A L L E Y S | Gotham

Da gothamfanfics

In which a young girl is adopted by James Gordon, encountering and 'making friends' with terrible and good pe... Altro

Pre-warning/ rant - not for the lighthearted
one | ALLEYS
two | RIDDLES, FISHES & PENGUINS
three | SNITCH
four | BRUISES
five | THE DOCKS
six | TRAFFICKING
seven | TO CATCH A COBBLEPOT
eight | THE SPIRIT OF THE GOAT
nine | WITNESSES
ten | VICTOR ZSASZ
eleven | NEW FRIENDS & FOES
twelve | HALY'S CIRCUS
thirteen | NEEDLES
fourteen | THE GINGER IN THE DARK CASTLE
fifteen | A DEATH IN THE FAMILY
sixteen | BLUE FLAMES
seventeen | AWAKENING
eighteen | A MIXTURE OF YELLOW & RED
nineteen | THE TRUTH ABOUT FRIENDS
twenty | BROKEN BONDS
twenty one | COPS N' KILLERS
twenty two | THE MIND'S CUCKOO CLOCK
twenty three | VIDEOTAPES
twenty four | DISAPPEARING ACTS
twenty five | YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH KNIVES
twenty six | PARENTAGE
twenty seven | PAIN AT ITS FINEST
twenty eight | REMINISCING OVER PAIN
twenty nine | EVEN PENGUINS GET SAD SOMETIMES
thirty | PURPLE, BLACK, BUT GREEN ALL OVER
thirty one | A LITTLE PINCH OF KINDNESS
thirty two | A VILLAIN'S END
thirty three | HUMAN POPSICLES
thirty four | A REVEAL
thirty five | A FROSTY GOODBYE
thirty six | QUESTION MARKS
thirty seven | BLACKGATE ESCAPE
thirty eight | BETRAYAL
forty | GOODBYE, OLD FRIEND
forty one | THE PAST
fourty two | A KNIGHT
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL | THE MAN IN RED

thirty nine | THE WOODS

3K 132 55
Da gothamfanfics

guess who hasn't been uploading for months :)))

You guessed right!

It's m o i.

That's a bit awkward ain't it. Oof.

Well I'm alive. I kinda have been going on loads of video games for a while, and preparing for my mocks. I GOT AN A* IN ENGLISH BOYS. but I literally got an ungraded in chemistry ahahaha.

Anyway, I'm backo. I uhhhh haven't been on here much, part from to write some small ideas for other stories I wanna give a go.

Which leads me on to: da da daaaa

I have another account. It's not me, it's you :(. Nah nah nah, I have another account to which I will try to upload my own personal stories on. This account is just for these two stories.

If you wanna see more of my works (if I even upload) go give @mollyajwrites a lil follow. If not, I'll prolly inform you if I ever upload something on there.

AHHHH I WATCHED OVER THE GARDEN WALL AND CRIED. tis cute, and I recommend.

annnnnnd I've been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight on me PS4, and Jesus I am so sick of itttt. I've had in two days 3 toxic ass survivors message me after I kill them ughhhhh. It's reallyyy annoying me cOs I just wanna play spirit without getting an ochido wannabe text me after "aHah bAbY kiLlEr wHo pLaYs bBq cOs thEy'Re bAd loserrr"
What smart people I come into contact with. Even had some smartass tryna tell me his uncle was Sylvester Stallone. That's like the same as me telling someone my dad owns sony and can get you removed.

Anyway anyway anyway, hello. Enjoy.

WAIIIT SEASON 5 IS OUT ON NETFLIX ON WEDNESDAY, SO I'LL UPDATE CFU AROUND THEN.

➰➰➰➰

ISABELLA RUBBED HER EYES with one hand as she yawned, feeling Ed gently kneel beside where she was residing; some blankets on the floor.

Ed grimaced, realising that he should've moved her sooner. But, his expression soon changed to one of comfort as she sleepily smiled at him.

"Hi Eddie," she mumbled out in an almost incoherent voice, but he was lucky to hear it.

She made grabby hands at him, and with a light chuckle Ed scooped her into her arms, allowing her head to rest on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hello, Isabella. How are you feeling?"

"Sleepy," she simply replied, and he was slightly relieved to see that the effects of the drug hadn't worn out just yet.

Placing her down on the bed, he swiftly tucked her in and placed a kiss to her forehead, just like his mother used to do to him. Isabella giggled quietly at the feeling, before muttering, "I love you, Uncle Eddie..."

Ed's breath hitched in his throat, as he croakily said back, "I love you too, Isabella. Now, get some sleep, please."

Ed retreated back, sitting on a chair in the kitchen as he thought over everything that had happened over the past days.

He would have to go to work, otherwise suspicions would rise. Ed was initially worried that while he was out Jim would come over and take Isabella, but he soon realised how risky it was for him.

Going out in broad daylight, and breaking into an apartment without getting caught? It seemed highly unlikely that Jim would go for that route. Plus, where would he take Isabella? To the streets? Where he would have to steal food for her? As much as Jim didn't want to admit it, she was safer with Ed at the time than she was with him.

Ed sighed, glancing towards the girl who was snoring in his bed.

He never had a younger sibling. He remembered all those times he would eagerly press his ear against his 'mother's' swollen stomach, excited for a younger sibling. A little sister.

It didn't work out.

Ed abruptly stood, shaking his head as if to rid it of the painful memory.

He had a sister now. Maybe even a daughter. There was no point thinking on the past. No point reminding himself of Alexandra. No point remembering-

"No!" Ed shouted, his hands coming to his ears as if to drown out his own thoughts.

He took in a few deep breaths, before gazing back up at the girl, who was by some miracle still asleep.

He wasn't going to lose anyone else he cared about. Never again.

〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Who do I talk to about the reward for Jim Gordon?"

Ed's head instantly lifted as he stared towards the girl at the door.

"Hey! Psst, come here, come here," Harvey quickly said, hoping that Selina would just shut up. "Come here, come here."

He grabbed her arm, trying to move her towards his desk before she pushed herself away, shouting, "Let go of me! I'm here for my reward."

"I'll give you a reward-"

"Bullock!" Barnes soon cut off, marching towards the pair with Ed at his tail.

"Have you seen Jim Gordon?" Barnes asked, giving Selina a look of doubt.

"Depends. There really a ten grand?"

"Depends on your information."

"He was at my place a couple hours ago. He'd been shot."

"Shot?" Harvey interrupted. "Who shot him?"

"Didn't say. He wasn't making a lot of sense."

Ed listened eagerly, blending in with the crowd that seemed to surround the girl.

"Is he still there now?" Barnes questioned.

"No, he took off. I don't know where, but he was just looking for a place to lie low for a while, I guess."

"That's not worth ten thousand dollars."

Selina sighed through her nose, "Fine. Before he left he said he'd found out where the Penguin was hiding and was gonna go see him."

"Why would he go see the Penguin?"

"I don't know, something about 'Penguin knows where the body is buried'."

"What bodies?" Barnes demanded in annoyance.

"I don't know!"

"Where's the Penguin now?"

"No one knows," Harvey replied.

"You gonna pay me or what?"

"Or what?"

〰️〰️〰️〰️

Isabella held tightly onto Ed's hand, her nose cold and pink as they trekked through the snow.

Ed was terrified of the idea that Jim had already found Kristen's body, and was babbling to the police as he was going to check if she was still buried. If he left Isabella at his apartment after realising that Jim had already found the body, he would probably never see her again.

"Eddie, I wanna go back, it's really cold," she whined, causing him to sigh.

"I know, we'll be home soon. Have you got your gloves on?"

"Yes. But they're cold."

He smiled, "Maybe you shouldn't have tried to make a snowball with them on then."

"Maybe..."

His smile dropped when he realised that he had reached Kristen's 'grave'.

"Isabella, do you wanna play hide and seek?"

She looked up at him before eagerly nodding.

"Okay, I'll give you ten minutes to go hide, but you have to promise to not go far, and make sure you can always see where I am. Understood?"

"Yep! You're gonna lose! Mommy couldn't find me when we played it!"

He laughed, "That's because you're the best at hide and seek. Now, go hide."

She giggled, before clumsily sprinting past him and into the woods.

Ed turned back to the ground, "Hello, Kristen." He swiftly pushed the shovel into the ground, and began to dig. "I know, I didn't expect to see me again... but, circumstances. Now, I'm afraid I'm going to have to move you."

Ed scooped another lot of dirt onto the shovel, before freezing at the sound of a twig snapping behind him.

He pulled a gun out, knowing that Isabella had run in the complete opposite direction.

Turning to face the culprit, Ed aimed his gun up at them.

"Jim Gordon. So you did find Penguin. And that little bird sang."

Jim raised his arms up, "No, I just followed you."

Ed scoffed, before laughing without humour, "You fed information to that little miscreant assuming that I'd hear. Or no. No, no, no. Of course, you were in cahoots. Of course, you were in cahoots! Well, either way, bravo, Jim. I'd clap, but I have your gun in my hand."

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Ed smirked, "Uh huh."

"In front of her?"

Jim watched as Ed's eyes slowly widened, before he turned his head to the side to stare at the small figure who was attempting to hide behind a tree.

"Eddie? Why are you pointing a gun at Daddy?" She innocently asked, but tears resided on her cheeks like reminders to him that he had made her upset.

And, for the first time in a while, Ed found himself unable to answer her question.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.2K 66 62
the son Jim Gordon and Barbara keen meets the orphan Barbara and Jim met before Jim went into the army and they had an affair and when he left Barbar...
151K 5K 34
Charlotte Bateman was Edward Nygma's partner and best friend. She was in love with him, but he was already in love with another woman, Kristen Kringl...
567 0 18
Jade Quinzel and Selina Kyle found two girls Helena bertinelli and Janna stein Tony and Bruce Wayne James Gordon and nephew Lucas Gordon 💝
291K 7.7K 44
You thought you knew everything about Jerome Valeska. He was your best friend. He was your boyfriend. You loved him. But seeing him transition to the...