Running The Division (GM Read...

By DoctorRedinator

You are (Y/N) (L/N), a former wrestler now retired due to mounting neck/head injuries (Kinda like Daniel Brya... More

Reader Info
Chapter 1: The Offer + First Day
OC's Welcome!
Chapter 2: The Angle
Flashback: (Y/N) Vs Cena (WWE Championship)
Chapter 3: Payback PPV
Chapter 4: RAW After Payback
Flashback: NXT Season 3- Dance Off

Flashback: (Y/N) Vs Triple H

3.5K 46 7
By DoctorRedinator

That's right! ANOTHER FLASHBACK CHAPTER!

The rivalry between (Y/N) and Triple H is fondly remembered by many. Even though it wasn't the best it did deliver one great match at Extreme Rules. It was a rivalry that no one saw coming, but that everyone wanted to see.

Rivalry Theme: Nightmare- Avenged Sevenfold

THE BEGINNING

The year is 2010, Triple H and Shawn Michaels were back at it as DX while (Y/N) was hanging around the mid card not really doing much. However, as DX came up against The Legacy they needed a third man. (Y/N) surprised many when he came out to assist DX and even was given the honor of being a member of DX for the entire rivalry. Once the final battle had concluded, DX stood tall. As the three celebrated Stephanie McMahon came down to the ring and what would come next would light up the WWE...

The crowd was cheering as DX had finally put down The Legacy, as the three men celebrated Triple H's wife Stephanie came down to celebrate her husband's victory. She and Triple H shared a touching moment until..

Cole: "Wait a minute! A Silencer DDT to Shawn Michaels!"

King: "What?!"

While Triple H had his back turned (Y/N) put his plan into motion by delivering a Silencer DDT to Shawn when his guard was down. After the DDT was delivered, Triple H turned around and was wide eyed as he looked at (Y/N), who simply looked at Shawn, back at Hunter, and shrugged before super kicking The Game.

King: "What is it with this guy? They won the match!"

Stephanie went to check on her husband before (Y/N) grabbed her by the arm

Cole: "Wait, wait, wait! He's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do!"

Stephanie tried to pull away from (Y/N), but his grip remained firm as he pulled her into a Silencer DDT

Cole: "A DDT to Stephanie! I can't believe this!"

King: "This is absolutely despicable! He has no right to do that!"

Triple H saw this and became enraged as he chased (Y/N) out of the ring. (Y/N) mocked him as he did the signature DX Chop

(Y/N): "Suck it!"

He then tore his DX wristband off and threw it at Triple H as he walked to the back...

THE BUILD UP

(Y/N) and Triple H went back and forth over the following weeks. (Y/N) would appear via satellite in the middle of Triple H's matches or attack him from behind. Triple H fought (Y/N) off sometimes and would track him down and give him a beating. Tonight though things would be a bit different.

DX had just defeated their opponents and were celebrating in the ring..

(Y/N): "Hey Hunter! Up here buddy!"

(Y/N) appeared on the titantron and was met with a chorus of boos. Triple H stared down the titantron while Shawn held him back

(Y/N): "Great job winning your match! I was rooting for you the whole time!"

He cleared his throat before continuing

(Y/N): "But after that grueling match I've gotta ask.. Are you sure you're gonna be 100% this sunday? Because if you aren't then my friend.."

He landed forward and spoke in a soft, hushed tone

(Y/N): "I'm going to wipe the floor with you. If you are not 100% Hunter I will absolutely destroy you in front of everyone.. That includes your wife."

The crowd ooo'ed as Triple H started to leave the ring

(Y/N): "Woah! Woah! Woah! I wouldn't do that if I were you! I'd much rather come out there myself."

(Y/N) stood up from his chair and the camera zoomed out to reveal he was right at the curtain. He smiled at the camera as he turned to walk through the curtain.

(Y/N): "Now that I'm out here Hunter, I'd really like to show you something."

(Y/N) reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a small folder

(Y/N): "This here is the official contract for our match at Extreme Rules. It's got all the stuff you'd expect it to have bu-"

Triple H had gotten a mic and interrupted (Y/N)

Triple H: "Listen here you no good son of a bitch."

(Y/N) looked at Hunter with an amused look on his face

Triple H: "I don't care what the stupid contract says, just give it to me so that at Extreme Rules I can kick your ass!"

The crowd cheered as (Y/N) slowly made his way to the ring and handed it to Hunter through the ropes. Hunter got a pen from one of the ringside employees and signed his name without reading the contract. He then threw it back at (Y/N) who picked it up. He looked back at Hunter and Shawn and started laughing.

Triple H: "What the hell is so funny?"

(Y/N): "Being the son in law of Vince McMahon, I thought you would've known to read the fine print!"

The crowd was silent as they were confused and waiting to hear what this fine print said

(Y/N): "Right here this contract states that while this is an extreme rules match, due to your extensive history of violence I am allowed to assign two enforcers to be at ringside who can step in if they believe my personal safety is at risk!"

The crowd began to boo loudly as Triple H and Shawn stood dumbfounded and angry

(Y/N): "But that's not all! If ANYONE interferes on your behalf Hunter, they will be TERMINATED and you will forfeit the match and be fined $10,000!"

The crowd booed even louder as Triple H only got angrier and Shawn had a disappointed look on his face.

Triple H: "You think that I'm scared of you're little stipulations? I'll not only kick your ass, but I'll kick your buddies asses as well! You've got 5 seconds to bring your enforcers out here before Shawn and I beat the living snot out of you!"

(Y/N)'s smile only grew wider after Hunter said that

(Y/N): "Hunter my friend.. I thought you'd never ask!"

(Y/N) then dropped the mic and gestured toward the entrance ramp

King: "You've got to be kidding me!"

Cole: "Triple H should've read the fine print King! This was an act of brilliance from (Y/N)!"

Big Show and Jericho walked down the ramp and stood behind (Y/N) who still had a shit eating grin on his face. Triple H and Shawn looked at each other then back at the group on the ramp as the show came to an end...

THE MATCH

Triple H went into that match as the underdog seeing as how it was technically a Three Vs One.

At the start of the match, Triple H immediately charged (Y/N). (Y/N) scrambled out of the ring and hid behind Big Show

After attempting to avoid Triple H, (Y/N) got caught by The Game and was thrown into the corner where Triple H unloaded onto him with a flury of right hands

● (Y/N) managed to fight back and delivered a nasty knee to the gut and tossed Triple H to the outside near Big Show and Jericho. (Y/N) motioned to them as they began to beat Triple H senseless

● (Y/N) got out the weapons as he found a steel chair, kendo stick, table, and a sledgehammer

● (Y/N) went to town on Triple H with his Kendo stick, eventually snapping it in two over the mans back

● Triple H got dirty and nailed (Y/N) down low and got an opening to use his trust sledgehammer

● Big Show and Jericho attempted to interfere but they were met with nasty shots with the sledgehammer

● Triple H then nailed (Y/N) right in the jaw with his sledgehammer and covered him but (Y/N) kicked out

● (Y/N) nailed Triple H with a superkick and bought himself some time to recover from the beating

(Y/N) nailed Triple H with the steel chair and then hit him with the Silencer DDT onto the chair, Triple H kicked out at 2.9

Big Show and Jericho recovered and wanted revenge on Triple H and got into the ring and again started to beat him down

● (Y/N) instructed Jerishow to set Triple H up onto the table. As (Y/N) climbed to the top rope Jericho held Triple H up so Show could hit him with the WMD, Triple H moved and Jericho got nailed and KO'ed

● Big Show tried again and Triple H moved and took him out after some nasty chair shots. (Y/N) was stunned and charged Triple H who then delivered a spinebuster through the table, then lifted (Y/N) up and hit the pedigree and got the 3 count

Announcer: "Here is your winner, Triple H!"

King: "Triple H has won! He has defied the odds and won!"

Cole: "I am shocked!"

The crowd cheered loudly for The Game and (Y/N) was carried off by JeriShow...

END OF FLASHBACK

Until next time ladies and gentlemen..

REDINATOR OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 82 30
The sequel to Dominance and Attention Alex Auditore, Chad and Jaguar God's WWE careers are at their peak and at the same time with their lovers Alexa...
9.2K 221 36
Finn Balor A.K.A. Fergal Devitt was at the top of the mountain having just become the first ever Universal Champion. But an injury has him forced to...
47.2K 948 47
It's the New Ara in WWE ! And the Superstar Shakeup leads to the return of WWE's craziest Diva. But what happens if her and WWE's craziest superstar...
10.8K 292 23
"It is funny that dreams suddenly turned into your worst nightmare and one man could change it back. I thought that I would never be loved again, but...