Depth Charge - red earth

By Funkysteve

Humans new beginning on planet Mars is now history. Ryan Foster and Becky Pearson are searching for answers a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Depth Charge - red earth

1.1K 36 6
By Funkysteve

This is the sequel to 'Depth Charge illuminations'.

Humans new beginning on planet Mars is now history. Ryan Foster and Becky Pearson are searching for answers about their past, but when a new discovery of deadly creatures looks to threaten the planets inhabitants; they begin searching to find answers about the creatures and how to stop them. Cover-ups from government agencies and a conspiratorial detective collide with their quest. Will Mars survive, or will they be forced to flee to another planet? The answers will come from the strangest of places. Put on your space suit and propel yourself into the world that is – red earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 13 13
It is 2062, and the colonisation of Mars is at its height. Humanity's dreams have come true, with a nearly self-sufficient settlement on Mars and maj...
291 95 8
The year is 2040. The search for life on planet Mars...mainly known as the 'red planet' has finally completed. Samples are finally landing home. Sinc...
69 1 1
Connection has been lost, your lives are in danger and the possibility of ever seeing Earth again dwindles drastically. You're all on your own, in t...
The Watchers By Rayman

Science Fiction

202 3 18
Mankind is a fragile species and some 200 years in the future, thats no different. This is the story of a team of individuals uniting to fight off an...