Unpredictable (Naruto Various...

By Akabane_Hana

[Originally Naruto Various x Reader x Itachi] Kuroitsuki (Y/n), the child of a 'normal' Clan Leader. A child... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First Day in Academy
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Uchiha Family
Chapter 3 - Training
Chapter 4 - Meeting Another Uchiha
Chapter 5 - The Downfall
Chapter 6 - After
Chapter 7 - Uchiha Shisui
Chapter 8 - Koryuugan and Last Good-bye
Chapter 9 - Massacre
Chapter 11 - Team 7 and Our Hopeless Sensei
Chapter 12 - We're Ninja!
Chapter 13 - Worst Client Ever!

Chapter 10 - Rest

1K 45 6
By Akabane_Hana

​​​​​​(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to a white ceiling. I carefully opened my eyes, letting it adjusted to the light. When it's halfway opened, I heard people talking. I glance at the voice source and finding The Lord Third talking to a nurse.

"Uurgh..." I groaned, my body aches everytime I tried to move.

I sat up on the bed. Looks like my groan alerted them. They saw me in the sitting position.

"A-Ah! Kurone-san!" The nurse spoke, approaching me in the process. But stopped when The Lord Third called her.

"Nurse... I would like to talk to this kid four eyes. If you don't mind?" The Hokage asked politely even though he's higher than her.

"Y-Yes of course, Hokage-sama. I'll take my leave." She bowed then speed walking to the door.

She left the room, leaving me with The Hokage.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about, Hokage-sama?" I said emotionlessly.

"You are straight to the point, I see!" The Hokage laughed making me deadpanned.

What? It's rare to see him like this.

"Phew, by the way," He paused.

"I found out that someone is trying to track you down for their needs. Now that you are the only Kuroitsuki left, it is being a big problem. You shouldn't–no–you MUSTN'T left the village without my permission. Say, do you remember the characteristics of whom that killed your whole clan?" I clicked my tongue.

"He... Wears black robe? ...with red clouds.." I said as if trying to remember everything.

"H-He... Also have long black hair, and piercing eyes." I finished.

"I see... You're targeted by the S-Rank Criminals Organization, The Akatsuki. You mustn't let your guard down. If something is odd, tell me immediately." Hokage warned.

"They are eyeing the strength of the Kuroitsuki. What do you have other than the Kuroitsuki's blood?" Hokage asked.

"You insisted to know?" I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes to find my Sharingan activated.

"I have the Uchiha's kekkei genkai, Sharingan." I saw him widen his eyes but returned to it's normal size.

I closed my eyes and open them once again, revealing the Kuroitsuki's kekkei genkai, Koryugan.

"And Koryugan. I assumed you know?" I asked.

He nodded.

"It's amazing. In your age blablablabla" He started to talk aimlessly that I couldn't care less so I zoned out.

'You haven't even known yet that I have Mangekyou Sharingan.' I thought bitterly.

~Timeskip~

It's been three days I've been sleeping in the hospital. Now I'm free from it. I tied my hair up in a ponytail so my hair isn't looked like I've been in a war. Though, it's still quite messy.

'Does Sasuke-kun alright?' I thought while walking down the path to my apartment.

After I arrived at my apartment, I changed my clothes into a white tank top. I picked out the kunai from it's holster. Still have my hair as a ponytail, I grasped it tightly and positioned the kunai—ready to cut my hair.

I pulled the kunai and—

TAS!

My no-longer-hair flying everywhere through the air. I shook my head to the left and right until I was satisfied with the shape. I look at the mirror in my room and smiled a cute one.

"It's not hurt to act, right?" I whispered to myself while touching my cheek and to my hair.

I went to the wardrobe and found a black leggings with a (f/c) thigh-high skirt and a (f/pastel/c) undershirt. I quickly changed into those and don't forget the jacket. Because jacket is life. It kinda looks like this(the first one). I was about to open the door to the living room, but something catches my eyes.

It's a red scarf that my mom once used in winter. The gift from my dad. Hmm might as well use it. I wrapped it around my neck and let partly of the scarf dangled. 

"I will be my 'normal' self." I said while giggling 'happily'.

.

.

.

.

​​​​​​.

I walked around the village in order to refreshed my mind.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!" A smooth voice called me.

I looked up to see the dandere girl standing before me.

"Y-You... Are you okay..?" Hinata asked shyly.

My eyes lit, "Of course! Why ask?" I beamed while grinning happily.

"Y-Your hair... Your clothes—the scarf..?" She asked while her eyes tinted with worry.

"U-Uhh... Ah! I-I felt cold!" I stammered.

"B-But this is not winter..." She trailed.

"B-But well, if you say so... Take care, (Y/n)-chan..! G-Get well soon!" Hinata smiled and lowly waved her hand gesturing a goodbye.

"Haha! You don't have to be worried! Thank you and see you!" I waved back enthusiastically.

She walked in the opposite direction. I looked at her finally out of my sight.

"It's so easy." I mumbled.

"What's so easy?" A voice asked.

I flinched and look behind me to find–

"S-Sakura-chan?" Sakura looked at me emotionlessly. Gesturing me to explain.

"I-It's..." My eyes wander around to find some clues.

Then my eyes glued on a store with 'DANGO' in hiragana {だんご}.

"I-IT'S EASY TO EAT 10 STICKS OF DANGO!!" I unintentionally yelled at her while pointing my finger.

But she keep staring at me suspiciously, while I'm still in that pose nervously sweatdropping. Then she put her hands on her hip.

"Haah... Eaters..." She sighed.

"Ah! Here." She handed me a box that's wrapped in a black plastic bag.

"What is–"

"My mom asked me to give you that~! SEE YOU!" 

Great... Just great. She ran off like that.

'Even though I act for my own good, it still hurts.'

A tear slid down–

"NO! I'M NOT A CRYBABY!" I slapped both my cheeks–hard–with both of my hand palms.

Then I blinked.

"It's not hurt to visit my little village, right?" I use my smug face.

~Timeskip~

I smirked while walking, entering my old half-burned house. Why smirking? Because I went outside Konoha without getting any permission from the Hokage.

My eyes widen a bit when I sensed something is coming in a fast pace. I moved my head to the right avoiding an incoming attack. A kunai passed through where my head WAS. The kunai stabbed the wooden wall. I swished my head to the direction where the kunai came from.

A cloaked figure with a so-familiar orange mask approached me.

"Tch, it's you again." I got irritated with meeting him again and again.

"Hn. Looks like you didn't like to see me here?" The man asked.

"What do you want?" I ignored his question and asked him back.

Third Person POV

"What do you want?" (Y/n) asked, ignoring the question.

'I want you.' The man thought.

"You're getting more and more like Itachi." The man confessed.

The girl's eye twitched in annoyance.

"Ha?" She is pissed.

"Don't you dare say his name in front of me!" (Y/n) raged, accusing her finger towards his masked face.

Suddenly, her hand was grabbed by the masked man.

"Say..." He trailed off, waiting for her reaction, which is curious.

"Do you want to know about your clan's secret?" That's it. It hit her button hard.

She glared at him which make him grasped her hand tighter.

"Tch, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" Her eyes turn slit while flashing red(if your eyes are red, imagine flashing gold).

His other hand reached for her chin.

"Hoho.. You will know it when the time's come~" He paused.

He grasped her chin harshly but passionately.

(The position kinda like this and the other hand is grabbing your hand, just put the situation in the story to the image xD)

"My little flower." He finished.

(Y/n) slapped his hand and struggling wanting to be free. He let go of his grasp on her wrist then go to take off his hood. (Y/n) silently gasped at him.

"May our fate intertwined." Here said calmly.

He then grabbed his mask and pull it up a bit revealing his smirking mouth.

"Farewell." He then disappeared into thin air.

(Y/n) was stunned at the sight before. She couldn't speak nor blink. The wind blew softly.

"W...What was that... Just now?" She asked nobody, still dumbfounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 23 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
66.8K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
226K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
586K 17.7K 35
Shikamaru's elder sister, Y/n Nara, disappeared at age 16. As a known friend to Itachi, her whereabouts become a concern for the Leaf Village. Y/n ha...