One Desire (Yandere Twins x F...

By ThatYandereAuthor

Your life changed the day you were requested to have an audience with the two reclusive princes of your kingd... More

The Result of Curiosity
Friendship and Uncertainty
Out of Options
Against the Wall
Measurements and Misinformation
It's All A Game
The Task At Hand
Harsh Words But Harsher Punishment
Endurance
An Unsuspected Surprise
Scowls and Stable Boys
The Danger of Food
Regret and Rethink
Plan in Motion
Necessary Help
Too Good To Be True
Ears Are Everywhere
First Mistake
Food Fixes Everything
Apologies and Deception
Second Mistake
A Shocked Mind
Hide And Seek
Love.
Undesirable Position
It's Not Right
Doubtful Mind
Reed and Micah
This is Love
Shock and Swords
Growing Closer
Unknown Meaning
Not Supposed To Happen
Coming To Terms
The Next Step
Sorry
Perfect
Waiting
The Awaited Moment
Run
The Reality
True Ending
Alternate Ending
Halloween Update!

Stability

19.7K 631 784
By ThatYandereAuthor

You were tired when you finally arrived back in your room. Connor and Aiden had followed you silently the entire way back. Now, you sat on your bed tiredly, waiting for them to leave so you could finally go to sleep.

You sat there for a while. They never left. Aiden sat in the chair by the fire and Connor had pulled out a book and was skimming the pages.

"When are you guys leaving?" You asked as you yawned.

"Leaving?" Connor looked up from his book, "What do you mean leaving?'

You glanced at him tiredly, "Like go back to your rooms. Go to bed?"

Aiden turned to look at you and smiled, "We thought we'd sleep here tonight."

You raised your eyebrows, "Why? You have perfectly good beds in your own room."

Connor shut the book and placed it back on the shelf, "We'll sleep with you for now on. You might go out and try to meet him. You're also a very comfortable presence to have while we sleep."

You glanced at Connor and sighed loudly, "I wouldn't try anything with you two ready to kill him at a moment's notice."

Aidens eyes sparkled, "Even so, it's much more comfortable in your bed."

You rolled your eyes, "I need get ready for bed though. You'll need to leave the room."

Connor's eyes trailed down your body, "We can help you."

You wrapped your arms around you protectively, "No thank you."

Aiden stood up and smirked, "Why dear? It's not like we won't...see you after the masquerade."

Your face turned a deep shade of red, "A-Aiden that's not very-"

He placed a finger at your lips, "Calm down. We won't do anything drastic...yet."

Connor sighed and placed his chin on your shoulder from behind, "You're so shy dear."

You jumped, "For good reason!"

Aiden smiled and cupped your cheek, "You don't have to be shy around us though. We love you."

You felt fingers grab the end of your dress and you whirled around to see Connor smirking.

You slapped his hand away, "No!"

Aiden wrapped his arms around you and sighed into your ear, "Why not dear. It's only us. We won't hurt you."

Connor nodded as he grabbed the dress again. You tried to wiggle away but Aiden held on to you.

"Connor! I said no!" You stated as you tried to break free.

"But it's so fun watching you struggle (Y/n). Your helpless expressions are so-"

The door opened and in stepped a guard. Gratitude swelled inside you as Connor let go and turned his attention to them.

"What is it?" Connor asked angrily.

"S-Sir! You said to report any suspicious activity on Micah Odell. Guards on patrol just reported seeing him riding away from the castle on a horse. The horse was brown and he had a small bag attached to the saddle. He seemed as if he was running away. Should we pursue him?"

It took you a moment to process the information. Micah had left...He had left the palace? You slowly sank to the ground. Why?

Aiden glanced down at you before turning to the guard, "No. Leave him. He won't be a problem if he's leaving us. Return to your position."

The guard bowed silently and left the room.

Connor bent down in front of you, "(Y/n)...? Are you alright?"

He left...He has to come back...doesn't he...? You felt fear and anger wash over you.

Aiden sat on the floor next to you and quietly rubbed your back.

Why would he? You almost got him killed, of course he would leave. A tear fell down your cheek. Reed was all you had now.

"(Y/n)?" Connor asked again as he slowly moved your hair out of your face. "Hey...say something."

You looked up at him weakly, "Did you do it?"

He raised his eyebrows, "Do what?"

You balled your hands into fists, "Did you make him leave!?"

Connor furrowed his brow, "I don't think I could've said anything to him that would make him leave. My brother and I have been with you the entire time as well. We had no contact with him."

You wanted to believe they had done something, but he was telling the truth. They hadn't left your side since the fitting room incident.

"So he really did..." You trailed off as another tear fell down your cheek.

"Don't cry dear." Aiden whispered as he wiped it away, "He didn't deserve you anyway."

"I just... want to go to bed." You said dully as you slowly stood up and crawled into bed. You pushed your face against the pillow, silently crying. He had left you.

Aiden and Connor looked at each other before they joined you. They whispered soft soothing things as they wrapped their arms around you. You slipped into a nightmare-filled sleep.

~~~~~

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up. The twins arms fell off you as they softly dozed on either side of the bed. You glanced out the window and saw that the sun hadn't even risen yet. Your mind was telling you to go check the fitting room, to go see if it was all true. You glanced at Aiden who slept closest to the edge of the bed and lifted yourself over him. Your feet silently hit the floor and you tiptoed to the door. You quietly opened and shut it and then turned down the hall.

Your heart pounded as you ran to the fitting room.

He has to be there...You thought as you saw the door come into view. He just has to.

You placed your hand on the doorknob and turned it. The door swung open and you were met with a pitch-black room. You felt uneasy. The lights had never been off in here before.

You stepped inside and felt for a light switch. You flicked it and the room lit up bringing it into full view. There was no sound. You silently walked down the rows of clothing until you saw something up ahead. You ran to it, your hands covering your mouth.

The mannequin stood in front of you, the dress finished. It looked amazing. The dress was (f/c) with light blue accents. From the waist up, the material was mesh-like and see-through, however diamonds had been strategically placed in groups that hid major areas and wound around the sleeves and torso. The bottom half looked like curtains of silk. You reached out and touched the soft fabric. Small diamonds dotted the lower half as well. You ran your fingers along the dress, admiring it until something caught your eye.

There was a small folded paper sitting on one of the stools next to the mannequin. You picked it up and slowly opened it. It fell through your fingers the moment your eyes hit the words written there.

𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎...

Your fingers shook as you looked at the paper.

No... You picked the paper up, hoping you had somehow misread the two words. Don't say its true...Micah you couldn't...You flipped it over in hopes that he had written something else. He hadn't. The black letters seemed to be the only thing left in the world. The fitting room and palace fell away and all you could see was the message in front of you.

𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎...

Then why'd you leave...

𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎...

Why would you leave me here?

𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎...

"No you're not!" Your yell echoed around the room. 

You crumbled the paper up, tears streaming down your face. Your mind flashed back to the last moments you had seen him.

'I'll be back' He mouthed and then he disappeared.

"You liar!" You screamed as you threw the paper to the ground. You looked back at the dress and sank to the floor, openly sobbing.

He was really gone this time. No fights, no being in separate rooms. He was far away from this palace... far away from you.

You pulled your knees up to your chest. The one who was going to help you...left. You felt your heart shatter with the betrayal. In the end, he ran away...without telling you. That's what hurt you the most.

"(Y/n)?" A tired voice asked, and you turned to see Connor and Aiden standing in the doorway. You couldn't do anything but look at them, you tears streaming down your face.

They rushed towards you and wrapped you in a hug.

"What happened?! Are you hurt?!" Aiden asked as he gripped your face in his hands.

You didn't process his words. You could only stare at him while crying.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Answer me!" He cried as he looked you over.

Connor noticed a piece of paper lying on the ground beside you and picked it up. He silently read it and looked at you.

"Emotional shock." He explained quietly as he ripped the paper in half and tossed it away.

"From what!" Aiden asked, panicked.

"The fact that he actually left her. She doesn't understand us or anything else right now." Connor sighed as he pulled you into him. You gripped his shirt tightly and cried.

"Will she recover?" He asked as he wiped more tears away from your face.

"In a few hours, yes...at least I think." Connor looked down at you worriedly. You shook with every cry you let out.

Aiden tugged at his hair, "I thought we'd lost her. Her eyes look so dull Connor. She didn't even respond to her name."

Connor nodded as he continued watching you, "We should've just killed him. She wouldn't be like this then."

Aiden nodded and looked around the room. His gaze landed on the mannequin and he slowly stood up. "Brother, look. He finished it."

Connor tore his gaze away from you to look at the dress. It was beautiful.

"She's going to look..." Aiden trailed off as he felt the fabric.

"Stunning." Connor finished as he slowly noticed your cries had become quieter and quieter. He looked down to see you had cried yourself back to sleep, your brow furrowed as if you were having a bad dream.

"Come on. Let's let her rest for a while." He whispered as he gestured at you.

Aiden nodded and they both silently stood up. They brought you down the hall and back to your room and laid you down on the bed. You whimpered something that they couldn't make out and they glanced at you worriedly.

"The good news is: She might grow closer and more dependent on us." Connor murmured as he pulled the covers over you.

"Is that possible?" Aiden asked, his face growing happy.

"Its very much possible. Micah was her mental crutch. He kept her sane and without him she'll have to find a new one." He turned to look at Aiden, "And we'll be right here, waiting."

They both smiled before turning their attention back on you, faint smiles on their lips.

A/N: Whoopsies Reader-Chan snapped...That's not good. 3 days until the masquerade and hey, at least you're going to be going in style...right? I like writing sad scenes. I think there's something wrong with me >-<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 12 5
Princess (Y/n) is now old enough to start the next step of her life. Getting married. She's forced to meet a few princes her mother picked out for he...
118K 5.1K 18
[Yandere!Knight x Princess!Reader] When a knight meets the only person he thinks it is worthy protecting, nothing would stop him to keep her away fro...
18.1K 575 38
A contracted Webnovel series with over a hundred positive reviews! 🌹 With more than a hundred thousand reads! 🌹 Featured on Webnovel! 🌹 Rated 4.9...