T.O.P (pt3)The dreadful super fusion

"Capsule corps ship crash lands"

TFS Vegeta: IM BACK BITCHES.

(A/N alright this is were all of you are going to be disappointed because, I don't actually remember most of the tournament of power and like a said in previous chapters I don't want to rewatch it. And the picture above no homo)

"The tournament of power has officially started, right now goku and Hit are trying to fight dyspo"

"Goku goes god, and shoots a small amount of KI blasts and dyspo, dyspo dodges them all HIT tried another Timeskip but again dodged and got hit by dyspo"

Hit:*exhausted* damn it I can't use my Timeskip on him

Goku: yeah I know, Alright I have an idea but we're going to need frieza for it.

Hit: I can't believe I have to work with you, but to get rid of that nuisance, I guess I have no choice.

(Now with Vegeta)

Toppo: I can't kill you or our universe gets eliminated, so I'm gonna have to knock you out of the arena.

Vegeta: like that will happen.

"Vegeta begins to self destruct"
"In the distance Y/N is fighting the two namekians and B/N is fighting the weird cat lady"

"Y/N punches one namekian to the ground and blasts a Big Bang attack at the other"

Y/N: you know, I could go all out but, you two are a literal waste of my energy!

Namekian 1:*pissed* damn you; hey girls why aren't you helping.

"Namekian 2 getting back up from the debris"

Namekian 2: yeah come on your supposed to help out.

Caulifla:*daydreaming* Ohh Y/N~

Kale:*blushing* SIS he's not even yours have you forgotten I'm the one he's going to choose!!

Caulifla: in your dreams...

Namekian 1: come on he- "gets cut off by Y/N kicking in his face"

Namekian 2: okay you asked for it "powers up a huge KI attack and fires"

"Y/N simply deflects it with a KI blade sending both Namekians in a crater filled with debris"

"Y/N notices all the KI being built up, and finds Vegeta self destructing again"

Y/N: wait if vegeta commits suicide will it count for us or them?

"Cat girl gets knocked out"

B/N: who knows, I'm having fun knocking out the love warriors, they're too easy.

Y/N: tell me about it.

Caulifla: hey Y/N, who do you choose me or kale!?!?

Y/N: huh?

B/N: wow lucky dog

Kale:*blushing madly* he doesn't have to answer that now!!!*pouting*

Y/N:*thoughts* she's sooo cute when she pouts, damn it who do I choose??

"Y/N's train of thought was destroyed as two explosions took place, one goku getting blasted by jiren, and vegeta exploding knocking out toppo"
(A/N I think it's called a train of thought I kinda forgot)

Y/N:*surprised* wow vegeta survived, and wow yo B/N can you sense jiren's energy it's off the charts.

B/N: I know eesh.