Travis' Book Of Secrets (COMP...

By hannahdashipper

(Highest Ranking: #1 in aphmau) I am a demon. I have one inside. I use this to get rid of the liars, cheaters... More

Travis Valkrum
Katelyn FireFist
Aphmau Pheniox
Zane Romeave
Laurance Zhval
Garroth Romeave
Im sorry
Vylad Romeave
Lucinda Hawthorne
Blaze Greene
Jeffery Goldenheart
Abby Goldenheart
Aaron Lycan
Gene Ramirez
Katelyn Firefist
Terry Valkrum
Daniel Marquez
Ein
Dottie Martinez
Rylan Smith
Melissa Lycan
Garte and Zianna
Slyvanna Pheniox
Authors Note
Dante Ramirez
Nicole Von Rosenburg
Eric and Elizabeth
Katelyns Family.
Kacey FireFist (FINAL CHAPTER READ TO VERY BOTTOM)

Nana Ashida

1.8K 47 13
By hannahdashipper

Ever wonder why "Kawaii Chan" changed her name? It's not because of her whole sibling sob story, or because she wanted to be cute, it was because if she didn't she would be found and locked away in prison forever. Nana did bad things before she even came to mystreet. She was an obsessive, evil stalker. She would spy on her crushes and friends, and kill anyone who got in the way of her ships. She was told by her abusive siblings and parents that she'd never be loved by anyone, so she eventually believed that and made it her job to make other people love eachother. But her obbession with aarmau, wasn't at all what it seemed. Not even close. She was in love with Aaron. And she stalked their relationship constantly, figuring out a way to seperate them, so she could have Aaron to herself. She did love Zane, but not in the same way she loved Aaron. She was yandere for him. She killed all those girls in college that liked him, she worked with girls to create rumors about aphmau too. After Aphmau was murdered, she went on and ran off with Aaron. She was the one that helped Aaron murder Aphmau. She practically brainwashed Aaron into loving her. I haven't seen them since. But if anyone ever finds them, you'll find two murders together.

Nana was obsessive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 191 32
Zane Ro'Meave and Travis Valkrum. When you first think about them, the first thing that DOESN'T pop up is them dating. This story might change your...
89.2K 2.4K 32
Zane has bad anxiety and depression. He stresses over the tiniest of things and it drives him crazy. He finds comfort in things made for children. Ev...
3.4K 48 18
[DISCONTINUED] This story was written by a 13 yo girl who just wanted to be like one of those girls in a romance novel so don't be surprised if the c...
67.1K 1K 36
These are stories/situations about you being on Mystreet, Love~Love Paradise, all the Aphmau role-play's!!! Also including ships like Garmau, Laurmau...