He even tried to dye it but it just left a blackish patch on his forehead for a week until he was able to scrub the dye off his skin.

He finished his morning routine and set off for his first class, after tucking his streak into his beanie.

With a thud and a jump from his desk partner, Yoongi had arrived at his class.

"Who spit in your breakfast? Sheesh." His partner, Kim Namjoon, scoffed.

Yoongi simply glared at him. He envied Namjoon. His hair a uniform color of brown. Namjoon didn't have to deal with ever-changing hair against his will. Yoongi pulled off his beanie showing his purple streak of hair.

"I don't see what you are complaining about. You know you have a soulmate... Mine could've died at birth. Or I don't have one." Namjoon envied Yoongi, his hair was always the same brown and he looked like a normal person. He didn't know the condition of his soulmate. He had dated every short brown-haired person, but none of them felt right. None of them, clicked, per se.

"You don't know that my soulmate could change every time and then I could never have a permanent soulmate. God, the universe is so fucked up."

"That's one thing we can both agree on." Namjoon sighed. "Did you complete the sheet music at least?"

Yoongi nodded, taking out the piece of paper. They had been struggling to produce a song. Yoongi hated their dumb happy teacher who had her soulmate however, he loved music more than anything. So he sucked up and wrote happy sappy love songs, which was the last thing he wanted to write about. He would rather write deep sentimental music with more meaning. 

"Alright, class listen up!" The teacher desperately tried to get the attention of the fifty-plus students in the lecture hall. Once she managed to hush everyone she beamed. "I am very excited to announce that we will be participating in a nationwide competition. It is a very big project involving the whole school. Theater kids will script a play, acting, and dance majors will be in the play. Art kids will make all the props. You music majors will make all the music the band and orchestra will play. Finally, all our clubs will be sponsoring this event. 

"This event will be scouted by major agencies so there will be many opportunities to leap forward in our career and find internships. The prize will be one million dollars towards the school, please work hard! If you wish to be apart of this event contact the student council." 

The class broke out in whispers. Some people didn't care because the school would get the money. Other people wanted to get a chance to be a producer for a big company. Yoongi wanted this too. That was his dream, becoming a music producer. If scouts were going to be crawling around this event he wanted in. 

This was the talk of the campus. Yoongi and Namjoon were talking about what they were going to do to get the agencies' attention. Namjoon stopped dead in his tracks. "Namjoon? Hello?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of his friend's face. 

"Yoongi!" Namjoon latched his hands onto Yoongi's face. "LOOK!" 

"At wut-" Yoongi muttered out through his squished lips.

"HIM! HE'S SO HOT!"

Yoongi scanned the area to no avail until Namjoon directed his face in the right direction. He guessed Namjoon was talking about a tall slim male with brown hair like Namjoon. "I mean, he's okay? He's better than average but it's not like he's a model."

"You're insane, he's gorgeous. He has brown hair! Like me! FUCK! HE'S LEAVING! SEE YA YOONGI!" Namjoon chased after the unknown male leaving Yoongi alone. 

 Yoongi walked home to work on more songs. He sat at his desk with fresh sheet music. His keyboard that his parents gave his sat to his left. This didn't work out as he ended up banging his head on his desk unable to form lyrics or a beat.

Just then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. The contact name showed his mother. He didn't feel up to talking to anyone but he answered the phone.

"Hey, my little rice cake how are you? It's so dark! Turn on a light in your room will you?" His mom blabbed. 

"Ay, ay. Okay." Yoongi flicked the lightswitch and sat back down on his bed. 

"Oh! Your streak changed again!" Mrs. Min noted. "Your soulmate must be very creative!" 

Yoongi sighed touching the purple streak of hair. "I guess you can say that."

"Little rice cake. You can't avoid your soulmate forever. You'll be so much happier with your other half. Your missing puzzle piece. I don't understand how you developed this." Mrs. Min sighed chewing on her cheek, she just wanted her baby to be happy. 

"I'm not avoiding my soulmate Mom. I just... won't run around forever looking for them. What if they aren't looking for me?" Yoongi muttered. He often wonders about his soulmate. Boy or girl? What were their interests? But at the same time... he didn't want to commit to this random person who he was supposedly fated to be with for the rest of his life. At his age, he was supposed to plan his marriage when he met his soulmate.

Okay.

Fine.

Maybe not that far.

"If you say so. I just wanted to check in... Remember your money for rent and food is coming this Friday, don't waste it. I want my rice cake nice and healthy." Mrs. Min promptly hung up after blowing a kiss to her son.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Jimin was sitting at his friend Taehyung's dorm whom he shared with his soulmate Jungkook. The two had met in high school, and the college lets soulmates dorm together.

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! PARK JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMOAN!" Taehyung yelled poking his friend's cheek. 

"WHAT?" Jimin asked pushing Taehyung's hand away. 

"Your hair is fading. We should dye it again!" Taehyung wasn't wrong. His deep blue hair had faded to a lighter color and his dark brown roots started to show. "I think purple will look cool!" 

Jimin smiled. He liked dying his hair, he hoped it would make his soulmate stand out but he didn't find any person with a matching streak. He saw lots of people with dyed hair but no black hair. But no one with his particular color and length. Now it was just self-expression, he also thought it made him look cute.

Tae had cherry-red hair and it was cute watching him and Jungkook interact. How in dance class you could tell when Jungkook was missing Taehyung as he always stroked his streak. Watching them cuddle up to each other and fall asleep in a mess of limbs made Jimin's heartache.

Jimin wanted to meet his soulmate so badly. He wanted to go on cute dates at coffee shops. Spend holidays with their family. Cuddle them. Stroke their hair. Maybe have his hair stroked. 

It was him and his other friend Jin, the soulmateless pair. Unlike Jimin who actively sought out his soulmate, Jin was the one wanting to be sought. He wanted his soulmate to chase him down and treat him like a king. Jin didn't dye his hair, he liked that his hair was the same color as his soulmate. He would like to dye it if he met his soulmate. 

After dying Jimin's hair, the group of four decided to have a movie night and ending up falling asleep on the floor of Taekook's dorm.

The next day after the big announcement. 

(AN: Author is too lazy to type out the details again so deal with it.)

Jimin sat with his tongue poking out of his mouth as he painted on the portrait in front of him. It was a white room with a window to the stars and a yellow balloon. 

His phone pinged and it was a text from Jin. 

╭╼|══════════|╾╮

The Baddest Bitches

ArtPrinceJimin, +3 more

KingSlutJin: 

HOES

 OH MY GOD

 ATTENTION YOU DUMMIES A 10 IS TALKING

AceGoldenMaknae: 

You aren't a 10

Tae is the only 10 I know

KingSlutJin: 

YOU WANNA FITE SCHOOLBOY?

JokerTataTheThird: 

Don't touch my baby boo! >:(

KingSlutJin: 

ANYWAY

ArtPrinceJimin: 

in oainring en wgar do u wabt

AceGoldenMaknae:

Someone translate.

JokerTataTheThird:

"I'm painting rn what do u want"

Jimbells how are you typing

 ArtPrinceJimin:

Okay I washed my hands

Also, I was typing with my elbow.

  JokerTataTheThird:

Impressive :0

KingSlutJin:

ENOUGH

I HAVE TEA SISTERS

I FOUND MY SOULMATE

HE CHASED ME DOWN THE HALL AND HES SO CUTE

I WANNA SQUISH HIS CHEEKS

I JUST MET HIM BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 

I WANNA MARRY HIM

CAN I KEEP HIM?

AceGoldenMaknae:

Congrats Hyung!

Maybe you'll be nicer now that you have someone. 

JokerTataTheThird:

I wanna meet him

>:(

I refuse to let anyone into our circle until fully approved by us

KingSlutJin:

We should gather at Taekook dorm tonight then

AceGoldenMaknae:

Why our place?

KingSlutJin:

It's the biggest

duh

ArtPrinceJimin:

But

This means the soulmateless pair won't be a thing anymore

:(

╰╼|══════════|╾╯

Jimin's lip poked out into a pout. Now all his friends had their soulmate. And he didn't. He just wanted to be loved. He wanted acceptance. He wanted a family. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6K 10
"you've taught me a lot of things, hyung. i want to teach you something." (min yoongi + jeon jungkook)
258K 8.4K 43
[Book I of the Heart Series] ❝I'm sorry Ryan. But I will never love the face of my parents killer.❞ ❝You can't, or you won't?❞ *** Quee...
791 55 20
Just a little BakuDeku summer read. Katsuki was injured in a motorcycle accident and was told he would have to retire. He takes on a job at his old c...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...