Kefla X reader

By FcrimsonKingg

This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an origina... More

How its going to work.
Universe 14
Last day in universe 14
Universe 7
Hyperbolic time chamber
Idk
The perfect fight
New form
Not a chapter
Tournament of power (pt 1)
Tournament of power (pt 2)
T.O.P (pt3)The dreadful super fusion
Not a chapter (idea)
(Epilouge lemon)
Merry christmas!
Comicon
Dokkan 3
Dokkan 4
Return

Dokkan 2

1.9K 5 16
By FcrimsonKingg

Okay so story is still over I know that. But a lot has happened on Dokkan since last time I wrote a chapter on it, or just wrote about it.

Global cards

____________________
And my new favorite team.

_______________________________

Now onto JP cards

________________

And my favorite team on JP.

________________________________

Now my best pulls that I took screenshots of

This was literally my last summon on global and when I saw the second Vegeta I started jumping.

__________________________

I saved up for a long time and managed to get 250 stones and this is the best thing the goku banner gives me.

______________________

The soul purpose of this book.
_________________

I didn't get any pairs on the summon which is why I was surprised I got him.
___________________________

This one I didn't even want an Lr. vegito blue was featured so I tried going for him and I ended up pulling them, I'm not complaining.
___________________

This was my first dual Lr on JP and well it's kale and Caulifla, and kefla.
_________________

And here is my first ever dual Lr, I was super happy when I got gofrieza, but then trunks was a fake out I never expected.
________________

And when trunks and mei dropped on global I did one summon and got them.
__________________

And this was right after I managed to get another 50 stones I did another summon on the same banner as trunks and mei and got broly.
____________________

And now I want opinions to see if there's a better team I can build with those cards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 850 22
Black... he came to our time. I thought it was dad... I didn't realize it wasn't until it was too late. He killed them. My mother and 2 week old litt...
908 13 4
Son Goken, the son of Goku and ChChi. Brother to Gohan and Goten. A descendant of the Saiyan race. After Goku's death against Raditz Goken vows to ga...
123K 842 35
the love between goku and caulifla happens after the tournament of power Disclaimer: Dragon ball Characters do not belong to me they belong to Akir...
80.6K 1.2K 25
It is after the Battle with Goku Black and Zamasu and you say your farewell to all your friends, you then get in the time machine and try to go back...