๐Ÿ’™Spider-Man: Into The Spider...

By KristyB2024

I saw the movie for my birthday with my mom, my sister, my cousins, and with my Friends, and it was amazing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
I need your help!
Who won??
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
OMG!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
โš ๏ธI'm Back!! A/n with some news + rantโš ๏ธ Please Read

Chapter 23

12.2K 312 347
By KristyB2024

Your eyes widened so much, that your eyes felt like they would pop out of your head. After all this time...all that you've been through...it was him.... You looked back at Miles, who looked even worse that you did. You could tell thst he was terribly heartbroken. All you wanted to do was hug, and cry with Miles. Once Aaron was distracted, you both quietly jumped out the window, and ran down the stairs. He must have heard you because he began to chase after you with his gravity boots to run on the brick wall. You both ran past people, and started to jump on car after car. He managed to catch up with you with his motorcycle. Through all the road rage, Miles hoped off the taxi, and jumped on a truck whike it was moving. You were scared out of your mind, so you couldn't move as your eyes were focused on The Prowler.

Miles: "GIVE ME YOUR HAND!"

He reached his hand out to you. You looked at him like if he was crazy.

Y/N: "WHAT?!"

Miles: "Please...just trust me..."

Even through all the honking, and metel crashing, you were able to hear his soft voice. You got lost in his kind, pleading eyes. You smiled under your mask, and grabbed his hand. Before The Prowler could grab your ankle, you screamed in fear before Miles pulled you to his chest.

A car was close to crashing into the truck You were on. You jumped of the truck with a nice, but smooth backflip. You could see The Prowler's menacing glare.  Miles wrapped his arms around you to protect you from any metal scratching you. You looked around you to find out that he was gone. You jerked up when teo arms wrapped around you. You looked at your shoulder, and saw Miles hugging you. You felt something wet on your shoulders. Tears.

He hiccuped as his shoulders shook up, and down. You rubbed his back in circles.

Y/N: "I'm so SO sorry...I know a place to go."

He nodded, and you took off as far as your legs could take you. Little did you two know that The Prowler was tracking you, watching you the whole time.

~Peter's Pov~

Peni was in the kitchen making a new goober to get us all home, but that I was more worried about Miles, and Y/N. Her words really got to me, and to be honest, I knew I wasn't the only one. She was completely right. About everything. I just felt so bad without sticking up for them. I never really felt this way before Aunt May passed away, and me having a divorce back in my dimension. I think of them as my daughter, and my son....I've really bonded with them...and I felt like they were bullying them...which they kinda did....

After a couple of minutes, Peni skated to me, and handed the goober with a smile. It was wrapped in a rope, like a necklace. I took it, and put it around my neck.

Spider-Noir: "So is this.....purple?"

He asked to Spider-Ham, messing with a Rubik Cube. He replied with a simple

Spider-Ham: "No."

He tried again.

Spider-Noir: "Blue?"

Spider-Ham: "No."

Gwen: "Has anyone heard from Y/N, or from Miles yet?"

Peter: "Look, it's like what Y/N said. They're just clearing thier heads, I know the kids."

I felt very guily when Gwen looked at me with a sad glance. Peni just had a "are you kidding look." Sp//dr had a confused look, and Spider-Ham just looked into the Abyss, as he drank some tea.

Peter: "They've got what it takes. I bet you when he comes back through that door, he is gonna be recharged, and ready to fight."

Then right after I said that, Y/N and Miles suddenly burst out from in front of the door, panting heavily with sweat on there faces. They looked.....terrified....

~None Pov~

Miles: 'My uncle!"

Peter: "Guys, where have you be-"

Y/N: "Miles's uncle, Aaron, he's The Prowler!"

Peter" "Slow down. Guys, calm down."

You stared at him in disbelief.

Calm down?

CALM DOWN?!

Y/N: "HOW ARE WE GONNA CALM DOWN?! THIS IS HIS FAMILY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Miles: "YEAH! HE WORKS FOR KINGPIN, AND HE TRIED TO KILL US!"

Spider-Noir: "This is a pretty hardcore origin story."

You all glared at him, and Peni slapped his arm roughly.

Peter: "Guys! It gonna be okay! We'll figure it out."

Gwen: "Were you guys followed?"

You were so clouded up with all these emotions, you forgot to check, so Miles took a guess.

Miles: "No. I-I don't think so."

Your spidey sense tingled as you heard movements from the door. You all pull your masks down, and got in your fighting position.

'Ding dong'

Then, a tentacle swinged the door open, and knocked over Aunt May's Tea tray. The Doc Ock stepped in.

Doc Ock: "Cute place! Real homey~"

Aunt May: "Oh great. It's Liv."

Wait. She said thst her friends call her Liv. Did they used to know each other? You shook it off, and glared at her. You saw Miles back away slowly.

Miles: "I guess we were followed..."

He said sadly as he glanced at you. Yiu glanced back.

Gwen: "Oh no..."

Peter: "Get out of here, kids?"

He grabbed your hand, and ran to the back door to find it blocked by a tall grey Frankenstein. You held in a gasp with your hands intertwined together.

Tombstone: "You messed up big time, kids. Real sloppy."

He smirked, and walks up with Scorpion right behind him. He spoke something in Spanish.

Scorpion: "Well, look at these little spiders..."

Peter: "Let me guess, your Scorpion, and we're the spider gang."

Aunt May: "Do you mind takin' this outside?"

Spider-Noir: "We don't pick the ballroom we just dance."

She looked at Peter, and saw the USB, and smirked down on him.

Doc Ock: "Oh, I think i'll be taking that."

She sent on of her tentecles at Peter's Throat. They charged at her, and Peni got in Sp//dr, and and his metallic didgets turned into a huge saw.  It all turned into complete chaos!

Doc ock kicked Gwen, and smashed Peter to the wall. Aunt May looked horrified as all her fragile furniture got destroyed or broke. Spider-Ham even broke one of her plates on his head for no reason. She had enough, and whacked Tombstone with her baseball bat.

Aunt May: "I said TAKE IT OUTSIDE!"

Miles tried to grab it, but Doc ock snatched it away from him. Y/N shot a web to a nearest wall, and kicked her in the face, and caught the USB. She tried to get it back, but she hopped on the wall. Scorpion smacked it away from her. Miles caught it but stopped. You, and Miles felt the presences of something coming, or somone. The Prowler smashed through the house, and fought with Peter

Peter: "I got this kids! Leave them alone!"

He stood frozen, watching the scene begore him. The USB was near his feet, and he grabbed it. He swung a web, and launched himself to The Prowler, and kicked him outside the house.

Peter: "You gotta go, man!"

Everyone started fighting outside, laeving you three. You left for the kitchen, and used a table as your shield.

Prowler: "Give me that, Kids. Hand it over now!"

He ran up the stairs, but He grabbed Miles ankle. He threw the USB towards you, and luckily you caught it in your hands carefully. The Prowler looked at you, and glared.

He threw Miles on the ground, and grabbed you by wrapping his arm around your neck. Miles got up, and he gasped sharply. He pulled you up to the roof.

Miles: "No! Y/N!"

He managed to pull himself onto the roof. He saw The Prowler dangling you dangerously far above the ground.

The Prowler: "You got nowhere left to run. Now give me that or the girl gets it."

Miles took off his mask, and so did you. His eyes widened in shock. He ripped off his mask in disbelief.

Uncle Aaron: "Miles? Y/N?"

Kingpin: "Prowler, What are you waiting for? Finish em'."

He didn't listen. He tuned out his voice when he saw the pleading and scared eyes of Miles pierce straight through his heart. Sure he was working for Kingpin, but he was never heartless. His mind clouded with instant regret.

He wasn't wasn't about to kill his own nephew, or his best friend that Aaron himself considered as his own a daughter in law. He pulled down both of your mask, and back away with his hands up in defeat with a weak smile right before....

*BAM!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 742 31
Miles Morales life is altered when he meets Gwen Stacy, he gets bit by a spider and the rest is history
41.6K 2.2K 25
## [ ๐€๐๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‹๐˜ ] - ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ ... in which ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’” encounters...
22.1K 996 15
It's Spider-Man 3 What Else Is There To Say? I do not own the rights to Spider-Man 3, this is just a fanfic for fun. All rights belong to Sony and Ma...