Submit to me

By 1MinYoongi

"Look at me and tell me who you belong to." He angrily clutched my face tightly forcing me to look at him. ... More

[ 1 ]
Troduction
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
My Draft
[ 6 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]

[ 7 ]

89 2 1
By 1MinYoongi

Once upon a time

There's no way. I thought to myself. "I can have someone to check on you." he asked in worry. "No jungkook." I held his hand before he left. "I .. don't want words to spread. You know it will complicate things only."

"Thalina but-"

"I'll be fine." I smiled assuringly to him trying to hide my urge to vomit again. "Are you sure ? I-I can pull you out from-"

"No. No. It's fine. I have to get back to work the imperials are going to be eating soon. "I'll see you then." He said before walking off. I watched as he walked away having mixed feelings about this unborn. Half of me didn't want it to be true. Only seeing him walk away made me feel how sad he was seeing be bare an unborn of a royal. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this to myself, but if words get out, I will no longer be just a maid. Meaning it will be harder for me to get out of the palace and live the life I've always dreamed of.

My morning sickness flew like the wind, making me light headed the next and after it's gone, it came and go. During all this time I tried to avoid Jimin. I didn't want him to worry or even be overly worried. I suddenly felt light headed while hanging clothes. Making me tumble. "Woah. Careful." Jungkook said catching me before I fell. I pulled away from him trying to stabilize myself. "Jungkook what are you doing here ?"

"I came back to check up on you." He held me close so I wouldn't tip over again. He hugged me. "I wish it was mine." He whispered the emotion from deep inside him. "I wish you were mine." I wrapped my arms around him comforting him not knowing what to say to him. Sure I too did wish the same. Jungkook was suddenly pulled away from me and punch to the ground making him loose his balance. "Jungkook.." I mumbled from the suddenly separation that go me dizzy. "Thalina !" The voices shouted as I fell unable to make out the voices.

Jungkook pushed the older male aside as he only stood in shock. Jungkook quickly carried her in his arm. Jimin glared at him as he was holding to his wife. "If anything happens to her don't blame me for being cruel." Jungkook warned alarming Jimin and pull him back reclaiming Thalina in his arms. "She is mine."

"Thalina ?." Jimin shook me gently awakening me. "Jimin .." I said as my blurred vision started to focus and I saw Jungkook standing behind him. I tried to sit up. "I just called the physician he will come by soon." I looked to jungkook as he had his head down in guilt unable to protect the unborn from being exposed. "I'm fine Jimin. You didn't have to."
Before I escape the physician entered my room and Jimin allowed him to checked my pulse. Jungkook and Jimin watched eagerly. "How is she ?" I began to sweat out of nervousness. I didn't know what to feel, both of them were there. It's good news to one and bad to another. "She .. she's baring a child." Jimin eyes widen as jungkook and I stared at each other. "She's doing well. She fainted due to exhaustion, make sure she doesn't work too hard and have her rest so the child can be healthy." I stared at Jimin noticing his eyes widen in happiness. "Baby ?"

"Yes, Your highness. From what I can detect she has been a month pregnant."

"A Month ?" Jimin held my hand as I watch Jungkook walked out of the room with a sadness expression. I'm sorry I wanted to say as he walked away.

Jimin too noticed the way his brother looks at his wife. How sad he was to hear that she bares his child and not his own. "Why didn't you tell me ?"

"I .. didn't want you to worry. Jennie-"

"Can you please stop mentioning Jennie. It's about you and our child right now." He said as he cupped my cheeks. I gently smiled at him pulling him closer to me hugging him hiding my nervous face. I was afraid.

Jungkook walked out of the room in anger mixed with sadness. He feared her feelings changed. He feared loosing her. His imagination was true, she did bare a child one that was not his but either way he only wanted her.

"Your highness." Jennie's maid ran to her chamber. "What is it ?"

"I got news from the palace." Jennie looked at her eagerly. "Thalina fainted earlier and Jimin had the imperial physician check on her. Your highness Thalina is a week pregnant." Jennie's face darkened. "That low filthy maid thinks she can bare a child of the royal !" She grabbed a pillow throwing is to the ground in anger. "NO only I can ! ONLY ME. JIMIN HAS TO ONLY LOOK AT ME !" She screamed at the top of her lungs huffing and puffing. "Your highness calm down." Her maids picked up the pillows and fixed her chamber. "Only one of us can bare an Imperial only I can." She devilishly smirked as something popped into her mind. "Find me powders for abortion." 

"Sleep here I can take care of you." Jimin laid me down on the bed to rest. "I'm fine now you should go and look after Jennie." Jimin sighed heavily almost in anger. "Why do you keep talking about Jennie. How many times do I have to tell you I only care about you."

"But your highness Jennie bares your child. The first born is more important that anything else." He cupped my cheeks. "Let me stay with you." I shook my head. "You have the nation and your first born to handle."

"Please don't say that. You mean more than all of them."

"A king has to take care of the nation first, emotions aside." I gently smiled at him. "I will make you my 5th rank concubine. You will no longer have to work hard anymore." I shook my head. "Your highness I can't. I-"

"Do this for me and I will check up on Jennie.. just for you." I stared at him and then gently nodded hesitantly. I will find another way to leave this palace. One way or another even if I have to take this child with me. Jimin smiled widely and pecked me on the lips before leaving the room. "I know you're there." I spoke as Jimin left. "Jungkook." From the corner of the room Jungkook walked out from the curtains. I got off the bed walking up to him hugging him but he didn't hug me back. Many thought were flowing in his mind and it was obvious he was worried. My rank had jumped from a personal maid to the 5th rank concubine. Which meant things were changing, my plan.. our plan ..

As Jimin walked out of his chamber he realized he forgot to inform Thalina not to leave till he had return. So he turned back smiling upon the thought of her being his concubine instead of a maid. He will be able to see her whenever he pleases. Upon returning back to his chamber his side smile faded. There she was hugging a man that's not her husband, a man she didn't belong too. Jimin watched as the man gently pulled her away from him and creased her cheeks as her arm still wrapped around his waist. Jimin's hand curled tightly into a fist upon seeing her smile at the man. He knew that man, who was taller than him and shoulders equal to his. She broke his heart more than once, but this time left a scar as she held another man while baring his offspring. Jimin couldn't bare the scene and left before his emotion got out of hand and hell, he was a afraid of what he could do to the couple, but he cherished her too much to let her go.

I smiled at jungkook as he creased my cheeks. "I love you Thalina." He leaned in close to my face as I closed my eyes. My heart pound rapidly against my chest from excitement hearing jungkook saying that for the first time. The feeling felt different from jimin's. There was no guilt but freedom, no locks but escapes as jungkook and I got lost in the kiss and it deepens. Walking back to the bed he laid me down gently brushing away the clothes that covered my shoulder. His lips traveled lower and lower down my exposed chest, both lost in a trance filled with sin. My eyes closed feeling the wander of his hand find it's way down my legs and his other creased my breast. I suddenly held his hand as it slipped under my long skirt. He looked at me as my eyes opened in fear realizing the situation. I pushed him away sitting up fixing my clothes. "We can't Jungkook."

"I'm .."

"Your Jimin's.. I know." He completed my sentence sadly. I moved closer to him resting my chin on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him. "Does that show you how I feel about you ?" He turned his head in my direction and I took the chance pressing my lips against his. "I too feel the same."

"And Jimin ..."

"I will soon leave this place .. Jimin already said he'll grant me the wish i wanted the most. Freedom. Freedom to choose for my own self, my life, my parents, and who i want to marry." Jungkook satred at me with a small smile. "I love you." I smiled upon hearing his words again. "I know..." I stared into his eyes. Once upon a time I loved you too. I've always had ever since I step foot into this palace. But in the moment I'm unsure. Unsure if my heart had weaver to Jimin resulting me to bare his child. Deeply within me the feeling of freedom weigh heavier than the so called love for Jimin. The freedom within me craved for Jungkook once upon a time.

A broken promise just like his heart Jimin didn't do as told. He didn't visit Jennie. He couldn't get the thought out of his mind that his beloved wife was with Jungkook. He had always loved her, though he was rude and violent to her. He regretted it, not treating her well resulting her to seek jungkook. What am I doing wrong now ? He thought to him self as he sat in their wedded room face and palm connecting. Anger and hatre filled his mind calming him down as he punched the wall nearby. His knuckles started to bleed dripping blood on the white sheets. Maybe I was too careless to let jungkook take her away from me. He always got everything he wanted but Thalina will be mine.
Jimin walked back to his chamber finding Thalina asleep on the bed and for a second he wondered she If was screwed by Jungkook. He shook his head at the thought. She bares my child he thought as he climbed on the bed laying next to her.

I woke up feeling someone lay next to me. I wrapped my arms around him. In the dark it was hard to tell if it was Jimin or jungkook none the less they both meant something to me. "Did I wake you up ?" The voice is Jimin asked as I sleepily peeked to look at him. I shook my head. "How's Jennie doing ?" I asked getting him flustered as he disregarded to visit her. "She's .. She's the same."

Jennie stayed in her chamber waiting for Jimin to return to her but he never did. "Now that she bares his child he not coming anymore huh ?" She scoffed angrily. "Did you get the powder I asked for ?" Her maid nodded showing her the bottle filled of white powder. Jennie smirked, "that little scum has to leave before it gets difficult to get rid of him."

"Jimin, You only have one week to visit me or else I'll make sure you will never see you little scum again."

————————————————————————

It's short but I'm running out of time. So I'm posting what I have completed. Apologies for incorrections I haven't reread it yet, like always. Hope you guys enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
15.7K 828 45
"You look familiar, did we met before?," he said. You can feel him looking at you making you uncomfortable. "No, it's the first time I saw you," you...
205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...
48.8K 2.2K 47
"Don't act like nothing happened, Jungkook. You left us." That night after he kissed you. He disappeared, " I came to your house every day..." "I kn...