๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–ž...

By nihilmomenti

๐‰.๐„ : (Y/n) My sweet (y/n) My angel My goddess You are the one who I have been waiting for You are the one... More

๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐–Ž
๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–Ž๐–›
๐–›
๐–›๐–Ž
๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–Ž๐–
๐–
๐–๐–Ž
๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–Ž๐–›
๐–๐–›
๐–๐–›๐–Ž
๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–Ž๐–
๐–๐–
๐–๐–๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–›
๐–๐–๐–›
๐–๐–๐–›๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–
๐–๐–๐–
๐–๐–๐–๐–Ž
๐–๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–Ž

๐–›๐–Ž๐–Ž๐–Ž

5.8K 209 148
By nihilmomenti

Jaime and (y/n) we're sitting across from one another, both staring at the other. (Y/n) was admiring how beautiful he looked. He looked like an angel that was always in black. She admired the way his jawline curves beautifully on his head. She admires the way his hair was so dark and messy. She loved the way his hair looked. She loved the color. She admires his almond eyes, and his red orbs. His red eyes is the thing she loved about him the most. They looked dull. They looked like normal eyes to anyone, but to (y/n), they were everything. She admires the way his skin looked. It was so smooth, and looked soft. But, she couldn't help but notice small scars on his face.

Without thinking, (y/n) crawled over to Jaime, sitting right in front of him. She touched the little white lines on his face, saddened by the fact that he had gotten hurt, but out of breath of how even his scars looked beautiful to her. They shone like diamonds in the sunlight.

"What are you doing?" Jaime asked.

Jaime was also admiring the girl. Everything about her mesmerized him. The way her eyes shone in the sunlight of the run down classroom, was surreal to him. The way her lips curved made him go mad. How he desperately wanted to grab her and kiss her and never let her go. How desperately he wanted to lock her up, so his eyes were the only male eyes that would glance at his angel.

When Jaime saw the girl crawling towards him, everything was going through his mind. On the outside, he looked calm, but instead he was losing his shit. What is she going to do? Is she going to kiss him? Is she going to do him in this run down classroom?

Her hand touched his scars. Of all things, it was the scars on his face. He was almost leaping in joy on the inside. He imagined her touch to be very warm but feeling it was way better. Her fingertips grazing his skin made adrenaline run through his veins. The warmness of her fingers. The softness of her skin. The gentle way she touched him. It was bliss. Total bliss to Jaime. But, she didn't need to know that.

"Why do you have so many? You can barely see them from far away, but the closer I get the better I can see them." (Y/n) stated.

"An incident in the past." He answered.

The closer the female got to Jaime, the more he wanted her. He wanted to feel her. He wanted to feel her body against his. He yearns for her warmth. Her love. Her kindness. He's eager to be her everything. He's eager to have her.

"Like?"

"I got hurt as a child while doing something stupid."

(Y/n) glanced at the male. He knew what she was going to say.

"I laid under the glass table when I was about 8 years old and thought it was a good idea to punch the glass above my face. I did, and I went to the ER because I had glass shards in my skin and eyes." He explained.

"Wow.. You were a bright kid." She teased.

"Yeah, totally." He chuckled.

(Y/n) went back to sit down, and jumped up when she heard the door open.

"Russel!" She gleamed.

Entering the room was Russel, and he had dropped his bag when he caught (y/n), hugging her tightly.

"I've missed you so much. The schools been filled with rumors about you and Lucas." Russel explained to her, resting his chin on her head.

"All that happened was that he was being rude and I popped him in the jaw." She shrugged, looking up at the tall male.

"That makes sense. People have been saying crazy things like you were his side thing and found out about his girlfriend. And others have been saying that you were Jaime Evol's girlfriend. Every girl I know is crazy over him, so you should start watching your back." Russel went on

Russel finally looked up to see Jaime staring at him. Russel wrinkled his brows in confusion, looking back down at (y/n).

"Why is he here." He whispered.

(Y/n) grabbed Russel's hand and walked towards Jaime.

"He's fine. He promised he wasn't going to tell anyone." She smiled, winking at Jaime.

The three of them sat in a circle. Russel and (y/n) were talking about the things that happened when she was gone, from the fights, to more rumors, and even some girls Russel turned down.

Jaime watched the two. They were close. Really close. Could he be that close to her as well? Could he be able to win her heart? Russel wasn't even trying to hide his feelings for her. Jaime could see right through him. He saw the way he talked to her. The times he would brush his hand on a part of her body. The loving gaze he was giving her. Jaime was mad. Who gave him the right to look at his angel like that? Who asked him for permission to touch her? Jaime was going to make sure to break them apart. He couldn't stand how (y/n) was close to Russel. He wanted to be the only male she was close to. He wanted to be the only male in her life. Killing her father is a priority. And now he has to kill Russel. He trusts that he didn't do anything to her, but when he gets the chance, he's going to try to steal her from Jaime. He knows this. He'd rather deal with the problem now then wait till it gets worse.

The bell rang.

"Already?" Russel whined.

"Yeah. I don't want to go to class. I'm pretty sure the school is going to change my entire schedule. What a drag." (Y/n) sighed.

The two best friends stood up and began walking when suddenly the girl turned around. She offered her hand to Jaime.

"Come on. Hopefully we can be in our first class together." She smiled.

Jaime took her hand and stood up, walking besides her as all three of them left the classroom. Russel had to leave to class, so Jaime and (y/n) walked together to their class.

"You don't talk as much as other guys. I wish you did. But it's okay if you don't. Your still a nice guy, despite all that." She smiled at him.

Jaime didn't like talking. He liked to stay quiet. But, if he wanted to, he could talk for hours without end. He was a very chatty boy, but when he met her, he decided the less he talked, the less people would want to talk to him. He already looked intimidating and gave off a very menacing aura, so he was able to pull it off for a while. Then he met (y/n), and it all came crashing down. But, he was fine with it. He wants her in his life. He needs her to be with him.

"I don't talk because there's nothing to talk about." He stated.

"There has to be something you like talking about."

"There really isn't."

"What are your hobbies then?"

Jaime stopped walking, appearing to be deep in thought.

"I like taking pictures and scrapbooking. I like hacking into softwares. I like riding my bike at night. And sleeping. I really like sleeping." He smiled, looking down at the girl.

(Y/n) wanted to jump in joy. He looked so cute when he smiled. She could see the innocence in his eyes and the kindness in his smile. It almost hurt how badly she wanted to be in his arms.

"Maybe one day I can be your model." She teased, poking his chest.

"Yeah, maybe." He chuckled.

The pair went inside the class, everyone turning to look at them when they entered. (Y/n) felt uncomfortable from the amount of stares she was getting. She walked to the back of the classroom, and surprisingly Jaime followed her. She sat down all the way in the back and Jaime sat next to her. She was happy that this teacher didn't have a seating chart. Now she could sit next to Jaime.

"I'm actually working on a project right now and I need a model. Can you help me with it?" He lied.

Jaime wanted to spend time with her, and this was the best way to do it. Truthfully, he hadn't worked on a project in months, and he mostly takes pictures of objects. But he knew he couldn't go wrong with (y/n). She was beautiful at every angle.

(Y/n) was a bit hesitant. Her father didn't allow her to go anywhere with friends. He didn't allow her to do anything except go to school. But, she was going to find a way to go. She was going to make sure she would go. She wants to be with Jaime everyday. All day. And her father wasn't going to be in the way. She'll make sure of that.

"Of course I'll help you." She smiled. "Time, date, location and I'll see you there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 912 89
"One day in your next incarnation." (Y/n) had it amazingly good, her life entirely planned out and fixed oh-so-perfectly. She was set to marry her lo...
83.7K 3.8K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
284K 7.7K 19
"How can I live with this pain? How can I overcome my sadness? My heart is now shattered into pieces... now she went to Heaven without me. I didn't h...
34.7K 534 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader โ€ข๐…! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ใ€๏ปฟ-------ใ€‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โyour cruel...i love you..โž [๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’] #๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...