Treading Water

By deniseangelwrites

Mature Content and Sex scenes, recommended for R18+ audiences. Emerson Roy is focused on one goal, nail her... More

1 - Crashing Waves
2 - Shifting of the Tides
3 - Into the Deep
4 - Bubbling beneath the Surface
5 - Uncharted Waters
6 - Ice Breaker
7 - Tip of the Iceberg
8 - White Waters
9 - Smooth Sailing
10 - Distant Shores
11 - Impassioned Voyage
12 - Bleeding Rivers
13 - Ethereal Reflections
14 - Rip Tide
15 - Treacherous Storms
16 - Lost at Sea
17 - Ebbing Waters
18 - Crossing Streams
19 - Resplendent Waterfalls
20 - Ripples in Motion
21 - Deep Oasis
22 - Dreamy Mist
24 - Sparkling Pools
25 - Tempestuous Whirlpool
26 - Swept Away
27 - Captivating pools
28 - Intense Downpour
29 - Dormant Seas
30 - Desolate Horizons
31 - Becalmed
32 - A Splash of Sass
33 - Dangerous Rapids
34 - Shimmering Shower
35 - Turbulent Waters
36 - Pool of Tranquility
37 - Deflections in the Stream
38 - Treading Water
39 - Spectacular Springs
40 - Wishing Well
Epilogue

23 - Blissful Currents

3.2K 188 44
By deniseangelwrites

Authors Note : As promised guys - this is your WARNING.  If you have any concerns around sexual exhibitionism or voyeurism then you may wish to skip this chapter.  Also contains menage/same gender sexual content, heed my warning before choosing to proceed.  Skipping the chapter will not alter the storyline greatly, other than a wild night of passion you won't miss anything of importance to the plot.  

If these things do not offend you, please continue with the story and enjoy!! I hope I can do it justice!!!  18+ guys I repeat - aged 18 and up only (that's eighteen!!)

Arden's POV

The past two weeks have past us by in a blur, I've spent as much time with Emerson as I can, making the most of the bad situation we've been stuck in. It's not so much that we don't want to be here in Dublin, more the reason why we are here, and what it's cost one of us. I can tell Emerson is devastated about losing her dancing position, even though she's not verbalizing it. She's been spending time with Jillian and Ash at times when I have business to attend too, or when I have some extra time with Papa. I can't explain how incredible it makes me to see her with my family, like she's always been a part of it.

The things she can make me feel with a simple action, or a single look. She's made me think about a future I never even knew I wanted. It's not just the sex with her, although that is fucking incredible. It's the man she makes me want to be, it's the house I didn't know I wanted to buy, the kids I could imagine raising one day, the holidays we haven't discussed having. I feel like I am drifting among a sea of blissful currents, ever changing and moving but no matter how many shifts that occur, she is still the direction I drift towards.

There's something I haven't told her about myself, something I'd like to try with her, but I've been undecided. I couldn't bare it if I scared her off, she's far to special to lose.

I've been testing her a little here and there, to see how she responds, and so far, she's yet to disappoint me. Tonight, I've decided to take it a step further and to say I am excited would be a god dam understatement.

I've made all the arrangements, being the owner definitely has it's perks I guess, but I do feel anxious, a feeling I am not too familiar with. Fuck knows what I will do if she doesn't like it.

"Emerson, my love, are you ready yet? I really don't want to be late." I call to her, god only knows what she's still doing, she doesn't need all that makeup shit to look fucking incredible.

"I'm coming, I hope this will work?" she asks, stepping out of the hotel bedroom.

Holy fuck. Emerging from the bedroom has to be the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Emerson is wearing a bright red fitted dress which couldn't have been better for her if it had tried. Biting my lower lip in anticipation, I can't help let my mind wander to thoughts of what I could do to her while wearing that dress. The deep neckline leaves me easy access to her breasts, and the asymmetrical cut of the skirt begs for me to slip my hand in, make itself as home in deep, dark places. I adjust my cock, which has now decided to show my arousal simply from looking at her.

"Fuck Emerson, you look sexy as hell." I tell her, making my way towards her to sample her perfection.

"Uh uh, no way Arden, I know that look - we do not have time for that!" she giggled, holding up a hand to prevent my advance. That's what she thinks, I smirk to myself before talking hold of the hand between us and pulled her into my arms, placing a kiss on her beautiful red lips.

"God you are so perfect Emerson" I lean back to take in the full package, smiling broadly. I am one luck son of a bitch, "Come, love. This is quite a treat; I hope you're well rested"

-----

Pulling up to a side alley door, I escort my cailín álainn inside, saying but a few words to the security we have on the door.

"You're pretty well connected, here aren't you?" she observed, as we made our way through dimly lit hallways.

"This is mine love, well this is the Dublin branch I share with Tomas, I have one in Toronto too," I filled her in on some missing details as we make our way downstairs.

"So, what exactly is it?' she asked, probably noting the lack of signage.

"You will see soon enough my love, patience is a virtue" I grinned, enjoying her curiosity, "it's almost time love. This is our room, I prepared it all myself, for you, for us. Come."

Stepping back so she could enter the reserved room, I watch as she slowly enters, attempting to take in her surroundings as she goes. The room isn't large, but feel's spacious enough. It really didn't need to be too large for its purpose. In the center forefront of the room is a Navy-Blue Velvet covered Chaise, slightly angled towards the full-length window for optimum viewing. This is the first thing she spots that has her giving me a most questioning look.

"It's a beautiful room Arden, but ah, what is it?" she whispered, almost like she was afraid of the answer. Fuck I hope this wasn't the wrong move. No, she will love it. She needs too. I need her too.

"Do you trust me love?" I query her, my head cocked to one side as I look back at her.

"Yes"

"It's good to see you didn't need time to think about it," I chuckle at her quick response, "the window is a two-way mirror love, it's a mirror on the other side. we can see out, no one can see in. I've brought you here for a show love, a special performance arranged for us. Feel free to look around the room and ask as many questions you need, or we can get comfortable and await the show to start. I believe we have five more minutes."

She looked nervous, but thankfully not a trace of fear in her eyes. She just stood for a moment, so I made my way to her side, lifting her hand to my lips.

"We can leave if you like?"

"NO!" I smile, as her snapped reply shocked even her, "Oh, um no, that's okay, I'd ah, maybe I'd like to at least see what it's like I guess"

"As you wish, my love. Come, we'll get settled in then." My heart swells, is it even possible to love her more than I already do? I sit back on the chaise, my back pressed to the upright cushion, then pull Emerson down to lay back between my legs, her back to my chest, her head resting at my shoulder.

Emerson's POV

He'd been acting strange all day, almost nervous which is completely out of character for Arden. He's normally such a confident, dominant, powerful man so it was odd to see this side of him. Granted he was also a gentleman who was sweet, caring and kind, but I guess I have just never seen him anxious or too concerned about anything. Whenever I asked what might be the problem, he brushed me off saying everything was fine and he was just 'busy'. I didn't press him further, but it was obvious something was on his mind.

Never in my life would I have thought that this was what he had in mind. I haven't made up my mind how I feel, but if I am being honest, I am, for lack of a better word, curious... how could I not be? In the time I have been with Arden, he has opened me up to a world of new experiences, thrilling and intense experiences that I wouldn't have wanted with anyone but him.

When he asked me if I trusted him, there was no doubt in mind, or in my heart. I would trust this man with my life, so yes, I trust him to take me to unknown places because I know he'll return me safely and in his arms. I lay down between his legs on the chaise lounge, resting my head at his shoulder. If it hadn't been for my anxiety, I would have been completely relaxed, the lighting is dim and the chaise, paired with Arden's warm, hard body was just what I needed.

Soon enough lights began to come on in the next room, showing a type of stage with various pieces of furniture and props. The lights were strategically placed, spotlighting on the furnished areas, and none directed through the mirrors which surrounded the stage.

"Arden?"

"Yes love?" he murmured, so close to my ear I could feel his warm breath.

"Are there, ummmm..... " Oh god, this is embarrassing. My eyes flit around the well-lit room.

"Other rooms? Yes love, there are eight in total. They're secure, private and none have access to see inside any other room other than the one in front of us" Whew, I am glad he mentioned that last part. Knowing they can't see me did give me some sense of comfort, I mean I have no clue what's going to happen but all sorts of ideas are running through my head now.

"Are you ready love" Arden whispered again, this time kissing my ear and then taking a quick bite of my earlobe, sparks of electricity shooting through my body, wetness pooling in my crutch almost instantly.

Next thing I know, a stunning brunette woman walked into the room wearing only a Ruby Red Lace matching set of bra, panties and garter, along with black fishnet stockings and red stilettos. She was absolutely captivating, her body was gorgeous, her breasts were round and firm and definitely larger than my less adequate small handfuls. My eyes travel down over her curvy hips, and lovely legs, before trailing back up to take in her appearance. I was instantly captured by her grey blue bright eyes, wide and inviting, making me wish there was no barrier between us, her lips were a lovely full heart shape and looked amazing in a matching red.

Her hair, a stunning combination of nutmeg and hazelnut browns with a peppering of chocolate highlights which fell in soft waves to just past her shoulders, perfectly complimenting her flawlessly tanned skin. Scattered all over her were various different tattoos, adding to her mysterious nature, the one drawing my attention the most being the script on her left upper chest/shoulder. How I wished to get a closer view to read it. She was exquisite to say the least.

I'd been staring so intently I hadn't even realized she wasn't alone anymore. Off to the side sat a large armchair, now occupied by youngish looking blonde man, he looked to be maybe 6 foot 4, and was covered in so many tattoos you could no longer see bare skin between his waist and neckline. He sat shirtless, with jeans undone at the waist, casually laid back in the chair like he was reading the Sunday paper. He was watching the brunette as she moved about the room.

Lastly, a second gentleman entered, he too was topless and his skin was bare, not a tattoo in sight. They were like yin and yang, chalk and cheese, this gentleman being slightly shorter, dark hair and if his features and skin colouring were anything to go by, I'd guess at maybe Italian. Both had strong, chiselled bodies and dreamy looking stares as they worked the scene they were creating.

Music came through speakers in the room, a mood setting tune softly played, one I'd had the pleasure of hearing before. I turned my head to look up, staring into Arden's ocean blue eyes.

"Yes love, I selected the song choice" he planted a kiss on my lips, then turned my head back to see they were about to get started.

The dark-haired gentleman had approached the woman, had lifted her up and sat her on the edge of what appeared to be a cushioned bench top. He grasped her hair, pulling her hair back forcefully, to which she smiled and complied. He began an assault of kisses all over her neck, as his free hand made its way up her upper thigh, to rip through her lace panties. He wasn't gentle at all, but she appeared to enjoy it and I found myself getting strangely aroused. The tattooed blonde man was still seated, but had pulled his large erect penis from his jeans and sat stroking himself whilst watching the dark-haired man as he began to finger the woman in front of him.

Arden placed his hands on my naked thighs, my dress having lifted slightly when we had lay down. He stroked my legs gently at first, but then begun to let them travel lower, moving towards my sensitive inner thighs.

Arden's POV

As I slid my hands towards her core, I felt her flinch, her body tensing up, so I stop travelling low, not wanting to do anything she's not comfortable with. I wait anxiously to see if she relaxes again, or if in fact she'd like to leave, when she takes my hands and pushes them down, allowing me to travel towards her core again.

"Are you sure love, I want you to be comfortable" I whisper, not wanting to break the moment. They're only just getting started so I know she's going to get a dam sight more entertainment than she'll know what to do with.

"Yes, I want this" she breaths out and I find myself releasing a long-held breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Looking up again, we're met with the image of the dark-haired man feasting on the woman's clit like he hadn't been fed for weeks. She was laying back across the bench now, breasts out of the bra cups as she played eagerly with her hard nipples. I smile, knowing the game plan for this trio and enjoying the excitement build in my little minx Emerson, who was now writhing with pleasure as I lay claim to her womanhood with my touch. We watch on as the two gentlemen in front of us laid their claim to the young lady, yes both men, the tattooed man now kneeling next to her with his hard cock in her mouth as she sucks him enthusiastically.

"Keep those eye's open, cailín álainn, watch them as they make her cum" I speak against her neck, allowing her to feel the words as I lay kisses on her neck and shoulder, "then I'll make you cum with her" I add, knowing she's already close, her walls pulsating and tightening around my fingers as I continue to show her what belongs to me.

Emerson's POV

I never expected to feel like this, I don't know if I have ever been this turned on before. The scene playing out before me is erotic and passionate, the trio alone would probably be enough to make me cum, but to add to the sensations my body is feeling, Arden's expert fingers are driving me to a point of absolute bliss. I hear him speak, his dominant voice demanding I keep my eyes open, and I try as much as I can, but as the first orgasm approaches, I struggle to follow the instruction.

Arden removes his fingers, but continues to assault my neck, as if he knew I was almost there, forcing me to calm and watch the scene again. The tattooed man had removed himself from her mouth and was now positioning himself behind the dark-haired man, his fingers playing with his ass, preparing him for his entry. The dark-haired man was now fucking the woman with a vibrator, his mouth still licking and sucking at her no doubt highly sensitive clit.

Arden leans me over, urging me to take position on my hands and knees, still watching the ménage trois unfolding before us. As the tattooed man thrusts himself into the dark hair man, Arden follows the same pace, pressing himself deep into my very wet, aching opening.

Arden's POV

Thrusting into her, I'm so fucking hard for this angel and her tight pussy welcomes me, always wet and ready to take me to the hilt. The moans I can illicit from her drive me fucking wild. Sure, the scene we came to watch is erotic as fuck, but it's this perfect beauty bent over in front of me that really rocks my world. I can never get enough of her and she's been so accepting of everything I have put forward to her.

The men have switched up positions, the blonde still deep into the dark haired man, however he now has his cock deep inside the woman, as she wraps her upper body around him so she's able to kiss the blonde, the blonde man pulling at her hair as he continues to furiously fuck the man. She appears to enjoy it, as does Emerson, her body shuddering under me as an orgasm nears again. Determined to draw her orgasm out as long as I can, I slow the pace down, her frustration apparent when she attempts to back herself into me harder.

"No, cailín álainn, not yet" I demand.

Emerson's POV

Hearing him tell me 'no' has an automatic effect on me, somehow my body reacts instantly and although I can still feel the orgasm deep in my core, it's at bay for now.

"Good girl, my beautiful angel"

Enjoying all the sensations running through my body at once, I look up to see that the men are readjusting positions again. The blonde man has lay back across a similar chaise to the one we currently inhabit, his large cock standing at full attention, in all its glory as it awaits its entertainer. The brunette, looking rather flushed in the cheeks but still exotic and stunning, makes her way over to the blonde and climbs on top of him, lowering herself onto his hard cock, a look of pure ecstasy on her face as he beings to pound into her, and rub her clit viciously.

The dark-haired man makes his way over to join them, choosing to place his cock in her mouth, as the blonde continues to pump into her, both grabbing at her full breasts. She starts to moan intensely and I feel Arden speed up again. Reaching down, he grabs my arms and pulls me up and back so my back is to his chest, his right hand reaching around to rub my delicate, receptive nub. I roll my head back in pleasure, feeling the orgasm building for the third time, hoping this time he'll let me release.

"Eye's open Emerson" he demands again, his voice alone almost sending me falling down the rabbit hole.

As instructed, I lift my head in time to watch the woman cum on the blonde's cock, screaming out as her body shakes around him, the dark-haired man releasing also, spurting creamy fluid all over her bare chest.

"NOW" Arden groaned, and like a switch had gone off, I felt ripple after ripple wash through my body furiously, my toes curling so tight I was afraid they'd never straighten again. If Arden didn't have his arms wrapped tightly around my waist I would have collapsed in that moment, my body vibrating with shock after shock from the most intense climax I had ever experienced. Arden followed suit, a loud groan as he called my name as he erupted inside me. Lifting my head enough to have one last look, I see the dark-haired man sucking the blonde man's cock as she fondles his balls, obviously finishing him off to complete their scene.

Feeling spent, I drop my head back down, Arden laying my body on the chaise, before laying behind me and pulling me in to hold me, entwining our fingers and resting our hands on my chest.

Arden's POV

Champion, that is what she is. This angelic goddess is a god dam champion. I will NEVER tire of pleasuring this woman and her addictive body. I always knew she was responsive, but how she fell in line and can follow instructions has blown me away. She continues to surprise me, giving me everything I wanted and more.

"You leave me breathless, cailín álainn, you are absolutely fucking foirfe (perfect)" I whisper into her ear, planting kisses whenever my lips graze her skin.

"Mmmm, thank you" she mumbled back, "You are pretty great too, Arden"

"Rest Emerson, you earned it my love"

"Mmmmm"

Remember to vote if you enjoyed this & leave your comments or follow me on Instagram  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.8K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
14.6M 372K 70
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
9.2K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
12.9K 260 38
"Hey, love?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. He was leaning against my doorway in his t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Of course, he looked like one...