Flashback: (Y/N) Vs Cena (WWE Championship)

Welcome to a Falshback chapter! These will be released every once in awhile. These will detail (Y/N)'s past rivalries (In most of which he was a heel) in sections. Without further ado here we go!

The (Y/N) Vs Cena rivalry is a hotly debated one in the wrestling community regarding how good it was. Whatever the case may be any rivalry revolving around the WWE Championship can only be the highest of caliber with two greats going head to head.

Rivalry Theme: Panic Room- Theory of a Deadman

THE BEGINNING

The year is 2011 and (Y/N) and John Cena are one of the hottest tag teams in the WWE. With the AA-Bomb (AA into a sit out powerbomb) the two dominated the division however when it came to winning the titles the two just couldn't get it done. This all came to a head when on an episode of RAW after their match against The Nexus that the first shots where fired in the War between 'The God of Extreme' (Y/N) (L/N) and John Cena...

The crowd was a booing machine as the nexus made their way backstage leaving the defeated duo of (Y/N) and WWE Champion John Cena in the ring. As (Y/N) helped Cena up the crowd cheered

King: "Those two always put up one hell of a fight, but they just didn't have it tonight."

Cole: "Another big loss for (L/N) and Cena tonight. You gotta ask what kind of toll these losses take on them."

Just as Cole said that (Y/N) kicked Cena right where the sun don't shine.

Cole: "What the hell?!"

King: "What is he doing?!"

(Y/N) ran his hand through his hair as he glanced around at the crowd. He then roughly grabbed Cena by his head and started to shout at him

(Y/N): "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

The beating that ensued was pure brutality. (Y/N) used chairs, steel steps, the barricade, and the announce table to destroy an already beaten Cena. (Y/N) then put Cena up on his shoulders and put him through the announce table with an Attitude Adjustment.

Cole: "(Y/N) has snapped!"

King: "Why though? Why did he go and beat the holy hell out of John Cena?"

(Y/N) then took Cena's WWE Title, planted his foot on Cena's chest, and raised it above his head

Cole: "I guess that's as good if an answer as we'll get at the moment. (Y/N) wants Cena's WWE Championship!"

King: "If he wanted it all he had to do was ask for a match and Cena would've given him one!"

(Y/N) drops the belt onto Cena before yelling at him again

(Y/N): "That title is mine! MINE CENA!"

(Y/N) walked away with a psychotic smile on his face...

THE BUILD UP

(Y/N) and Cena were at each others throat after (Y/N)'s betrayal on RAW. The two engaged in hard hitting promo's that sometimes seemed to tread the line between script and reality. But (Y/N) delivered the one of the best promo's in his career on the RAW before their No Holds Barred match at Summerslam...