Power of five stories

By 10073890cg

This is just short stories about The Gatekeepers basically being a family and just them being happy because t... More

Football and Bears
Chapter 2: Hospital & Shortness
A/N Po5 graphic novel
Llamas & Bear
Nicknames & Living situation
A/N Preview
Musicals & Oliver

Short pt 2 & Teddy Bear

48 2 0
By 10073890cg

We're back, sorry to keep you guys waiting but I don't have a schedule nor do I know how to keep track of time, although I think updates will be better in 2 weeks.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Power of five or it's characters.

#9 Short part 2

"Hey, Pedro how tall are you?" Scarlett asked as she grabbed a color pencil from her color bag. "I mean I know you're shorter than me but I don't know by how much."

"4'9 and what's that suppose to mean." He questioned with an annoyed tone.

"She's saying you're short Pedro!" Scott shouted from the living room, he already knew the situation Scarlett was getting into but he decided to poke fun at Pedro while he's at it.

"Scott cállate!" Pedro argued as he then turned to Scarlett. "And Scarlett how tall are you exactly, you're short as well so you can't be that tall."

"I'm a proud 5'1 thank you very much, plus being short isn't always bad." She expressed as a smile started to appear. "If you're short a lot of people consider you adorable and I have to say that I think you're living proof of that, you're adorable!"

Pedro then started to blush since he's never been called adorable in his life, Scar noticed this and started to tease him even more.

"Aw, you're blushing, so cute!" She said as she started to hug him, Pedro tried to get out of her hold but she was too strong. "Wait let me see something, Hey Matt get in here!"

Matt got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. "What do you need?"

"Do you think Pedro is an adorable tiny bean?" Scarlett asked as Pedro was trying to make her shut up. "He so cute and tiny, he's like a feisty wittle bunny wabbit!"

"I guess he is adorable," Matt said, he wasn't sure how to answer so he tried going with the safest answer, of course, Pedro just got more red and embarrassed when he said that.

"Damn you, Matteo, Damn you, Scarlett!" He barked as he tried hiding his blushing face.

"Now we need another opinion, Scott, Jamie get in here!"

"No!" Pedro yelled.

And that's how the entire afternoon went from just relaxing to gushing about how cute and tiny Pedro is.

#10 Teddy Bear part 3

After Raven's Gate

Richard got back to the flat just before Matt arrived from school, which is a good thing since he didn't want Matt to ask where he was thus ruining the surprise. Richard heard the front door open and close to reveal a tired Matt.

"Hey Matt, how was school?"

"It was okay, better than yesterday," Matt replied as he placed his bag by the couch, Matt's school life wasn't exactly the best and he wasn't lying when he said that today was better than yesterday, Gavin didn't pick on him as much.

"Want anything to eat?"

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"Well, since I got the day off do you want to do anything?"

"Were you cleaning while I was gone?" Matt asked in a somewhat teasing tone.

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't."

"You did." He smirked.

"Do want to do anything or not."

"Well I have been wanting to beat you at video games."

"Bring it on then."

Timeskip

Matt and Richard were playing video games until the phone started ringing, Richard put the controller down and picked up the phone.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Top of the afternoon Richie!" The caller spoke in a Irish accent.

"Your accent is still rusty, Oli." Richard joked quietly knowing Matt's probably listening, Oliver is half Irish and he used to use his accent a lot when he was younger, he started losing it when he got older but he still wants to use it so he practices.

"Anyways I got the bear all cleaned up and fixed the eye, I'm calling you so you can come pick it up."

"Alright I'll be there, bye." Richard hung up and went to get his car keys.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked as he turned to face Richard.

"Um, I need to make a quick errand, I'll be back soon." He assured the boy as he got his coat from the closet.

"Alright, whatever." Matt then turned back to the TV as he unpaused the game. 'They called him in to work, I know it."

After Richard left, Matt switched it to a one-player game, he had a feeling that Richard was probably going to be back really late.

Meanwhile

Richard felt bad leaving Matt alone but it was going to be worth it. He arrived at the toy store only to be greeted by his friend who was currently re-stocking the shelves.

"Hey Rich, let me get down so I can give you the bear." Oliver then climed down the ladder, walked behind the counter, and started looking for the bear, once he found it he presented it to Richard who was shocked. The bear's fur was back to its original tan color and was more fluffier than before, the eyes were fixed, and the color on the scarf was back, the bear looked good as new.

"Oh my goodness it's looks brand new, you're a miracle worker Oli, thank you!" Richard ended up hugging Oliver from across the counter, it was a bit uncomfortable but they stayed like that for a bit until Richard let him go.

"Now usually a repair like this would cost a lot of money but I'm giving you the family and friends discount, plus you promised me that we would hang out on Friday." Oliver then gently placed the bear in a colorful box along with a sharpie. "On the tag I saw that the name 'Matt' was starting to fade so I thing it only makes sense for him to write his name."

"Thanks again Oli and I promise to spend more time with you from now on."

"Alright now you get back home to your kid."

Back at the flat

Matt continued to play his game but he was getting bored since he didn't have someone at his side to play and joke with. Right when he was about to leave, the front opened, he turned to see Richard trying to get in the flat while hiding something behind his back.

"You're back early." Matt spoke as his face turned to confusion.

"Well I did say I was going to run a short errand." Richard then smirked. "Did you think they called me in to work?"

"N-no!" He stuttered out. "Anyways, what's behind your back?"

"Put your arms out and open your hands." Matt did what Richard told him but with a confused look, the journalist then revealed a colorful box and placed it in Matt's hands. "I got you a gift Matt and I think you'll like it, open it."

Matt then proceeded to open the gift, once he opened it he saw something that surprised him. "I-Is this m-my bear?"

"Yup, I saw the condition it was in so I asked my mate to fix him up, do you like it?"

"I love it, he looks brand new, like he wasn't damaged at all." Matt said as he started to tear up a bit.

"Matt are you okay, you're crying?" Richard asked with worry in his voice.

"I just, I'm just really happy, I've never received a gift that was like this since my parents died and I'm just really happy to get something like this, thank you Richard." He then proceeded to hug the journalist, this surprised Richard a bit but he returns the hug.

Later on at 11pm, Richard decided to check on Matt to see how he was doing, only to see the fourteen year old asleep while hugging his bear and smiling, Richard was glad to see Matt smiling.

"Goodnight Matt."

Oh boy was this long, sorry for being away for so long guys but this month is has been really busy for me and I just want to finish the school year, anyways I hoped you liked this chapter, I would like some constructive criticism so I can improved, and I hope you guys are having a good day. PEACE OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 751 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
5.2K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
19.4K 724 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
729 95 9
◦•●◉𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚒 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊/𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢�...