LEMONADE

Por penny-marie

"What do you do when life gives you lemons?" "Make lemonade,right?" "Hell no. You throw them lemons away,pou... Más

🍋Copyright🍋
🍋Cast🍋
🍋Epigrah🍋
-Genesis-
2
3
4. S&D
5. S&M
6. S&C
7.

1

790 66 288
Por penny-marie

🍋🍋🍋

Sky's parents were constantly telling her to stop being so snobby and to make friends. They never took the time to understand that Sky was extremely shy and wasn't sure how to make friends. Once again,they had sent she and Luna out in random places around the city to force them to be around other people.

"Can we stop right here? I'm a lil hungry." Luna asked her big sister,pointing to a corner store.

"Girl no." Sky frowned,looking at all the young boys standing in front of the store.

Unbeknownst to Sky,Luna had spotted the perfect match for her sister,and she was going to make sure that they met.

"Pleaseeeeeee?!" Luna pouted,causing Sky to do as she wished.

Sky parked the car and got out,immediately laying eyes on one of the most beautiful men she had ever seen. For a split second,she had completely zoned out,only seeing the gorgeous sun kissed boy. The sun shined proudly on him,lighting up his brown eyes,and revealing the small golden brown freckles,sprinkled on his face. To Sky,he was an absolute work of art,even in such a broken down environment,he was a touch of beauty in the dirty,cruel streets—like a rose growing from the concrete.

Just the very sight of him,was enough to make Sky blush.

"Hello?! Skyyyyyyy,are you still alive?!" Luna asked,waiving her hand in front of her sister,who had stopped dead in her tracks once she laid eyes on Cairo.

"Huh,what?" Sky asked,putting her focus on her sister,while smiling brightly.

"What type of drink do you want? I know you don't drink that flavor water stuff anymore."

"Get me a kiwi strawberry Twister." Sky said,now putting her focus back on Cairo,who she was sure was some kind of angel on earth.

Rocking back and forth on his feet,Cairo was waiting for anybody who looked like they did drugs to stroll past him. He found himself being distracted by a caramel toned girl with the most beautiful curly hair that he's ever seen,walking into the corner store. It was obvious that she didn't belong here,she was like a white lily,not meant to be in this violent and ruthless environment,or else she would be corrupted. To Cairo,she was most definitely the definition of pure innocence.

"Damn." Cairo said to himself,watching a small smile spread across the girl's face,showcasing her perfectly white teeth.

"How long you staying out?" Smoke asked,pulling Cairo's eyes away from the beautiful young woman that he had seen.

"Few more hours." Cairo responded,scratching the back of his neck,as he watched the girl intently.

"Damn,you watching shorty like a hawk in the sky." Smoke joked.

"Shietttttttttt,it's somethin' special bout that one." Cairo mumbled,continuing to stare at Sky.

"She don't belong here,bro." Smoke said.

"Duh,she too innocent to be round here," Cairo chuckled.

Innocence was not something normally seen around them. Cairo cringed,noticing other boys looking at Sky too,knowing that they would try their hardest to corrupt her and turn her into something she shouldn't be.

Cairo slightly smiled,as he watched Sky's sister pulled her in his direction. Sky mildly protested,her shyness was becoming panic,the closer they got.

"What's up,Sweetheart?" Cairo said to Luna as they approached him.

"Alright so boom,this is my sister,Sky," Luna started off, "Sky hasn't moved an inch since she saw you,which means two things: she's having some type of weird seizure,or she thinks you're cute."

"Mhmm,well I'd prefer the second one," Cairo smiled, "soooo Sky, you think I'm cute,right?"

Sky nodded her head,causing Cairo to laugh.

"Nah,you gotta use ya words with me." Cairo spoke.

"Yea,I mean,you aight I guess." Sky attempted to be nonchalant,which failed terribly.

"Damn,just aight?" Cairo asked,being fake offended.

"Yea,cause I don't really know you,so how could I call you anything else?" Sky rambled.

Cairo laughed,making Sky's cheeks heat up, "But since you hurt my feelings and called me "aight" Imma need you to make it up to me by givin' me yo number."

"I don't know about all that," Sky teased.

"So you playin' hard to get?"

"She's not." Luna commented, "at this point,I'll give you her number if y'all gonna keep playing these lil games."

A smile appeared across Sky's face as she stared at Cairo's perfect honey colored skin. It was as if time moved in slow motion as Sky studied the near perfect an in front of her. Within a few minutes,Sky and Cairo had exchanged numbers,making Luna proud of her wingman abilities.

"Imma see you later,sweetheart." Cairo grinned,as Luna and Sky walked away.

"Bye." Sky waived.

As soon as she and Luna closed their doors,Sky let out a loud,excited squeal and a string of giggles.

"Well,at least we can tell momma you met someone." Luna said,excitedly.

"Lu,I owe you big time." Sky breathed out,running her hands through her hair,with a huge grin.

"You sure do." Luna giggled, "and I'm sleeping in your room tonight to make sure you call him."

"Nosy." Sky mumbled,pulling off from the curb.

On her way to class,Solána Cryer had the voice of Mariah Carey pulsating through her earbuds.

"It was all so overwhelming,
She was like "I don't know,don't tell me"
He had eyes,and said "girl I'll save you"
She had doubts like they might not make it..."

Sunny nodded her head to the beat,while starring out the near window of the city bus. Today,like every other day was going to be a long one. Little did she know,she'd meet a man who would change the course of the rest of her life.

The bus came to a halt,letting passengers get on and off. Still leaning against the window,Sunny let out a small yawn,not feeling like going through her daily routine. She looked up once she seen a tall,slender man walking his way to the back,where Sunny sat by herself.

"How you doin?" He asked,as he took the seat near the window to her left.

"Good,and you?" She spoke,turning down her music.

"Good,sleepy as fuck tho." He said,letting out a small yawn,causing a smile to spread across Sunny's face as she stared him down.

"You should take a picture if you gon be staring like that." He chuckled,after Sunny being caught up in his appearance.

"My bad." She laughed.

"Aye it's cool,at least I can say a pretty girl kept lookin at me on the bus." Mars joked,causing Sunny to laugh.

When Sunny's stop at UIC finally came,she noticed him get up as well.

"You go here too?" Sunny asked.

"Yup." Mars nodded, "my third year,and I'm hella ready to graduate."

"What's your major?" Sunny asked.

"Kinesiology,what's yours?" Mars asked,looking down at Sunny.

"Criminal Justice." Sunny answered proudly.

"I could tell." Mars chuckled, "you look like you'd be a good part of somebody's legal team."

"Thanks."

"So,what's your name?" Mars finally asked.

"Solána,but everyone calls me Sunny." Sunny answered, "What's your name?"

" Mars." He answered.

"That's unusual." Sunny teased.

"Well excuseeeeeee me!" Mars said dramatically snapping his fingers and rolling his neck, "we can't all have pretty ass names like Solána. Some of our names gotta be ugly."

"My bad." Sunny laughed, "ill see you later tho. Have a good day Mars!"

"You too,Solána!"

Dallas and London sat at the bar of a beat down club called Velvet. Velvet was a place where young adults went to hear a local star sing,or an upcoming poet preform late at night,accompanied by a shot glass and their sorrows. Velvet was a place of peace.

Star walked into Velvet,looking to set herself free from her mother. She was tired of being yelled at all the time for no good reason. She found the owner of the club and told her that she wanted to sing tonight. Star had a gift to share with the people in Velvet tonight.

"Alright now y'all,tonight we got a beauty comin' on stage! Her name is Star,and she's gonna be a star someday!" Announced Jhenelle,the owner.

The small crowd clapped and cheered,while Dallas didn't bother to face the stage. After tonight,he was done with the industry,he was absolutely done with dealing with all of the failure he'd experienced.

"Ugh,I—I'm Star,and I sing." Star stuttered awkwardly.

"Don't be shy,baby!" A random person yelled from the crowd.

"You say you want love,babe
And you say you can give it to me,just how I yearn it
And you think of roses and daisies,
And I think of passion and fire like Hades,
You say all the time peace and quiet,
But for my love,I need a riot,a riot..."

Dallas immediately turned around,instantly falling in love with the voice of the woman who had the ability to save his career. No doubt,Star would live up to her name,especially with a voice as sweet as honey and smooth as silk.

He found himself mesmerized by such a woman. He turned his head to London and nodded,they both knew that he had to get his hands on her soon. Dallas gulped down the rest of the whiskey in his glass,as he watched Star's every movement intently.

"Say that you been workin' late
For the third time this week,
Watch ya love go astray,
cause ya loves too routine,too routine."

Star stepped down from the stage,letting out a small sigh of relief that the crowd had shown so much love to her. She felt a slight tap on her shoulder,causing her to turn around,seeing a tall,light skinned man,with tattoos decorating his body. He had a proud look in his eyes,making Star smile at the gorgeous man in front of her.

"Excuse me,sweetheart." Dallas spoke, "What's ya name?"

"Star."

"I got a feelin' you gonna live up to ya name." Dallas chuckled,showcasing his white teeth.

"So I've been told." Star smiled.

"It's true," Dallas said, "I could be able to help you get there."

Star raised and eyebrow,waiting for Dallas to further explain himself.

"I'm Dallas Dailey,I'm a producer,and I do a lil managing." Dallas spoke,laughing when he seen a wide smile spread across Star's face.

"S—so,you wanna like make me famous?" Star chuckled,barely believing what was happening.

"That's the goal,baby." He responded.

"I—uh,okay."

"I'm gonna change you life," Dallas winked, "here's my card,sweetheart. Give me a call in the morning,and I promise to make all of your dreams come true."

Star nodded,faintly tasting the freedom that she would soon get from her mother. As much as Star loved Lena,it was killing her to constantly be forced to do something. Lena took the fun out of singing,she made it seem like field work—hard and exhausting,especially with the way Lena yelled and cursed at Star,forever telling her that she was doing it wrong. Now she was getting a chance to be set free from the bondage of Lena's greediness.

Little did they know,this day would have a major impact on the rest of their lives. They would be each other's poison and medicine all in one.

You may ask,what do  two drug dealers,an addict,a tortured artist,a failed producer,and a depressed girl all have in common?

Life gave them lemons. Let's find out how they made Lemonade.

.♥️.

Thoughts?

We 1 chapter in babies!♥️

🍋.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

400K 12.6K 80
A Modern Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** TW - Lots of BDSM. Sexual content. Sex Work. Death. Violence. You worked for Mr Barnes as his secretary...
216K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
110K 1.5K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...