Phantom Crasher

By xxdisneyfan99xx

It was already bad enough that you and your best friend almost died when you suddenly lost control of your ca... More

Foreign Object
Hello?
Residential
Stairway To Hell
Offense is Best Defense
Reverie
Epilogue
From The Author

Prologue

12 0 0
By xxdisneyfan99xx

"Are you sure we aren't lost?" Your best friend asks as they look at their phone. You and your best friend have been driving around for a few hours and have found yourselves hopelessly lost in a rather desolate neighborhood. There are very few cars to be seen, and there aren't that many houses with lights on. The centerpiece of the neighborhood appears to be a park, but even then neither of you can see any children playing on the playscapes or swinging on the swings- Some of the structures even have webs on them from not being used for so long; this neighborhood is the closest definition to a ghost town, and you can't get any service here either, so you have no way of finding your way out of this neighborhood for now.

"I'm pretty sure I saw an exit into the main street somewhere." You reply as you continue to try and find your way out. "At least I think I saw it somewhere..." You had only taken a millisecond to scan your surroundings and you look to the front where you suddenly see what looks like a car charging right at you!

 "WHOA WHAT THE F-" You both scream as you swerve out of the way of the car and lose control!

"WHOA WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!!!" Your best friend screams, but it's too late- you slam right into it and you quickly get knocked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 109
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
336K 8.2K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...