High school AU (Ryguyrocky)

By Potateowhy

Love sometimes can be a pain...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE (Ahem) as I was saying it's a pain to love... (Uhhh) •Thi... More

New girl Pt.1
The monster...? Pt.2
The confession.. pt.1/2
The confession...pt.2/2
There back?! Pt.6
First day.. pt.7
The fight for you... pt.8
Chirstmas pt.9
The monster...?! Pt.10
The sleepover pt.11
Omg...
Prom pt.13
Dont be jelly pt.14
The new Goldy?! Pt.15

Her fellings...

242 1 0
By Potateowhy

(Goldy's POV)
I walked into the daycare like usual said hey to my best bud! And I went upstairs and got my usual hit and I decided today I will pull some pranks on unicorn man hehe it will be funny! I did the pit fall prank on unicorn it was hilarious! Heh.. I..think I'm starting to like like him...WAIT I can't... I went to Tina for some advice "PLEASE TINA PLEASE PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE" she shook her head "No" I plead for the next 10 minutes until she gave in "Fine the thing you need to is just tell him through a SONG!" I agree for once we spent hours thinking about the lyrics and we came up with a pretty amazing song (won't write the song lyrics because I'm lazy) "There Goldy now would you leave me..ALONE!" I nodded I was skipping my way out her room YEA NYEH NYEH I started to get nervous and I decided to do now or ever I gave him the tape and ran out blushing like CRAZY He came upstairs and then KISSED MY CHEEK •\\\\• after that I ran home like Tina was about to kill me.

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
265K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...