Secret Love~ Eddie Kaspbrak x...

Por KaspbrakByers

๐Ÿ›‘CURRENTLY BEING EDITED SO IT'S BETTER๐Ÿ›‘ Y/n L/n moves to the town of Derry and meets the best person ever... Mรกs

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Back Story
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Quarry
Chapter 4: New Ship?
Chapter 5: CHICKEN
Chapter 6: CHICKEN part 2
Chapter 7: Shit Happens/Love Happens
Chapter 8: Trapped
Chapter 9: Finding A Way Out
Chapter 10: Getting help
A/N Apology
Chapter 11: Meeting Up
Chapter 12: Mr. And Mrs. Ruger
Chapter 13: Idk what to call this, sorry!
Chapter 14: Getting To Talk
A/N I'm disappointing myself
Chapter 15: Getting To Think
Chapter 16: Rashโค๏ธ
Chapter 17: Sick And Worried Feeling
Chapter 18: Such Big Trouble
Chapter 19: Car ride
Chapter 20: Meeting Him
Gif's And Stuff That I Said I'd Give Y'all :)
Chapter 21: Helping Eddie Spaghetti
Chapter 22: Getting Over It
Chapter 23: Short Chapter Cuz I Felt Like It
Chapter 24: Seeing Y/N
Chapter 25 I think
Chapter 26: Filler Chapter
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28: Sneaky, like a ninja!
Chapter 29: Getting Caught
Chapter 30: Gathering
Chapter 31: Seeing Jeremy
Chapter 32: The Day Jeremy Went Missing
Chapter 33: Stan?
Chapter 35: Eddie's Ok!
Chapter 36: I Love You
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38: Please Richie, please
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: Getting Out

Chapter 34

720 9 0
Por KaspbrakByers

Your POV~

"Jer, what happened to you?" I asked "Y/N, if you come with me, we'll float together" Jeremy said. Was it even him? Or was it that clown "Come on, we can both float down here together Y/N" that couldn't be him. It just couldn't. His smile started getting wider and he started walking towards me. I started walking backwards but hit what felt like another sewer wall. Shit! I turned around and it was blocked off. "No no no! Shit!" I said and saw that that was the only way out. I was trapped. "HELP! Somebody please help me! Guys! Help!!" I was screaming as loud as I could and started banging on the wall. How did it get here? What is that clown doing it? "Somebody help!!" I started to cry, was I gonna die down here? "Where are you going Y/N? Don't you want to float too" I looked back and saw that Jeremy was gone and now that clown stood there "I don't know what you mean by float but whatever it is I don't want any part of it, stay away from my friends and I!" I said, I wasn't going to go down without a fight. It started walking towards me, it's mouth was getting wide and you could see his sharp teeth. "HELP! GUYS HELP!!" I screamed as I was pounding hard on the wall. It grabbed me and threw me to the ground and then jumped on top of me so I couldn't move. "HELP!" I heard someone scream from a distance, it sounded like Eddie! "Get off of me you son of a bitch!" I said and kneed him in the stomach. His hand turned into a claw like thing and he slashed me across my face. He turned away and ran thru an open part of the sewer. The wall was gone now! I ran the same way the clown did but I needed to find Eddie and the losers. "Guys!" I screamed, I was trying not to cry but my face hurts so bad and I was worried about the others. 

I had been running for awhile and I wanted to give up but I ran into something and I fell to the ground along with whatever I hit. "The fack!" Richie said. Richie! A flashlight was pointed at my face "Oh my God Y/N!" Ash said, oh thank God I found them. I got up and hugged her as tight as I could. I was so scared. She pulled out of the hug and looked at my face which had horrible cuts on it. "Where were you?" she asked "I-I saw Jeremy, I ran after him and I thought I called to you guys but, I guess you didn't hear. I was attacked by that clown and then I heard Eddie scream help and then the clown ran away" I said "You heard Eddie? Do you know where he is?" Richie asked "No I don't but we have to find him, Stan too" "We're a-almost there" Bill said and ran a different direction. I immediately followed him and so did the others. 

We got to this huge opening and I saw Eddie sitting in a chair and he was tied up and looked super beat up. He was knocked out for sure. I looked around to see if I could find Stan. I did, and he was in a cage knocked out as well.

A/N sorry for the bad ending to this chapter❤️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

196K 5K 21
[ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] โ›๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™–๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š?โœ You've remained best friend...
17.4K 1K 14
Trae Williams was the most popular guy in school; guys wanted to be him and girls wanted him. Confident, perfect body and decent grades. He could hav...
76.1K 2.8K 21
โ Holy shit, that was real? โž โˆ˜โ—ฆ ใƒŸโ˜† โ—ฆโˆ˜ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...
5.2K 115 34
its about a girl named amanda and her friend mandy who got tickets to see afi, after they meet amanda runs into davey havok from afi (a fire inside)...