ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ ʟᴜɴᴀ ✓ (#1 ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜɴᴀ...

By DiaryOfDaisy

Annaliese is a blind shewolf with a pure heart. Kieran is the alpha king with a dark past and taste for reve... More

Chapter 2🏵
Chapter 3🏵
Chapter 4🏵
Chapter 5🏵
Chapter 6🏵
Chapter 7🏵
Chapter 8🏵
Bequest Of The Lycans
The Luna Chronicles

Chapter 1🏵

53.3K 1K 106
By DiaryOfDaisy

Hello, wonderful people 🤗

Thank you for checking out my book and i hope you'll love it❤.

Please feel free to point out the mistakes but do it nicely.

There's alot of swearing in this book, i suggest you stop reading now if you're not OK with it.
Also, this book contains mature content❌.
Not for readers under the age 18💁.

I'm serious, mature scenes can/will appear in any part of the book without warning.

I've given a general warning now.

This book has been reviewed on WordPress. Please check it out. 😊
https://diamondandrosebooks.wordpress.com/2020/09/16/fbr-the-blind-luna/

None of the images shown in this book belong to me, i have Pinterest and Google to thank for that🎀.

This is my first book, i think my writing has improved alot tho.

The other books in the Series include:
#2 The Mute Luna
#3 The Hidden Luna
#4 The Unbreakable Luna

And if you do not like the story, don't leave hate comments.

Just go away, leave cos i won't hesitate to delete your hateful comments and report you.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. It's just that some people are so rude.

If you can do better, write your own story and don't stress me out!.

Once again, to all those dementors who wanna steal my story and suck the fun out of it.

Expecto Patronum!!!
(Shape of an eagle 🦅)

This is an original story💯, no stealing please⚠️..
If you do, I'll find you and then,⚔️

Furnunculus!!!

Crucio!!!

And finally,
Avada Kedavra!!!

That's right, I'm a potterhead.
You've been warned 🙅

Cover by emxlygrxce

All Rights Reserved..

Once again, thank you for giving this book a chance..
Xoxo~ DiaryOfDaisy 💞

Without further ado, let's start this journey together.
See you at the end.

This book is dedicated to mojisola92 , the very first blind person i know that read my book ❤❤❤

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: This book has been taken down for publishing reasons. Only the first five chapters will be available but you can find the complete and better version of the book on GoodNovel.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Annaliese Dayton is an eighteen-year-old blind she-wolf from Clear Waters pack.

Born to the delta, the third in command of the pack, she is the second child and the only girl in the family. Eric Dayton, the firstborn is four years older than her and her being the middle child is two years older than her twin brothers, Marcus and Matthew.

Her father, being the delta of the pack loves to brag about Eric to everyone and anyone who cares to listen. Eric Dayton is a very responsible young man who is already following in his father's footsteps so it isn't a surprise that his father speaks highly of him every time. The Alpha of Clear Waters pack, Alpha Cedric is quiet and strict while beta Grant is well, just himself.

Now, back to Annaliese.

Yes, she is a blind wolf. How she got blind, you ask?

It was during the great war among werewolves, vampires, and mundanes (humans). The mundanes captured all pregnant werewolves and injected them with a special substance to kill off the young ones. Some died but others survived with different defects and disabilities including herself. The humans also poisoned the vampires who also lost the power to read minds.

Due to her condition, Annaliese is socially awkward. After finishing werewolf high school, she has been helping her mom and the pack. Things got better when she shifted at sixteen. She could see a bit through her wolf's eyes, whose name is Crescent.

It's a bit hard to explain. Actually, she can't really see through her eyes. Basically, when Annaliese sees through Cresent's eyes in her human form, she only sees the outlines of objects. She can't really make out what it is, just the shape. When Annaliese is in her wolf form, she also can't see except when she gives Cresent full control. She doesn't have friends, not even one.

Definitely not surprising...right?

Well, it shouldn't be considering the fact that she's the only blind wolf in her pack. Having no one to talk girly stuff with weighs her down sometimes. Her mother tries but it just isn't the same. What's there to even talk about? She can't see.

Yet it still makes her sad when she walks past a group of girls and they're giggling about something knowing fully well that she can't join them. Being born blind has its challenges but Annaliese has learned to live with it. After all, she has no option.

Her family is everything to her. Her mom has made it a tradition to compliment her every day and the twins make her laugh every day too even though they're the terrible twos. They cause more damage than ten wolves put together. At least, they have Eric to put them in their place.

Sometimes.

Her father and Eric are extremely protective of her but she doesn't mind. SheAdoesn't have a boyfriend, she's never had one and doesn't think she'll be getting one anytime soon. As a matter of fact, Annaliese doesn't even want to talk about mates, she tries her possible best to avoid the topic.

One day, she sits on her bed humming silently when she hears her door creak open. She smells the twins as they come in but apparently, they think she can't hear them as they tiptoe in. She closes her eyes and waits for it.

"DOG PILE!"

They jump on her and start to suffocate her, she tries to push them off but all to no avail. "Get off me, dimwits," she yells through the mind link.

They get off her and sit on her bed, howling. "Tonight is the full moon, we're shifting tonight," one of her brothers, Matt informs her.

"My wolf is gonna be bigger than Matthew's," the other twin, Mark starts the argument.

"Yes, I wo–hey! I'm right minutes older than you, I get the big wolf," the argument commences.

"You are not fit to have a big wolf, It's gonna be puny just like you," Mark retorts.

"You're such an idiot," Matthew fires back.
"You're the bigger idiot," Mark replies.

"Will you just zip it?!" Annaliese screams, very annoyed. They always do this, fighting over unnecessary things. "You should be worried about the pain of shifting and not insulting each other"

"See Matthew, she said shut up." Matthew glares at Mark and smacks his head.

"Anne, Matthew hit me," Mark whines.
"You started it," Matthew shouts back.

The blind girl sighs and facepalms herself. "Mark, stop annoying him and you Matthew, stop hitting your brother."

At that very moment, Eric walks in and smacks the both of them. "Leave your sister alone."

Annaliese smiles at the sound of the voice and jumps on her older brother, hugging him tightly. "Eric, I'm so glad you're back!" Her little brothers hoot and hug them too as they all fall on her bed laughing.

"Tell us about your trip," she shrieks happily. Eric raises an eyebrow at her, removing his dirty blond bangs from his face then clears his throat before he begins.

"Okay, so I went with dad, alpha Cedric, and beta grant. Francis and Julia also came as Francis is next in line for the alpha position and Julia is next in line for the beta position. We went with some top epsilons (pack warriors) and two iotas (pack doctors)."

Annaliese listens attentively, picking up the increase and decrease in his story-telling tone. "We met with the vampire leaders and other alphas, betas, and deltas and oh, I met other creatures too. A faerie, two centaurs, some witches, four sirens, so many werecats, an incubus, and a succubus."

"Whoa, that's a lot of supernaturals in one place," Mark comments, intrigued and a bit envious he wasn't there.

"Lots of arguments and we all finally agreed to keep the supernatural world from humans," Eric continues. "Witches are in charge of wiping human memories if they find out and every supernatural being is to stay away from the mundane. Everyone accepted except the alpha king and the vampire king".

"They both wanted to get rid of the humans but they couldn't do anything since the supernatural committee have agreed to stay away from the humans. This is the best part. Boys, drum roll please."

The twins take their role diligently as they begin to drum on their laps as the older brother announces.

"The Alpha King is here."

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: This book has been taken down for publishing reasons. Only the first five chapters will be available but you can find the complete and better version of the book on GoodNovel @DiaryOfDaisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.5K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
4.4M 59.9K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
905K 26.8K 55
"Yes, you are. Don't you have any shame?" "Shame?" I asked, confused with what shame has to do with being jealous. "Yes, shame. Don't you have any sh...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. ❝Every...