In plain sight

Od Freya_Bomb

Jungkook is a happily married man with a family, friends, steady job but want those closest to him don't know... Viac

Chap 1: the lurking creature
Chap 3: something to tell you
Chap 4: my pleasure
Chap 5: my prey
Chap 6: night we meet
Chap 7: my secret
Chap 8: fantasy
Chap 9: can't stop
Chap 10: nothing can tear us apart
Chap 11: the one
Chap 12: old times
Chap 13: figure you out
Chap 14: all we have
Chap 15: Bad Thoughts

Chap 2: if you only knew

6.4K 348 114
Od Freya_Bomb

Jungkook kissed Jimin's begging lips, teeth grazing the tender flesh. His arms kept him steady as he hovered over the smaller male. Jimin raked his chubby fingers through his soft hair, moaning into the devouring kiss. They were both completely naked, their skin rubbing together adding to the heat which filled the room.

Jungkook somehow always managed to woe Jimin, turn him into putty under his delicious touch. They were each other's weaknesses, the soft spot which held in their hearts. Jungkook would do anything for him and Jimin was just the same. Their love tied them, blinded them of the issues their relationship had.

Jimin couldn't see or wouldn't allow himself to see the questionable things Jungkook would do. The late nights, disappearing acts or when he'd come home in different clothes than when he left. They didn't register, Jimin's mind wouldn't let him believe that it was odd. His love for him overweighed the insecurities he held.

"I love you Jimishi." Jungkook whispered seductively into his ear, nipping at the lobe.

Jimin breathlessly moans, voice husky with desire the longer Jungkook roams his rough hands around his naked body.

"Aghhh- I love you Kookie." Jimin's eyes flutter, Jungkook's slender finger slid itself desperately into his  aching hole.

Jungkook curled his finger inside him, stroking it against his warm walls. Jimin unconsciously clenches around him, fingers tugging at his hair. He pulled Jungkook down, letting his head rest on his shoulder while he left fingering him.

"Ahhh- Kook- fhhh." Jimin begins to moan louder, his skin growing hotter with each flick of his finger.

The room was steamy with desire, the duvet draped over their bodies for decency in case Bailey comes wondering in like he does.

Jungkook slowly inserted another while he left sloppy kisses along Jimin's enticing jawline. He began to pick up the pace, spreading his two fingers inside creating waves of pleasure that flowed over him. Jimin became a mess underneath him, panting, sweating with arousal. His cock was red, hard as a rock just waiting for its release. Jungkook's toned stomach scrapped against his, adding the delicious friction that he needed.

"Let me make love to you Jimishi, let me show you just how much I love you." Jungkook was practically drooling himself, his arousal blinding him.

Jimin can only nod his head, his mouth preoccupied with moaning to respond. Jungkook sucked at his neck, leaving permanent hickeys which never seemed to leave Jimin'a delicate skin. He pulls out his fingers, reaching over to the draw where the lube lived. He kept sucking at Jimin's skin while he squirted a generous amount on his hand. He stroked his aching cock, it was red, painfully hard edging for its release.

"I love you baby." Jungkook positioned himself at his entrance, slowly pushing himself in.

Moans escaped both their tender lips at the delicious feeling. Jimin's walls were suffocating around him, sucking him in so beautifully. Jimin tightened his hold around Jungkook's neck, pulling him down as Jungkook started to move, sliding in and out of him at cruelly slow pace.

"Npghhh Kook! F-faster fuck." Jimin whimpered into the softness of his neck, sending pleasurable vibrations through him.

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice, beginning to snap his hips harder, faster into the small boy. Groaning with each twist of his hips, pleasure pulsing through him. His cock pressed ruthlessly into Jimin's prostate, causing his body to twitch in ecstasy, cock that closer to its release.

Their bodies were glued together, sticking to each other with desperation. Jungkook took Jimin's lips in his, savouring his addicting taste. His hips snapped with each harsh thrust, jolting Jimin's body deeper into the bed. Jimin wrapped his thick thighs around his waist, pushing his ass in so his cock could slide in further. Jimin's mouth capes open as his breathing quickens, the pit of his stomach surging with pleasure.

"Ahhh Kook! Fuck." He grips desperately onto the back of his neck, feeling his cock brutalise his prostate.

"Jimin! Ahhh Jimishi." Jungkook smothered himself into Jimin's chest, rocking his hips back and forth, his cock twitching inside him.

The desire for one another, the connection they had was strong, unbreakable. Jungkook wouldn't let anything happen to Jimin, wouldn't let anyone take him away or their son. They were his; his sanity, the reason he came home instead staying outside in the darkness were his cruelty lurked.

Killing was his passion but Jimin was his love. He wanted both and no one could stop him from doing so.

The morning was cold, icy almost freezing your fingers off. Your breath came out as a mist, clouding the air in a fit of smoke. The wood was silent, only sound was the birds that chirped in the early morning breeze.

A young runner was stamping through the woods, swerving through the trees. His trainers crunched the stale leaves under his feet with each step he took. He was to focused on his running to notice a slight lump in the bundle of leaves. His feet get caught by it, sending him down into the hard ground.

"Ahhh fuck!" He winces at the harsh impact, not understanding what happened.

He glances behind him, seeing something pale sticking out from the leaves. With curiosity he moves forward, brushing back the dying leaves to reveal what it was.

"Holy shit!" His stomach wasn't prepared for what he'd find, lurching over to spill what little contained.

What was loosely hidden in the head of leaves was a severed arm. It's socket was torn, skin and muscles crudely hanging off. It was like the arm was ripped from their bodies with such brutality it almost tore apart the arm.

The skin was pale, a deep blue which shone in the sunlight. Dried blood stained the skin, chunks missing from the severed limb.

The sound of sirens filled the air, disturbing the peaceful neighbourhood where nothing bad happened or so they thought. It was no longer that, death had now claimed the peaceful town and it would never be the same.

"What have we got?" Yoongi steps onto the scene, huddled in his warm winter coat as the air was still a freezing cold.

"Honestly? I don't know, I've never seen anything like it." Jin was squatted by the severed limb, small plastic numbers scattered around where more limbs were found.

"This is overkill Yoongi. Whoever did this has done it before, they know what they're doing. Her limbs are everywhere, all with the same distortion. It looks like whoever did this didn't care about how brutal they were. They tore her body to shreds, ripped her apart like some rapped dog." Jin had never seen in his almost ten years of service anything quite like this.

This was the work of a monster, someone with no remorse or humane feelings if they were able to do this to another human being.

"The murder rate here is only growing, this is the third one this month. They only seem to be getting more and more brutal."  Yoongi looks around at the carnage, at the what little remained of the poor girl.

Yoongi was starting to question whether they were connected, the brutality of them all were screaming to him they had to be done by the same person. This was the third victim who was a women with black hair and wore high heels. That couldn't just be a coincidence, no it had to be done by the same person. And if that was so, then it meet he didn't just have a murderer on his hands but a serial killer.

Jimin woke up to the scent of sizzling bacon, the enticing smell drawing him in. His hand reaches out to the side, finding it empty, Jungkook wasn't beside him. He gets off the bed, draping himself in one of Jungkook's oversized robes.

Walking into the kitchen he finds his two boys laughing away, Jungkook had a cheeky lingerie apron on. He had bacon cooking on the grill, Bailey was mixing the patter getting it ready for pancakes. Jimin leant against the wall, looking fondly at the two. Jungkook looks in his direction, a big smile on his face.

"Morning baby! You're just in time for breakfast." He walks towards him, placing his hands on Jimin's waist, pulling him in.

Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck, enjoying his warm embrace. Bailey stops mixing, running to Jimin almost slipping as he does.

"Daddy! I'm helping make the pancakes." Bailey hugs the back of Jimin's legs, they break the hug so Jimin can pick him up.

"Look at you! You're our own little chef." Jimin plants a soft kiss on his head, Jungkook slaps his ass before returning to the cooking.

Jimin takes Bailey to sit on the chairs circling the island, sitting beside him as they watch Jungkook finish making the delicious breakfast.

"Didn't know you could cook Baby? You are just full of surprises." Jimin admires him as he sets out the plates, Jungkook gives him a kiss before dishing up.

"Well I know how much you love surprises." Jungkook smiles, sitting beside him so he could wrap his arm around his waist.

They enjoyed their warm breakfast, Jimin helping to cut up Baileys food into easy bite size pieces. The small television in the kitchen was blaring, the news for the morning flicking on. Jimin watched it curiously as the sudden warning banner appeared.

"The police have confirmed the body of an unidentified women has been found in Glenfield woods in the early hours of this morning. It is yet to be confirmed how she died but foul play is suspected. The sheriff will be holding a press conference in the next hour to confirm more details." The women reads off the screen, pictures of the woods surrounded by police shows.

Jimin's eyes widen in shock, another murder has happened in their small town. And those woods are where he takes Bailey for walks, the thought of his son being in danger terrifies him.

"Oh my god! We take Bailey there Kook, what if something happened to him." Jimin looks with fright to Jungkook who didn't look the slightest bit concerned about their safety.

"I'm never going to let anything happen to you two, never." Jungkook switched off the television, turning to hold Jimin's cheek in his hand.

"I promise to always protect you both, you are my world. I love you." Jungkook held his chin, kissing him comfortingly to which helped melt away all of Jimin's worries.

"I love you too." Jimin whispered, the amount of deaths happening lately was scaring him. He had a family, people to protect and he feared what could happen if he failed.

Jungkook hugged both of them, not feeling the same fear Jimin did as he knew they weren't in danger. They were never going to have the same fate as those poor women because he'd never hurt them like he does them. They were safe in the arms of a killer, though if Jimin knew he wouldn't feel the same.

........
You asked for smut & you shall get it!!! It's kinda scary how Jungkook can just change from a family man to a ruthless killer.

Is it weird that I still find him cute when he's with Bailey even though I know what he's done??

Love you my psycho bunnies 🐰

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

120K 8.5K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...
242K 9.6K 40
Jimin's a mafia leader. He kills the people who hurts his love ones, especially Jungkook. He acts cold but is a softy toward his boyfriend. On the o...
51.2K 3.7K 47
𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶... Strange dreams haunt her at night. Even str...
114K 5.2K 31
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are known for their kind personality. But what will happen if we got to know them better? Will we still think of them th...