My Strange Addiction || Solby

由 iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... 更多

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Six 🔪

696 35 19
由 iiiItzAlexii

"You are my strange addiction

You are my strange addiction"

------

[ C o l b y ]
By the time lunch came around, I had hurried to go to the library. Instead of sitting at a table like I was supposed to do if you eat in the library, I ran to the back of the library causing the librarian to scold me.

But that didn't stop me from sitting in a bean bag near the back of the library.  I did this in case Sam came in here. He would automatically think I'm sitting at the tables.

I began eating my lunch quickly and by the time I finished I ran to the bathroom to avoid Sam.

I sat in a stall, letting out a heavy huff. I didn't use the bathroom, I just sat there and stared at the clock located above the door intensely.

I suddenly feel like someone Is looking at me. I look through the crack of the stall door, but saw no one. I looked next to me and looked up, and Sam was standing on top of the toilet, looking into my stall with an unimpressed look on his face.

I had wondered how he found me, but I was more concerned about why he thought it was okay to look over the stall wall.

"Why do you keep running from me? I knew you ate in the library"he said, in a monotoned voice. "You could've just told me you wanted to eat in the library" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, Sam. Really?what's your deal? Like for real? Why do you think it's okay to stalk and take pictures of me without my permission? And just like you did now, look over my stall? I could've been doing my business"  I lashed out.

"I'm not as dumb as you think I am, colby." He said, looking at me with that deathly cold stare of his. "I find out things rather quickly. Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm afraid to ask people things." He said, hopping off the toilet in the next stall, causing me not to see his face.

"Oh and by the way?" He asked.

When I didn't say anything, he continued.

"You are my strange addiction." He said, and walked out of the stall, and the bathroom . 

I huffed. I was right, he had some sort of weird obsession with me. This has never happened to me before, why is it just now happening? Last time I checked, it wasn't okay to stalk people. But apparently it's okay according to Sam.

But he was right, he wasn't as 'dumb' as I thought. If he  could really stalk me on my way home, or take pictures of me without me noticing, he can for sure track down wherever I am. Like for all I know, he could've followed me around. Like, to the library, and now the bathroom.

I sighed, feeling bad for trying to get away from Sam. I could tell he wasn't happy about it.

I got up from the toilet and walked out of the stall. I walked up to the sink and started washing my hands for no reason in particular.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I started to have that same look as Sam. Like I haven't slept in weeks. Everything has just been stressing me out, and it caused me to lose some sleep. I found myself often waking up in the middle of the night, afraid that he was in my room when he wasn't.

I walked out of the bathroom, and felt someone suddenly pull my arm and start dragging me somewhere, they had put a hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I couldn't process anything.

The person seemed to have brought us into a closet, they kept the hand over my mouth then locked the door before taking their hand off my mouth, I started breathing heavily.

They turned on the lights, and i saw who they are.

Sam.

"Sam let me out-" I started, but he put a hand over my mouth again causing me to shut up. He pushed me against the wall, and stared intensely into my eyes.

"You better not tell anyone about this stalker thing going on between us. I can't get in trouble. Got it? I already know you're going to eventually tell someone. Don't." He said in a hushed whisper. "Do I make myself clear?" He said, and I nodded quickly.

I looked down nervously and saw he was holding the same pocket knife he carries all the time. It still had a blood stain from when he cut his hand at the park.

I started to panic, and my eyes were burning with tears. I quickly pushed Sam off of me, unlocked the door, and ran out. I ran outside the school not caring if a teacher was yelling at me. I needed fresh air. I was pretty sure I was going to lose my mind and start having a panic attack if I stayed in there any longer, and Sam holding a knife threatening me didn't help.

I sat down on the floor against a wall, and started crying. I soon heard footsteps behind me and I grew even more anxious. I looked at Sam, and saw he was still holding the knife except it was hiden in his jacket sleeves, making it seem like he had sweater paws. He was about to touch my shoulder, but I pushed his hand away, and stood up.

"Don't f.king touch me." I said, trying to keep my cool. I walked away from him, he didn't look sad though. He still wore that emotionless expression like he always did.

-

[ A f t e r  S c h o o l ]

I made it to my house without any texts. I was sort of happy. Maybe I out him in his place and now he'll back off?

-

It was now 10:48 p.m. I decided to go to sleep.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today. He was acting more and more unusual, more than normal. He usually was creepy, but not this creepy.

-

[ 3 : 2 0  A . M ]
I woke up from a buzz coming from my phone. Confused on who would be texting me this late at night, I checked my phone. I lowered the brightness on my phone since it was blinding and read the text message.

I was still half asleep so I saw the screen kind of blurry.

Sam: hey. I'm coming over. Sorry about today. I lost control a little bit.

Me: you think?

Sam: be there in 5.

Sam was the last person I wanted to see to be honest. And I hated how he just came to my house whenever he wanted without even asking me, it was annoying.

-
By the time Sam arrived, he was in normal clothes. I would have expected him to be in pajamas, but he was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, no shoes, showing off his black socks.

"Did you seriously walk here without shoes?" I asked, raising and eyebrow.

He nodded. "Yep. I was impatient"

"So why did you come here?" I asked, crossing my arms. It was way too early in the morning for this.

"Because I wanted to talk, and I can't sleep." He said.

"Do you even sleep?" I asked.

"Yes, but not long. I have sleeping issues" he said, and sat down on a chair across the room.

I saw how he bounced his leg, probably focusing. On what? I have no idea.

I shrugged. "Well, I need sleep. Night" I said, and layed down under my covers.

"Good night, don't let the demon under your bed eat your soul" he whispered darkly, before I fell asleep.

-
[ N e x t  M o r n i n g ]
By the time I had woken up, Sam was still in my room, and he was actually asleep.

He looked peaceful somehow when he slept. I didn't get it.

His eyelids were shut gently and soft snores erupted from his slightly parted lips.

It was still early in the morning, around 5:40.

I decided I felt bad that he was sleeping in the chair, so I walked over to him to wake him up.

"Sam" I whispered, poking at him.

"Huh?" He said, immediately waking up.

"You can sleep in my bed. The chair doesn't look comfortable." I said.

"No, it's okay. I have to leave anyways" he said, and stretched.

"Are you sure?" I asked, he nodded.

He stood up. "Bye, I'll see you" he said, and left through my window.

I huffed. He didn't seem tried which was weird.

I'm surprised he didn't try to stay, because coming from my stalker, it's surprising.

----

Word count: 1472

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if it sucked. And sorry for it being late! I meant to get it published earlier today but I kept getting distracted. Let me know what you thought anyways! ❤ :)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

695 35 6
―❝ Cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too Tryna be careful with the words I use. I say it cause I'm dying to. I'm s...
1.3K 2 20
Your back home for the holidays and your best friend Sam wants to meet up with you only you don't know that your going to see Colby again as well, Be...
31.8K 1K 16
Colby made a mistake. He lashed out. And now, his best friend was nowhere to be found. One day he gets a little warning that will change the fate of...